Where is a good place to read all the site rules?

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
I was hoping for a place I could go to to make sure I know and understand all the rules a poster needs to know to be a good member.

I like following the rules of any society Im in.

Is there a place that contains all the rules?

• Banned
I think there are many posters here who would be better posters if they had acess to all the rules.

Is there further instructions here on this list of rules location?

• Banned
come on guys asking to read the complete rules is a pretty reasonable request dont you think?

Be patient. A kind moderator will read this silly thread later and point you to the rules and regulations that you previously postsed. One unwritten rule is that you must at least appear to be intelligent (be a pseudo-intellect) and leave poster's family members out of range. Since you fail at point one, I am surprised you have not been banned already.:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
I was hoping for a place I could go to to make sure I know and understand all the rules a poster needs to know to be a good member.

you have been here since 2007???

and you dont know where the rules are and how to make suggestions..... :cuckoo:

• Banned
what do you mean by out of range?

You see the only rules I can find say no attacking family members.

I would assume that means you can not say negative things about a persons family.

I think thats a decent rule dont you?

I have heard that there is also a rule which says you can not MENTION peoples family at all.

That is one of the reasons I am searching for the full rules so I can know them all.

I merely want the follow ALL the rules but I have to know about them first to follow them.

I think most posters here would like to know all the rules right up front.

i think its a reasonable request.

Last edited:

In on possible Epic Thread!

:rofl::rofl:

book_understanding_women_01.jpg

I dont think there are too many rules here.

This site is actually pretty good about the rules from the rules I can see.

I would just lieketo be able to read the rest of the rules.

Why wont you guys tell me where they are?

No not your personal conduct rules but the rules of this site.

well I read what I thought was all the rules but Im sure there are more.

The list is just so short Im sure there are more rules.

Use of this Forum is not a right. It is a privilege granted you by USmessageboard.com under the terms of this agreement and can be revoked at any time without warning.

In accordance with the privilege of using this forum granted you by USmessageboard.com, we request that you abide by the terms and conditions of our guidelines when using the Forum. We reserve the right to change the guidelines at any time.

I guess those may be the only lines that matter in the rules.

Noted and recognised

Forum List

Back