Republicans who are 90% white complain that everyone else is racist. How does that work?

Republicans who are 90% white complain that everyone else is racist. How does that work?

Democrats are everyone else and yet, they seem to be getting along pretty good.
Let's see if I can explain this to you, you idiot.
White people do tend to vote Republican by roughly 55 to 42 percent. Black people tend to vote Democrat by 94 to percent. Who is racist?
Republicans. Blacks know where they aren't wanted.

I think for the first time in quite some time, blacks are starting to question whether the progressive wing of the Democratic Party really has their best interests at heart, R-Derp. I think the same can be said about blue collar union workers. Both groups have been promised the moon by liberals and both groups have slowly come to the conclusion that those promises are nothing more than hot air emanating from someone who wants their vote but has no intention of living up to their word.

What rdean
First you say Republicans and conservatives "want gays dead"
Nevermind the Log Cabin Republicans who are all gay and openly defend their equal rights by Constitutional principles
through the GOP, even taking on Precinct Chair positions to actively engage and represent and serve the Republican Party.

According to you they "want gays dead."

Now you are saying they complain "everyone ELSE is racist"
What?

I can understand saying ALL people have biases and ALL can project prejudice as flawed human beings.

But most of the rebuttals to racist cries I've heard are
* people counterarguing NO THEY ARE NOT RACIST
* and the opponents blaming "all whites as a group" are being EQUALLY racist as the people
they argue blaming "all blacks as a group"

So rdean
A. these are VERY SPECIFIC people they are complaining are projecting EQUALLY racist attitudes and generalizations
B. No, they are NOT saying it's "everyone else" (except where I've heard people say ALL people are guilty including them)

Where are you getting these generalizations?
Don't you realize that's the same problem you are complaining about?
Making such "broad sweeping generalizations"
that you blame WHOLE GROUPS you are biased against,
and fail to specify the particular INDIVIDUALS responsible
because you are too busy trying to blame the WHOLE GROUP.

Isn't that the same thing that causes BIGOTRY?
Blaming ALL people of a group or class, because of the wrongs of SOME people?

Why are you blaming a group collectively when it's not fair to all members of that group?
Really?
Republicans do want gays dead. Here is a short list of Republican "holy men" who have openly called for the execution of gays.

Pastor Roger Jimenez
Pastor Steven Anderson
Pastor Kevin Swanson
Pastor Jesse Price
Pastor Charles L. Worley
Pastor Bert Farias
Pastor Jeffrey S. Smith

Ted Cruz admits sharing platform with 'kill the gays' hate preacher Kevin Swanson was 'a mistake'

He was the only GOP nominee who felt it was a mistake attending. The others had no problem at all.

CNN.com - GOP gay group booted from N.C. convention - May 20, 2004

Republicans were hilarious at the USMB saying, when Romney was running, it's a different day. We don't want to kill gays anymore. Then Romney hired a gay advisor. What happened:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/03/opinion/sunday/the-republicans-gay-freakout.html?_r=0

Then there's all the conservatives (another name for Republican) who went to Africa and got laws changed to execute gays.

Meet the American pastor behind Uganda's anti-gay crackdown
One of several.

Then there's Mike Pence. Our brand new Vice President.

Here's What Mike Pence Said on LGBT Issues Over the Years

Course Pence cost his state tens of millions because of his hatred. Now he's Vice President.

But that's just the gays. What about all the things Trump has said about other minorities. They are on Youtube. Go watch him say them. I even put a very short list together leaving out many, many more.

Popular Trending Trumpisms:
A Mexican can't be a fair judge
Some Mexicans don't rape
Laziness is a trait in blacks
Here he is going after American soldiers who actually went to war, unlike Trump: I like people who weren't captured
Very popular among Republicans - Mocking the disabled - I don't remember
Women love this one: Grab her by the pu$$y
That fat ugly face of hers
I never heard of any of them. What I have heard is black leaders and pastors inciting people to kill all white people.

