Republicans would make deficit worse

That's a childish habit you've picked up from edthecynic.
actually, he had it before ed got here
unless they were both on that other board
I think I picked it up here.

I come up with other little stuff...but that one in particular goes to someone else, most likely ed if he came up with it.

BTW...what other board?
didnt you come here when the MSNBC boards closed?
and you must have picked it up very fast cause you started using them almost as soon as you got here

didn't you come here when the MSNBC boards closed?
and you must have picked it up very fast cause you started using them almost as soon as you got here
No, I didn't even know they had a board.

I came here after getting kicked off uspoliticsonline.com for getting into arguments with the extremely sensitive RepubliCON$ over there.

I see some of the folks from there on here as well.

didn't you come here when the MSNBC boards closed?
No, I didn't even know they had a board.

I came here after getting kicked off uspoliticsonline.com for getting into arguments with the extremely sensitive RepubliCON$ over there.

I see some of the folks from there on here as well.
ah ok
we've had so many come from so many different boards its hard to keep track of where
and i think you joined at about the same time as the MSNBC guys showed up
but then, i could be wrong on that

LOL
message boards are fun, but i dont keep track of all this stuff

I won't go there DiveCon, it would be a futile exercise.

Respect...you know it when you see it.

Dive, would you say you've been giving Obama respect up til now?

I won't go there DiveCon, it would be a futile exercise.

Respect...you know it when you see it.

Dive, would you say you've been giving Obama respect up til now?
the respect i would give ANY POTUS
and that wont change

Respect is something one must earn.

It is easy to earn respect from those that agree with nearly everything you do and say.

It takes strength, patience, understanding and open mindedness to earn respect from those that disagree with what you say and do.

Exactly what has Mr. Obama done to earn respect from those of us that do not agree with his ideology?

Chastise those that earn a profit?
Mock those that question him?
Make judgemnent calls on groups of people without knowing the facts?
Lie about those that disagree with him?

If You have the time, take a look at my posts since I started here. I referred to him as President Obama for a period of time until he started to lose my respect. However, I have never called him a marxist, a communist, an America Hater, etc.

Truth is, I do not appreciate how he views those that disagree with him. I do not like how he addresses them and I do not like how he uses his access to the media to chastise them. I do not like how he lies about them and I do not like how he looks down upon them.

He does not act presidential in my eyes and thus he does not have my respect as my President should.

But I will not, nor have I, called him names

Hate to break it to you but Obama has ALREADY added 3 Trillion to the debt in less then 2 years with plans to add even more. HALF of every dollar spent this year was BORROWED with plans for the same next year.

It took 8 years under Bush to add 5.7 trillion and in less then 2 we have added 3 trillion under Obama.

Your figures are a lie.

Hod odd you forgot to mention how much damage Bill Clinton's tax-increases did!!

:woohoo:

Natl_Debt_Chart.jpg
dipshit, the GOP had control of congress through most of Clinton terms
and you morons always forget about the fantasy "peace dividend"
where they gutted the military

We forget about GHW Bush's Peace Dividend? Or do we forget about Dick Cheney complaining that the defense budget wasn't being cut enough?

Hod odd you forgot to mention how much damage Bill Clinton's tax-increases did!!

:woohoo:

Natl_Debt_Chart.jpg

We forget about GHW Bush's Peace Dividend? Or do we forget about Dick Cheney complaining that the defense budget wasn't being cut enough?
and i was as pissed at them when they were in office and not looking at the big picture as i was at Clinton and the GOP in congress for gutting the military in the blind thoughts that simply because one enemy was fallen that we had no more enemies

history has proven me right

and i was as pissed at them when they were in office and not looking at the big picture as i was at Clinton and the GOP in congress for gutting the military in the blind thoughts that simply because one enemy was fallen that we had no more enemies

You believe we should have continued spending 400B+ throughout the the 1990's?

RepubliCON$
That's a childish habit you've picked up from edthecynic.

It's apt.

When I see every RepubliCON on the board address Obama properly I may adjust.

Not before then.

I'm sorry MarcAtl but I have to address this...

You are taking the lack of personal responsibility to another level.

You actually found a way to blame your childish actions on the actions of others.

So typical. So expected. So pathetic.

maybe not that much, but they didnt have to cut it as much as they did

btw, welcome over from the rainbow romper room lol

maybe not that much, but they didnt have to cut it as much as they did

OK, we'll just have to disagree there.:clap2:

btw, welcome over from the rainbow romper room lol

thanks. Good to bump into you again.

LoL!!!

RepubliCON$...lets say you get your wildest dreams realized...you take everything.

Then what?

What will you guys do to fix things?

How soon will the economy improve?

Theres got to be a stopping point and that is by removing all democrats from congress then the work to repairing the damage can begin

What an interesting goal post and expectation you got there. Not one but two impossibilities allowing the RepubliCON$ a built-in excuse.

Firstly, there will never be a time when there will be only RepubliCON$ in Congress, so the standard you're setting up gives them a scapegoat by saying "Well we had some Dems in there that were stopping us from doing what we needed to do." Even if there was just 1.

Secondly, you got a built-in "we need more time" excuse there. Cause even in the pipe-dream or nightmare, rather, that its only RepubliCON$ in Congress, you can always say "well the Dems messed it up so bad, that we need more time for our policies to take effect."

I'd say it was genius if you weren't such a simpleton.

Are you a longhorn alum?

Yes, undergrad. Are you? That would be small world (well, with 50,000 students it wouldnt' be THAT small)

Syracuse Orangeman, 1980

Shoot...I knew that. But if you're a sports fan....I also remember a Syracuse punt returner just shredding the UT special teams and defense a couple times in the early to mid 1990's. Can't remember his name, but he was quite a talent.

Forum List

Back