Repubs Propose $2.5 TRILLION Cuts..

Now we are getting somewhere...

While we are at it, lets repeal the Bush tax cuts and save $7.5 trillion....Deal?
Letting people keep what's there doesn't "cost" anything.

No deal and no dishonest semantics, either.

It is not yours when you owe the War Debt fiddler back when you were dancing in the streets. That is a very important item to recall. It is like looking at the dinner bill from back when you handed that pretty waitress your American Express card. Got it.
Was against the war.

You fail again, tovarich.

Deficits are caused by too much spending, not too little expropriation from the productive.

But I knew you weren't serious in the first place, so it's all good.

Now who is playing sematics?

We need all those proposed GOP spending cuts just to compensate for the Bush Tax cuts. While we are at it, why not cut $7.5 trillion in national debt instead of just breaking even?

Geeze Louise.... Bush. That didn't take long....

:lol:

Our existing national debt is the result of decisions made from Reagan on. Baby Bush added $5 trillion himself..

Selective memory?

We need all those proposed GOP spending cuts just to compensate for the Bush Tax cuts. While we are at it, why not cut $7.5 trillion in national debt instead of just breaking even?

Our existing national debt is the result of decisions made from Reagan on. Baby Bush added $5 trillion himself..

Selective memory?
I blame Reagan for not fighting as hard for spending cuts as he did for tax cuts.

Poppy Bush and the Shrub were disgraces.

None of which changes the fact that excessive spending causes debt.

Selective memory?

Was someone defending Bush? I thought not.

Who increased the debt by more than baby Bush in only two years? Now I'll bet that's a poser for ya isn't it?

Selective memory?
I blame Reagan for not fighting as hard for spending cuts as he did for tax cuts.

And so does unsupported tax cuts.

We have cut taxes without a corresponding cut in spending. This has resulted in $14 trillion in debt.

It is time to tighten our belts all around which includes revoking tax cuts until the debt is paid off. Once we have paid off our debt, we can return the tax cuts.

Deal?

Selective memory?

No, just chuckling at how you always manage to get back to Bush; like Sheman does with Faux Noise.

Yeah, that damn Bush squandered that surplus left him by Clinton.

Bastard.

Legal Services Corporation-is a program to help the poor and primarily women (three out of four of their client base) with legal issues.

Then there's the cutting of beneficial infrastructure programs such as transit systems for the metropolitan areas, which puts more pressure on the US's already crumbling infrastructure. My what brilliant thinking!

I'm not in favor of making such cuts.

But I am eliminating Medicare Part D which is basically corporate welfare for the pharma industry.

So i noticed this is over the next 10 years.

How about THIS year?

Heh ... yeah I noticed that too.

The budget deficit is at $1.4 trillion and they propose to cut less than 20% of that?

When are the REAL cuts coming?
2.5 trillion dollars in cuts is not serious? It is better then the dimwit spending money they don't have.

I will say it does meet the criteria demanded by the the axiom "If you find yourself in a hole, first, STOP DIGGING!"

Right now we have a fleet of dredgers in overdrive.

Selective memory?

And so does unsupported tax cuts.

We have cut taxes without a corresponding cut in spending. This has resulted in $14 trillion in debt.

It is time to tighten our belts all around which includes revoking tax cuts until the debt is paid off. Once we have paid off our debt, we can return the tax cuts.

Deal?

Nope. No deal.

Selective memory?

Who increased the debt by more than baby Bush in only two years? Now I'll bet that's a poser for ya isn't it?

$5 trillion of our debt is Bush's, $2.5 trillion is Obama's

The escallating debt includes two wars, tax cuts, prescription drug plan...all of which continue to add to our debt

Call about tax increases when I stop reading about shit like Berkeley providing taxpayer funded sex change operations.

Deficits ???? LOL I think we know who caused these deficit and when it happened you tools said nothing. What woke you?

U.S. Federal Deficits and Presidents
Government - Historical Debt Outstanding – Annual

What awoke us? An idiot who quadrupled on one of the biggest spendthrifts this country has had and tried to blame it on someone else. That's enough to wake the dead!

So if Obama spent no money, what would have happened? I just want to see if you are a bigger idiot than Obama, in a polite way.:eusa_angel:
Nobody can be a bigger idiot than obama, oh wait I forgot about reid and pelosi.

So we're suppose to take this seriously yet they won't even touch the Defense budget, Homeland Security, or War on Drugs?

Fuhgeddaboudit.

Legal Services Corporation-is a program to help the poor and primarily women (three out of four of their client base) with legal issues. Local problem.

Then there's the cutting of beneficial infrastructure programs such as transit systems for the metropolitan areas, which puts more pressure on the US's already crumbling infrastructure. My what brilliant thinking! That money belongs in the highway trust fund for road and bridge construction/repair, not for funding money-sucking urban mass transit scams, which are also a local issue.

I'm not in favor of making such cuts. Surprise, surprise.

But I am eliminating Medicare Part D which is basically corporate welfare for the pharma industry. One out of four ain't much, but it's a start.

Selective memory?

$5 trillion of our debt is Bush's, $2.5 trillion is Obama's

The escallating debt includes two wars, tax cuts, prescription drug plan...all of which continue to add to our debt

At that rate. Obama's will be $5 trillion... after one term.

Selective memory?

In the real world,,nobody!

True, Obama will surpass GWB, but he has not accomplished that yet! You must stop reading talking points and assume they are factual. It only takes a few moments to actually see if the talking points are BS or factual.

Forum List

Back