Let's see if I can explain this to you, you idiot.
White people do tend to vote Republican by roughly 55 to 42 percent. Black people tend to vote Democrat by 94 to percent. Who is racist?

*GASP!* You're using logic on a democrap? Don't you know this could hurt his selfestimate, and melt the snowflake?
The whites that aren't racist and don't join the GOP are gays and college professors and scientists and entertainers. Mostly the educated.

The GOP prefers the Alt right, the KKK, the Aryan Nation and others of that ilk. The Democrats may have started the KKK a hundred and fifty years ago, but we all know where they hang out now.
That's it Dweeb. You have done it! You are now officially the dumbest dumbfuck at USMB, far surpassing word famous fake Republican dumbfuck, Fake Smarmy.

What rdean
Nevermind the Log Cabin Republicans who are all gay and openly defend their equal rights by Constitutional principles
through the GOP, even taking on Precinct Chair positions to actively engage and represent and serve the Republican Party.

What?

I can understand saying ALL people have biases and ALL can project prejudice as flawed human beings.

* and the opponents blaming "all whites as a group" are being EQUALLY racist as the people

So rdean
A. these are VERY SPECIFIC people they are complaining are projecting EQUALLY racist attitudes and generalizations
B. No, they are NOT saying it's "everyone else" (except where I've heard people say ALL people are guilty including them)

Why are you blaming a group collectively when it's not fair to all members of that group?
Really?
Republicans do want gays dead. Here is a short list of Republican "holy men" who have openly called for the execution of gays.

Pastor Roger Jimenez
Pastor Steven Anderson
Pastor Kevin Swanson
Pastor Jesse Price
Pastor Charles L. Worley
Pastor Bert Farias
Pastor Jeffrey S. Smith

Ted Cruz admits sharing platform with 'kill the gays' hate preacher Kevin Swanson was 'a mistake'

He was the only GOP nominee who felt it was a mistake attending. The others had no problem at all.

Republicans were hilarious at the USMB saying, when Romney was running, it's a different day. We don't want to kill gays anymore. Then Romney hired a gay advisor. What happened:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/03/opinion/sunday/the-republicans-gay-freakout.html?_r=0

Then there's all the conservatives (another name for Republican) who went to Africa and got laws changed to execute gays.

One of several.

Course Pence cost his state tens of millions because of his hatred. Now he's Vice President.

But that's just the gays. What about all the things Trump has said about other minorities. They are on Youtube. Go watch him say them. I even put a very short list together leaving out many, many more.

Some Mexicans don't rape
Here he is going after American soldiers who actually went to war, unlike Trump: I like people who weren't captured

Question rdean
by your reasoning above,
if a list was made of all the rappers who produced songs or statements
glamourizing "shooting or killing cops" and/or implying they should die,
would you hesitate to say
"Blacks want cops dead"
Because those rappers happen to be Black?
If some are other races would you say
"Rappers want cops dead"
and blame all Rappers because of this trend?

If you are willing to use the SAME language
to make the SAME general statement WHENEVER THIS OCCURS
I'd say that's just your way of saying things.
You are just "hyping" things up, whether the headline is about
White Conservatives, or Black Rappers, I get it.
Media is used that way to hype up short bytes emotionally charged for maximum effect.

Do you or do you not agree with this statement:
"BLACKS WANT COPS DEAD"

rdean

More blacks and Latinos voted for Trump then any Republican Candidate in a LONG time, so much for your meme.
Black-Party-Affiliation-and-Vote-Patterns.jpg

8% of Blacks voted for Trump. Only in 1964 was it worse, except for Obama of course.

PewHispanic.png

Trump got 17% of the Hispanic vote which makes it the worst ever.

So I have to wonder Sgt,, where are you getting your "facts"? Cuz you can't just make them up.

What rdean

What?

So rdean

Really?

