Repubs almost forced to pass fake budget

LOLOL
Conservatives Almost Tricked into Passing Their Own Budget - Politics - The Atlantic Wire
APR 15, 2011
The House of Representatives descended into chaos Friday as Republicans who wanted to pass the really really conservative 2012 budget unveiled by Rep. Paul Ryan almost passed the really really really conservative one authored by the Republican Study Committee because of a trick played on them by Democrats.

theres a good video of them, in the link, throwing a hissy fit on the House floor :D

the key word is almost. but the republicans caught on. Now on the other hand the demorats were tricked into going to war with Iraq and the idiots fell for it. LMAO :lol:

Well, if the Atlantic rag is for adults, the atlantic wire sounds like it's being written by 12 yrs old. but hey, whatever blows your all's skirts up and I hope it really really really really fweels good.:lol:

well they do have to keep it at a liberal comprehension level so.......

When's Stephanie goin to "man-up" and stop being so predictably, hyper- pasrtisan?

Last edited:
WHOA Stephaneee!!! :eusa_hand: Can't you change your username. Didn't you say you inherited it? I like to know who I'm addressing :cool:

Forum List

Back