requesting new rules

It's not a democracy, TM. Though it's funny that you think you can change the rules to suit yourself.

I doubt they're going to go for a new rule that states that anyone who disagrees with you, catches you out, or calls you a liar will be BANNED FOR LIFE.

• Banned
I just thought it would be a good rule that you can not make a claim that someone has had sex with a child.

What do you guys think?

But its not in the rules

It is defamation... or libel, if you prefer.... and it is against the law in the United States, and most other countries. I would guess that this board, like others boards, takes that fairly seriously.

Last edited:
It's only libel if it's done with the intent of causing, or if it actually causes, financial harm. Can't do that anonymmously on the internet.

I just thought it would be a good rule that you can not make a claim that someone has had sex with a child.

What do you guys think?

Anonymous internet message board poster "X" accuses some other anonymous internet message board poster of having sexual relations with children, corpses, animals or with TDM.

:eek:

The highly scurrilous claim by anonymous against anonymous should result in -- ?

It should be sanctioned heavily because it MATTERS! And it "matters" because -- ???

It's only libel if it's done with the intent of causing, or if it actually causes, financial harm. Can't do that anonymmously on the internet.

It is still libelous.

The fact is.... whether there is a rule on this board or not... it is not acceptable to lie about someone just because it is 'anonymous'.

Well,, there's lying, and there's stating an opinion.

I'm of the opinion there are a few child molesters and other nasty persons who frequent this board....if they aren't now, they have been in the past.

TM needs to grow a set of balls. If she doesn't like it, she needs to leave.

Well,, there's lying, and there's stating an opinion.

I'm of the opinion there are a few child molesters and other nasty persons who frequent this board....if they aren't now, they have been in the past.

TM needs to grow a set of balls. If she doesn't like it, she needs to leave.

Who the hell are you to tell people 'if she doesn't like it, she needs to leave'? No one died and made you God here.

I disagree with TruthMocker on just about every fucking word she writes, but I'll defend her right to be on this board and to spew whatever lies she feels inclined to.... as long as those lies are not damaging to another individual's reputation.

I don't think this board tolerates accusations about child abuse towards another individual. I'm not sure we need a 'rule' about it but the report button is fairly straightforward to use.

It would be a good rule.

The rules should be clearly stated and equally inforced

Forum List

Back