Republicans won’t be satisfied with overturning Roe

Vaxxed folks can spread COVID. The VAX only gives some protection against a serious outcome.
And exactly how much protection it gives is highly debatable; even if some social media platforms will not allow the debate.

Bullshit. I might be taking up space on this board, but you are wasting space on this planet and sucking up oxygen that you dont deserve

Not getting vaccinated means that you are contributing to the spread of Covid and providing a medium for the development of varients

And it makes it unlikely that you would become seriously ill and hospitalized which puts enormous pressure onthe health care system and takes resources away from others who need it.

So not getting vaxxed is selfish and stupid!

And an abortion before fetal viability is not taking a life but not getting vaxxed might well be.
you are a very confused individual, either that or very indoctrinated in left wing bullshit, maybe that bullshit was what they put in your vax shot.

Not getting the vax ( I did by the way) only means that if you get covid it MAY be more serious than if you had the vax. The vax does not prevent you from catching or spreading covid, masks do not prevent you from catching or spreading covid. Those are medical FACTS. It is also a fact that natural immunity acquired by having covid is vastly better than the temporary immunity created by the vax. But you are free to continue your life as a dominated sheep with every move and thought controlled by your masters on CNN.

you are a very confused individual, either that or very indoctrinated in left wing bullshit, maybe that bullshit was what they put in your vax shot.

Not getting the vax ( I did by the way) only means that if you get covid it MAY be more serious than if you had the vax. The vax does not prevent you from catching or spreading covid, masks do not prevent you from catching or spreading covid. Those are medical FACTS. It is also a fact that natural immunity acquired by having covid is vastly better than the temporary immunity created by the vax. But you are free to continue your life as a dominated sheep with every move and thought controlled by your masters on CNN.
I disagree

I trust MY Doctor

I disagree

I trust MY Doctor
I've been jabbed 3 times. It's probably time for a 4th jab, but my doctor no longer brings it up. I don't think I'm going to continue getting the jab. Mainly because I've lost a lot of weight such that I don't think I am at as much risk as I used to be.

True.

Or more precisely, conservatives would seek to overturn the case law that protects the right to vote, allowing the states to prohibit Americans of color from voting, concealed behind the façade of “states’ rights” – just as they’ve done with the right to privacy when Roe was overturned.
You and your bull crap are simply hilarious 🤣

Keep it coming... ROTFLMBO 😂

I disagree

I trust MY Doctor
and I trust mine, does it tell you something when the medical community does not agree on this? If it was so clear and definite don't you think all doctors would be in agreement? Seems like the ones pushing the vax have some financial stake in the vax companies, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Forum List

Back