Republicans Will Outperform Democrats in 2018

By any math, Republicans have an easy path to keeping the Senate

What can go wrong?

1. Trump
2. They listen to the extreme right and run Roy Moore's and Sherriff Joes for otherwise winnable seats
3. They get a poor turnout in a midterm
4. 2018 turns into a referendum on Republican excesses

Democrats flipped a Missouri state House seat Tuesday, marking the 35th seat that has changed from red to blue since Donald Trump became president.

Mike Revis, 27, defeated his Republican opponent in a special election Tuesday by 3 percentage points.

The 97th District in Jefferson County went for Trump in the presidential election by 28 points.

In other words, the district has swung 31 percentage points toward Democrats since Trump won last year.
Did that guy run on Men with Boobs going into girls bathrooms? Or running on taking more of your own money in taxes because the constituents that voted democrat is too stupid to know better what to do with that money? Of course not, they just slander the right, saying how racist, sexist, homophobic, the right is, while they themselves are the true bigots on the planet, and liars too..
Republicans are taking from you now. The tax breaks are added to the debt. Your debt

What can go wrong?

1. Trump
2. They listen to the extreme right and run Roy Moore's and Sherriff Joes for otherwise winnable seats

Democrats flipped a Missouri state House seat Tuesday, marking the 35th seat that has changed from red to blue since Donald Trump became president.

Mike Revis, 27, defeated his Republican opponent in a special election Tuesday by 3 percentage points.

The 97th District in Jefferson County went for Trump in the presidential election by 28 points.

In other words, the district has swung 31 percentage points toward Democrats since Trump won last year.
I do not doubt the Ds gain lots of seats, even though the party offers nothing to working and middle class Americans. This might be due to 95% of the MSM promoting the D party, while condemning Rs. Then the FBI and the rest of the massive government bureaucracy will do what they can for Ds. It is likely many sitting Rs will work to sabotage their own party.

The ruling class hates Trump. So anything goes.

What can go wrong?

1. Trump

I do not doubt the Ds gain lots of seats, even though the party offers nothing to working and middle class Americans. This might be due to 95% of the MSM promoting the D party, while condemning Rs. Then the FBI and the rest of the massive government bureaucracy will do what they can for Ds. It is likely many sitting Rs will work to sabotage their own party.

I made excuses too when we were in charge.

Don’t you wish we could just try it your way 100% for 4 years without obstruction? I wished that in 2009

Your party offers the middle class less not more imo

What can go wrong?

1. Trump

Don’t you wish we could just try it your way 100% for 4 years without obstruction? I wished that in 2009

My way is abolish the entire central government. So, not sure what you are referring to.

What can go wrong?

1. Trump

My way is abolish the entire central government. So, not sure what you are referring to.
You mean the federal government? What’s the central government?

What can go wrong?

1. Trump

Yes same thing, but has a more appropriate tyrannical emphasis.

What can go wrong?

1. Trump

You mean rush’s way. He’s just talking stupid for his audience

What can go wrong?

1. Trump

Who?

Yes same thing, but has a more appropriate tyrannical emphasis.
You see what happens when corporation take over. The economy we have today started with Reagan. Breaking the social contract, unions and new deal.

The shit we’re in is because we the people aren’t in charge

Who?
You sound just like Rush Limbaugh

What can go wrong?

1. Trump

Did that guy run on Men with Boobs going into girls bathrooms? Or running on taking more of your own money in taxes because the constituents that voted democrat is too stupid to know better what to do with that money? Of course not, they just slander the right, saying how racist, sexist, homophobic, the right is, while they themselves are the true bigots on the planet, and liars too..
Republicans are taking from you now. The tax breaks are added to the debt. Your debt
So when Obama increased taxes on everyone, why did Obama increase the debt 9.5 trillion dollars?

9.5 trillion over 8 years is around 1.875 trillion a year of debt increase.

Seems that you don't give a shit about debt when a Democrat is in and spending like drunken Liberals, while a Republican gets in and increases the debt over 10 years by 1.5 trillion in tax breaks.
1.5 trillion over 10 years is around 150 billion a year... Ah yeah, sucks to be you, as a welfare queen you didn't get a tax break...

What can go wrong?

1. Trump

That's dumb. Rush didn't advocate eliminating the federal government.

Who?
You sound just like Rush Limbaugh
Doubt that.

That's dumb. Rush didn't advocate eliminating the federal government.
Too bad.

What can go wrong?

1. Trump

So when Obama increased taxes on everyone, why did Obama increase the debt 9.5 trillion dollars?

Seems that you don't give a shit about debt when a Democrat is in and spending like drunken Liberals, while a Republican gets in and increases the debt over 10 years by 1.5 trillion in tax breaks.
1.5 trillion over 10 years is around 150 billion a year... Ah yeah, sucks to be you, as a welfare queen you didn't get a tax break...

Yes I did. You wouldn't let us tackle corporate welfare and he was getting us out of a great fucking recession. Something you cons seem to want to forget or downplay.

Then you turn around and say Obama handed Trump a mess? You are intellectually dishonest with me and yourself if you believe the shit that you say.

What can go wrong?

1. Trump

Yes I did. You wouldn't let us tackle corporate welfare and he was getting us out of a great fucking recession. Something you cons seem to want to forget or downplay.

Then you turn around and say Obama handed Trump a mess? You are intellectually dishonest with me and yourself if you believe the shit that you say.
I saw what Obama was doing to the country in his attempt to fundamentally transform it into a shithole like Venezuela. You on the other had were like the picture below, as typical of liberal thinking

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Right now, indications are that Republicans will lose seats in the House. Whether it will flip the House remains to be seen

In the Senate, Republicans have 51 seats and appear to have an easy path to pick up additional seats

But with Trump as your President, nothing is easy

I saw what Obama was doing to the country in his attempt to fundamentally transform it into a shithole like Venezuela. You on the other had were like the picture below, as typical of liberal thinking

View attachment 175603

You mean by giving everyone healthcare?

Why did you pick Venezuela? Why didn't you pick one of these 49 countries?

The U.S. is the Only Very Highly Developed Country Without Universal HealthCare - Fact or Myth?

Forum List

Back