Republicans would make deficit worse

That's a childish habit you've picked up from edthecynic.
actually, he had it before ed got here
unless they were both on that other board
Don't you ever get tired of making a fool of yourself?
I "got here" 10 months earlier.
just thought you joined after him
but then, he could have got it from you, if he hadnt been using them when he first joined
so maybe you both just like to use childish terms all on your own

and that doesnt show ME to be the fool, as much as it does the both of you ;)

actually, he had it before ed got here
unless they were both on that other board
but then, he could have got it from you, if he hadnt been using them when he first joined

It shows, yet again, that you don't research anything before you FOOLISHLY foam at the mouth. :lol:

It shows, yet again, that you don't research anything before you FOOLISHLY foam at the mouth. :lol:
look, moron, its not that big a deal to me when you guys joined
but i do believe i interacted with HIM before i ever did with you, i could be wrong, but you are such an insignificant part of my life experience it just doesnt matter

but i do believe i interacted with HIM before i ever did with you, i could be wrong, but you are such an insignificant part of my life experience it just doesnt matter
You are ALWAYS wrong.

You and I were going at it least by March 2009, several months before he joined. Your memory is worse than your "research." :rofl:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1125439-post40.html

You are ALWAYS wrong.

You and I were going at it least by March 2009, several months before he joined. Your memory is worse than your "research." :rofl:

naw, like i said, YOU are not that big of an impact in my life, moron

You are ALWAYS wrong.

You really don't expect anyone to believe that crap, do you?
I OWN you so completely that you can't control your SPITE. :rofl:

You are ALWAYS wrong.

LOL you are pathetically delusional

but funny

You are ALWAYS wrong.

You don't own shit s0n except for the title of most likely to be pawned

Last edited:
Its a cruel ol world, but the republicans can't save the ship they created, as much as they lie about it. It's back to the question, why would you elect a republican to mess up the budget again and toss more debt on your grandchildren. And the party of "do Whatever It Takes" Boehner would sacrifice your families in order to help the rich get richer. Amazing!!
If I'd have started this thread, I'd have been tempted to title it:

Republicans: STAY THE COURSE, OF PRESENT-ECONOMY!

Other-than-that, everything was factually-correct!

"According to data compiled by The Washington Post, "the Democratic proposal would add about $3 trillion to the deficit during the next decade, while the GOP plan would cost $3.7 trillion." That brings the total Obama deficit to $3.784 trillion over 10 years, and its GOP counterpart to—drumroll, please—$4.155 trillion."

:clap2:

Its a cruel ol world, but the republicans can't save the ship they created, as much as they lie about it. It's back to the question, why would you elect a republican to mess up the budget again and toss more debt on your grandchildren. And they party of "do Whatever It Takes" Boehner would sacrifice your families in order to help the rich get richer. Amazing!!

Estimates Say Fewer Jobs, Larger Deficits if Republicans Were in Charge

Nothing is more important to Republican politicians these days than jobs and the deficit—at least according to Republican politicians. As House Minority Leader John Boehner put it in a "major economic address" on Tuesday, President Obama is "doing everything possible to prevent jobs from being created" while refusing to do anything at all "about bringing down the deficits that threaten our economy." Elect Republicans in November, Boehner assured his audience, and we will put an end to this insanity.

According to the Congressional Budget Office, Obama's stimulus plan is projected to increase budget deficits over the next decade by $814 billion. But Republicans opposed the legislation refused to provide an alternative, and now insist that it's been a total failure. Republicans want to repeal it "lock, stock, and barrel," the reason, as Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell explained in July, is that "we all know that it's going to increase the deficit."

Obama wants to extend them for the 95 percent of taxpayers making less than $250,000 a year; Republicans want to extend them for everybody.

According to data compiled by The Washington Post, "the Democratic proposal would add about $3 trillion to the deficit during the next decade, while the GOP plan would cost $3.7 trillion." That brings the total Obama deficit to $3.784 trillion over 10 years, and its GOP counterpart to—drumroll, please—$4.155 trillion.

Estimates Say Fewer Jobs, Larger Deficits if Republicans Were in Charge - Newsweek

Hate to break it to you but Obama has ALREADY added 3 Trillion to the debt in less then 2 years with plans to add even more. HALF of every dollar spent this year was BORROWED with plans for the same next year.

