Republicans wimp out on PE conditions

dblack

Diamond Member
May 21, 2011
Speaking "Truth to Power" doesn't always mean denying leaders their ambitions. In a democracy, it sometimes means leaders standing up to the Will of The People, telling them "no" when their demands are irrational, unreasonable, or impossible to accomplish. Does the Republican party have any leaders with the integrity or courage to do this?

Speaking "Truth to Power" doesn't always mean denying leaders their ambitions. In a democracy, it sometimes means leaders standing up to the Will of The People, telling them "no" when their demands are irrational, unreasonable, or impossible to accomplish. Does the Republican party have any leaders with the integrity or courage to do this?
tax cut economics is as "brave" as the right wing gets.

/----/ Hey moron - what you described is not a democracy but a Republic. And what demands of ours are irrational, unreasonable, or impossible to accomplish? Got any specifics or just more platitudes?

/----/ Hey moron - ...

Is this how you begin most conversations?
/----/ Yes when I'm talking to you LIbtard Moonbats and explaining for the millionth time we are a republic and not a democracy.
. are you a moron.gif

/----/ Hey moron - ...

/----/ Yes when I'm talking to you LIbtard Moonbats and explaining for the millionth time we are a republic and not a democracy.
. View attachment 225287

Well, alrighty then! Except, I'm not a liberal - but you go on with your little rant. Just wear a helmet.
/----/ Call yourself whatever you like.

/----/ Hey moron - ...

. View attachment 225287

Well, alrighty then! Except, I'm not a liberal - but you go on with your little rant. Just wear a helmet.
/----/ Call yourself whatever you like.

Do you have the slightest clue what this thread is about??

What did you glean from the OP?

no--as you can clearly tell ---Trump is a wimp and is very PC
he's afraid to say just about anything

:rolleyes-41:

Last edited:
??!!!??????
wimp??
''afraid''
surely you joke....?
Trump afraid to go against the grain? take the heat??..etc??
!!

it's the exact opposite of Trump to be a wimp/afraid/etc

I was referring Republicans in general, but Trump's childish bravado hardly qualifies as courage.

Anyway, the point is - forcing the coverage of pre-existing conditions on insurance companies is irrational, and precious few Republicans have the guts to say so. Granted, that's because voters are even more stupid and gutless than their chosen reps, but that's what we need leaders for. Republicans aren't leading.

speaking "Truth to Power" doesn't always mean denying leaders their ambitions. In a democracy, it sometimes means leaders standing up to the Will of The People, telling them "no" when their demands are irrational, unreasonable, or impossible to accomplish. Does the Democratic party have any leaders with the integrity or courage to do this?

speaking "Truth to Power" doesn't always mean denying leaders their ambitions. In a democracy, it sometimes means leaders standing up to the Will of The People, telling them "no" when their demands are irrational, unreasonable, or impossible to accomplish. Does the Democratic party have any leaders with the integrity or courage to do this?

Of course not. The PE requirement was their idea in the first place. What's your point?

/----/ Hey moron - ...

. View attachment 225287
i am researching open interest in solving simple poverty to provide more stability for markets within our Union.

With a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed, hypothetically and in this alternative, the equivalent to fourteen dollars an hour.

Anyone should be able to secure financing based on means, from the financial sector. Persons could purchase the type of policy that best suits their needs at that moment.

It doesn't get more market friendly than that.

"think you can write any contracts on that?"

Speaking "Truth to Power" doesn't always mean denying leaders their ambitions ... standing up to the Will of The People, telling them "no" when their demands are irrational, unreasonable, or impossible to accomplish.

The ambitions of unjust enrichment by abuse of public office must be cut off without mercy and the wound cauterized. I'm sorry. It hurts. There's no anesthetic for this sort of thing.

The people want their guns back. We are not being irrational or unreasonable. We need to sew up the holes in our pockets so we don't keep going broke every time a cop "pulls up" our record from some fascist government gun control database or another.

Speaking "Truth to Power" doesn't always mean denying leaders their ambitions ... standing up to the Will of The People, telling them "no" when their demands are irrational, unreasonable, or impossible to accomplish.

The ambitions of unjust enrichment by abuse of public office must be cut off without mercy and the wound cauterized. I'm sorry. It hurts. There's no anesthetic for this sort of thing.

The people want their guns back. We are not being irrational or unreasonable. We need to sew up the holes in our pockets so we don't keep going broke every time a cop "pulls up" our record from some fascist government gun control database or another.

This thread is about the pre-existing conditions provision of ACA.

Republicans were originally against the measure, because they knew it was stupid. But so are voters, and when Republicans realized how popular the provision was, the cowardly Republicans bailed on their convictions and joined the idiocracy parade.

Forum List

Back