Republicans 'would vote for the devil'

And you have... nothing, nada, zip, zilch, zero. Cat got your tongue? So how's that 'Mormon' for president working out for you? You comfortable with that? :eusa_whistle:

To be honest here, I don't even look at religion when voting, Kid. I look at what that person's political views are compared to mine. I'm a christian, and I would vote for an athiest.
Go figure, just another way to try and distract from real issues

It seems you are not a very good christian Meister. The book of Mormon is very 'unchristian' if you've read enough of it.

If I was talking about choosing a religion you would have been spot on, Kid. But, we are talking about running a country, aren't we?
So your premis is as big of a fail as I've seen in a long time, Kid. :D

So how about a 'Mormon' for president? You know, the religion that thinks 'blacks' inferior. The religion that idolizes living individuals as prophets and equates them with Jesus! Ever read the book of Mormon?

Well?

As if you have....................

And you have... nothing, nada, zip, zilch, zero. Cat got your tongue? So how's that 'Mormon' for president working out for you? You comfortable with that? :eusa_whistle:

Yep, I feel alot better with a mormon than a fake christian

Every one who votes for this Mormon XXXX should die. Most of you are poor and with out jobs. Don't you know that universal healthcare, major education funding, taxing the corporations ie. big oil, weapons development, Monsanto, GE, ect. THIS WOULD ALL HELP YOU! Not one piece of it is to hurt the American people. But you don't get it. This country will be run into the ground along with this world not too long after.

Every one who votes for this Mormon XXXX should die. Most of you are poor and with out jobs. Don't you know that universal healthcare, major education funding, taxing the corporations ie. big oil, weapons development, Monsanto, GE, ect. THIS WOULD ALL HELP YOU! Not one piece of it is to hurt the American people. But you don't get it. This country will be run into the ground along with this world not too long after.

And you will still be a professional french fry cook, eitherway.

Oh please. GE is more likely to pay taxes under Romney than they are under Obama...

Please, tell us all, how much did they pay in taxes in 2010?

Last edited:
Hell you guys can't even read the Bible correctly....you think i'd believe anything you say?
I don't care to read the book of Mormon, i'm not one. But i have absolutely NO problem voting for one. I'm voting on Romney's economic experience, not his religion.

Wrong again....compaired to Romney, Obama IS the devil. You see, God said Satan's worshippers would be blind to him, and blind to the truth. It's been proven over the last 4 years!

David Vitter

he was caught with a prostitute who he visited regularly while wearing diapers.

He cheated on his wife and broke the law.

The Rs re elected him.

BTW the prostitute is now dead

Forum List

Back