It took 8 years under Bush to add 5.7 trillion and in less then 2 we have added 3 trillion under Obama.

Your figures are a lie.

Hod odd you forgot to mention how much damage Bill Clinton's tax-increases did!!

:woohoo:

Natl_Debt_Chart.jpg

Its a cruel ol world, but the republicans can't save the ship they created, as much as they lie about it. It's back to the question, why would you elect a republican to mess up the budget again and toss more debt on your grandchildren. And they party of "do Whatever It Takes" Boehner would sacrifice your families in order to help the rich get richer. Amazing!!

Nothing is more important to Republican politicians these days than jobs and the deficit—at least according to Republican politicians. As House Minority Leader John Boehner put it in a "major economic address" on Tuesday, President Obama is "doing everything possible to prevent jobs from being created" while refusing to do anything at all "about bringing down the deficits that threaten our economy." Elect Republicans in November, Boehner assured his audience, and we will put an end to this insanity.

According to the Congressional Budget Office, Obama's stimulus plan is projected to increase budget deficits over the next decade by $814 billion. But Republicans opposed the legislation refused to provide an alternative, and now insist that it's been a total failure. Republicans want to repeal it "lock, stock, and barrel," the reason, as Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell explained in July, is that "we all know that it's going to increase the deficit."

Obama wants to extend them for the 95 percent of taxpayers making less than $250,000 a year; Republicans want to extend them for everybody.

According to data compiled by The Washington Post, "the Democratic proposal would add about $3 trillion to the deficit during the next decade, while the GOP plan would cost $3.7 trillion." That brings the total Obama deficit to $3.784 trillion over 10 years, and its GOP counterpart to—drumroll, please—$4.155 trillion.

Estimates Say Fewer Jobs, Larger Deficits if Republicans Were in Charge - Newsweek

Hate to break it to you but Obama has ALREADY added 3 Trillion to the debt in less then 2 years with plans to add even more. HALF of every dollar spent this year was BORROWED with plans for the same next year.

It took 8 years under Bush to add 5.7 trillion and in less then 2 we have added 3 trillion under Obama.

Your figures are a lie.

Hod odd you forgot to mention how much damage Bill Clinton's tax-increases did!!

:woohoo:

Natl_Debt_Chart.jpg
dipshit, the GOP had control of congress through most of Clinton terms
and you morons always forget about the fantasy "peace dividend"
where they gutted the military

Your figures are a lie.

actually, fiscal year 2009 which began oct 1 2008, is ATTRIBUTED to president Bush's budget, so what YOU are stating is simply NOT TRUE.

fannie and freddie bailouts, the bailout of AIG, goldman, the bank bailout/tarp ALL FELL under president bush's reign....even the auto bailouts were started by president bush....

president obama's first year's fiscal budget ends september 30, 2010....in about a month, so dear rgs....the obama budget has not added 3 trillion to the national debt.

try again!

RepubliCON$

It's apt.

When I see every RepubliCON on the board address Obama properly I may adjust.

Not before then.

Shall I search the board and see how you reacted when poeple addressed Bush in an inappropriate way?

Or are you just what you come across as...an arrogant partisan hypocrtie who does nothing more than regurgitate left wing talking points.

RepubliCON$

It's apt.

Not before then.

Funny... all except for the opposite end of the spectrum extreme wingers from you, use the name Obama and the term Prez or President.... and I give them about as much respect as I would give you, and that is as close to zero as you can get

It's apt.

Not before then.

Shall I search the board and see how you reacted when poeple addressed Bush in an inappropriate way?

Or are you just what you come across as...an arrogant partisan hypocrtie who does nothing more than regurgitate left wing talking points.
Jar...don't cry to me.

The vitriol I see for Obama everyday on these boards completely DWARFS anything I could ever come up with.

It's apt.

Not before then.

Jar...don't cry to me.

The vitriol I see for Obama everyday on these boards completely DWARFS anything I could ever come up with.
Really?
Hmm...
I guess you were in your own little world for the 8 years prior to this administration.
As for "dont cry to you." I guess I should have added "selfish" in my take on you as well.

Forum List

Back