Republicans 'would vote for the devil'

We will soon find out if people would really vote for the devil. It depends on whether or not obama wins.

Ain't that the truth boys and girls... ain't that the truth nowdays.

Todd Akin need not resign as hate for Obama trumps immoral utterings - CNN iReport

So how about this economy?

So how about a 'Mormon' for president? You know, the religion that thinks 'blacks' inferior. The religion that idolizes living individuals as prophets and equates them with Jesus! Ever read the book of Mormon?

Well?

As if you have....................

Christians are far more likely to vote for Romney even if he is a Mormon simply because they share the same values and obama, for all his lip service to Christianity does not.

So how about a 'Mormon' for president? You know, the religion that thinks 'blacks' inferior. The religion that idolizes living individuals as prophets and equates them with Jesus! Ever read the book of Mormon?

Well?

And you have... nothing, nada, zip, zilch, zero. Cat got your tongue? So how's that 'Mormon' for president working out for you? You comfortable with that? :eusa_whistle:

Christians are far more likely to vote for Romney even if he is a Mormon simply because they share the same values and obama, for all his lip service to Christianity does not.

Exactly! "Christians" as you say, would vote for the devil himself over Obama. Thank you for verifying this.

Well?

And you have... nothing, nada, zip, zilch, zero. Cat got your tongue? So how's that 'Mormon' for president working out for you? You comfortable with that? :eusa_whistle:

To be honest here, I don't even look at religion when voting, Kid. I look at what that person's political views are compared to mine. I'm a christian, and I would vote for an athiest.
Go figure, just another way to try and distract from real issues

Ain't that the truth boys and girls... ain't that the truth nowdays.

Todd Akin need not resign as hate for Obama trumps immoral utterings - CNN iReport

Well?

I see the left are still running with the Zombie Facts. :lol::lol:

To be honest here, I don't even look at religion when voting, Kid. I look at what that person's political views are compared to mine. I'm a christian, and I would vote for an athiest.
Go figure, just another way to try and distract from real issues

It seems you are not a very good christian Meister. The book of Mormon is very 'unchristian' if you've read enough of it.

Forum List

Back