Researchers are training dogs to sniff out cases of COVID-19. If successful, they could be deployed to hospitals & transit hubs in months.

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017

Attachments

• Umd4NuJNnRiJ0fP0[1].mp4
    1.7 MB
Hmm . . . smells like Nazis in here. I suppose they're working on a new federal COVID-19 law enforcement branch too—the American Schutzstaffel ? Will the new American SS sniff out COVID-19 with submachine gun bullets?

• Banned
WOW? More MAGA Trumpsters DOPer spews.

We have dogs finding bombs, drugs, guns, people in hidden places etc. All approved by folks for public safety.

I would think sick people would be easy to smell. As just in the air. But, I would think they would get the virus and die being used this way.

We have dogs finding bombs, drugs, guns, people in hidden places etc. All approved by folks for public safety.

I would think sick people would be easy to smell. As just in the air. But, I would think they would get the virus and die being used this way.
Just have your papers in order, amirite? Fuck you, Nazi!
I'm from America!

I've been wondering if they were training the dogs. They can do cancer, other diseases. That would be awesome. I don't know how they would be utilized, but every little bit helps, with the shortage of tests still in some places.

Researchers are working to train dogs to sniff out cases of COVID-19. If successful, they could be deployed to hospitals & transit hubs in months. “They do a lot of other diseases, we're pretty confident that they can do [COVID-19],” one doctor tells CBS News. Here’s Chip Reid CBS Evening News - Episodes, interviews, latest, breaking news, videos and online stream from CBS News

View attachment 332542

Gotta Love Dogs. :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:
How the fuck do you sniff out coronavirus

Researchers are working to train dogs to sniff out cases of COVID-19. If successful, they could be deployed to hospitals & transit hubs in months. “They do a lot of other diseases, we're pretty confident that they can do [COVID-19],” one doctor tells CBS News. Here’s Chip Reid CBS Evening News - Episodes, interviews, latest, breaking news, videos and online stream from CBS News

View attachment 332542

Same way they do cancer. There are service dogs trained to alert their owner when the owner is about to go into diabetic shock. Or have an epileptic seizure. Dogs have good noses. Check it out.

View attachment 332542

Same way they do cancer. There are service dogs trained to alert their owner when the owner is about to go into diabetic shock. Or have an epileptic seizure. Dogs have good noses. Check it out.
I just did check it out...you learn something new every day

View attachment 332542

Oops, Forgot cancer/medical.

View attachment 332542

Oops, Forgot cancer/medical.
In your sig...
Make America America Again

Please tell me what that means to you

Just have your papers in order, amirite? Fuck you, Nazi!
I'm from America!
FFS! The John Wayne WWII Coward who did not serve and fake America HERO in Movies Avatar spews.

1588735306409.png

Again, Trump and Pence should step down and let Nancy take over
The Great Douche is fully working on exit plans. Stealing everthang it can.

I wonder how many blanket pardons will be issued? I will have to be by names. If it pardons all staff and works under them in the department. You will see whistleblowers everywhere.

Forum List

Back