requesting new rules

I get things said about me all the time, from people that "think" they know me.
When i first started coming here, being a "newby" it did really bother me. Now i just
consider the source :)

I just thought it would be a good rule that you can not make a claim that someone has had sex with a child.

What do you guys think?
that was already done.....Gunny told everyone in a thread ...."if some of you dont stop calling Yukon a Pedophile i will ban you all".....even though it was suspected he was one....

I just thought it would be a good rule that you can not make a claim that someone has had sex with a child.

What do you guys think?

:omg: who did you tell that to??? :eek:

improperuse.gif

-- or --

TDM could BUY this Board from the Admin (providing them with a tidy profit, of course) and then inflict -- er -- impose such "rules" as she deems best suited for a liberal-friendly conversation.

-- or --

TDM could BUY this Board from the Admin (providing them with a tidy profit, of course) and then inflict -- er -- impose such "rules" as she deems best suited for a liberal-friendly conversation.

Nah, she can't afford to buy it. Her rental income isn't that high.

But, I think CG is considering buying it, and she does have the money to do it.

I wouldn't want to be TM if that happened. :eek:

It's only libel if it's done with the intent of causing, or if it actually causes, financial harm. Can't do that anonymmously on the internet.

I would think it actually causes harm, even if it is anonymous. You might have a hard time winning a court case against said poster, but I would think that the staff here would still take a dim view of of it.

What do you guys think?

I think you can completely change the meaning of a sentence by adding comma's (,).

I did not have sex with that woman Monica Lewinsky. ~ William Jefferson Clinton.

I did not have sex, with that woman, Monica Lewinsky. ~ William Jefferson Clinton.

How does one go about suggesting and getting a new rule included?

It's really not so hard but it does take a little bit of time.

First, you have to get a petition signed by 50 members of the board.

Then you have to wash and wax two mods cars. If the wax job holds up for at least two months, they will consider the request for a new rule at the annual convention held each January 4th. The next convention is in Vegas. Oh, you have to bring up the motion at the business meeting held during the convention.

Last edited:
Watch out for Pandas in a restaurant. They don't like paying their bill, so you will when they get done with their meal they will get out a pistol and shoot anyone they don't like the looks of. A panda eats, shoots and leaves.

What do you guys think?

I think you can completely change the meaning of a sentence by adding comma's (,).

I did not have sex with that woman Monica Lewinsky. ~ William Jefferson Clinton.

I did not have sex, with that woman, Monica Lewinsky. ~ William Jefferson Clinton.

Illiteracy doesn't count.

Then you have to wash and wax two mods cars. If the wax job holds up for at least two months, they will consider the request for a new rule at the annual convention held each January 4th. The next convention is in Vegas. Oh, you have to bring up the motion at the business meeting held during the convention.

They told me the convention was in Czechoslovakia on Novembruary 32nd.

-- or --

Nah, she can't afford to buy it. Her rental income isn't that high.

But, I think CG is considering buying it, and she does have the money to do it.

I wouldn't want to be TM if that happened. :eek:

If that were to happen, and I'm neither confirming nor denying, TM would have nothing to phear.

What do you guys think?

Illiteracy doesn't count.

Illiteracy and math skills are three different things.

They told me the convention was in Czechoslovakia on Novembruary 32nd.

Prague is so very pretty during the autumn change of colors. And the hotel looks over Hardcrany castle and is convenient to the Charles Bridge.
prague+summer+schools.jpg

Forum List

Back