Resounding Victory for Gun Owners as New Mexico Governor Folds, Removes Firearm Carry Ban

I personally think she should be removed from office over this. She knew when she did this she was committing a grossly unconstitutional act. There need to be penalties in place for politicians when they ignore the law this brazenly.

With the twin tides of public opinion and legal decisions running against her, New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham has scrapped her plan to ban legal gun owners from carrying firearms in Albuquerque and its surroundings. However, Lujan Grisham is still trying to create gun-free zones through her executive order.

We need our Federal Government to enforce our Constitution with it's Bill of Rights. Start pulling these dictators as Newsom out of office and jailed

I personally think she should be removed from office over this. She knew when she did this she was committing a grossly unconstitutional act. There need to be penalties in place for politicians when they ignore the law this brazenly.

With the twin tides of public opinion and legal decisions running against her, New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham has scrapped her plan to ban legal gun owners from carrying firearms in Albuquerque and its surroundings. However, Lujan Grisham is still trying to create gun-free zones through her executive order.

I don't understand why the county sheriff or the Albuquerque police chief didn't arrest her and have the DA charge her with civil rights violations/hate crimes. That's the appropriate response for an act of tyranny like this.

Does any County in Hawaii issue Carry Permits ?

{...
Hawaii permits open carry and concealed carry of handguns on the person with a Hawaii license to carry, which is only valid in the county of issue. The minimum age is 21 years old. Carrying a loaded firearm without a license to carry, whether openly or concealed, including in a vehicle, is a class B felony.
...}

Forum List

Back