Pastor Roger Jimenez
Pastor Steven Anderson
Pastor Kevin Swanson
Pastor Jesse Price
Pastor Charles L. Worley
Pastor Bert Farias
Pastor Jeffrey S. Smith

One of several.

Some Mexicans don't rape

Question rdean
by your reasoning above,
"Blacks want cops dead"
"Rappers want cops dead"

Media is used that way to hype up short bytes emotionally charged for maximum effect.

"BLACKS WANT COPS DEAD"

rdean
Except I only ever heard of "kill the gays rallies".

Google.
Kill the gays rallies

And I never heard of Democrats attending one except to protest them.

What rdean

What?

So rdean

Really?

Pastor Roger Jimenez
Pastor Steven Anderson
Pastor Kevin Swanson
Pastor Jesse Price
Pastor Charles L. Worley
Pastor Bert Farias
Pastor Jeffrey S. Smith

One of several.

Some Mexicans don't rape

Question rdean
by your reasoning above,
"Blacks want cops dead"
"Rappers want cops dead"

"BLACKS WANT COPS DEAD"

rdean

Google.
Kill the gays rallies

Dear rdean
I guess that is like hearing about Republicans attending BLM riots and looting?

so it looks like we've found parallel analogies, rdean:

1. Extremist/militant dangerous anti-cop Black/Democrat voters
rally with cries to "fry bacon" and hate on cops or inciting attacks including
deadly shootings of cops (or being blamed by "association" with BLM)

These are blamed on BLM, Blacks and Democrats by "association"

2. Extreme anti-gay White/Conservative or Republican voters
rallying to "kill gays" and hate on LGBT and possibly inciting attacks,
harassment, bullying and discrimination against LGBT (blamed
on "Christians" "White Conservatives" "Republicans by association).

Can we agree that NOT ALL
* Blacks, Democrats or Rappers rally to hate, fry, shoot or kill cops.
* Whites, Republicans or Christians rally to kill or get rid of gays

Also rdean if you would continue to make the
BLANKET generalization that "Republicans want gays dead"
would you just as soon make the
BLANKET generalization that "Democrats want cops dead"

All you said above is that Democrats protest the anti-gay rallies
(not just "kill the gays" but also Westboro "God hates fags" rallies and similar)
Do we agree this is like how Republicans protest the anti-cop rallied
(not just "fry like bacon" but also BLM, hands up, looting and rioting against cops)

so what you said fits in with these parallel situations.

so rdean
A. Do you agree these are close enough parallels?

B. Do you agree with the parallel generalization
that "Blacks and Democrats want cops dead"
based on the "associations" with BLM and Black cop killer rap?

What rdean

What?

So rdean

Really?

Pastor Roger Jimenez
Pastor Steven Anderson
Pastor Kevin Swanson
Pastor Jesse Price
Pastor Charles L. Worley
Pastor Bert Farias
Pastor Jeffrey S. Smith

One of several.

Some Mexicans don't rape

Question rdean
by your reasoning above,
"Blacks want cops dead"
"Rappers want cops dead"

"BLACKS WANT COPS DEAD"

rdean

Google.
Kill the gays rallies

Dear rdean

(not just "kill the gays" but also Westboro "God hates fags" rallies and similar)
(not just "fry like bacon" but also BLM, hands up, looting and rioting against cops)

so rdean

It's a question of provocation and history.

Considering gays, only Republicans go around hating gays and using their religion as the foundation for that hate. Republicans want to hurt those people. Republicans want to bring suffering and unfairness to gay people's lives. You can even see it right here on the USMB. Just that fact tells a lot about the character of Republicans. The argument that not all Republicans feel that way is just plain bullshit. If most feel that way and you support them, then what does it matter whether all feel that way or not? The policy of hate is the same.

True, some blacks attacked the police. Two wrongs don't make a right.

but

When you see video of police driving up and shooting a 12 year old and then make his sister sit in a car and watch her brother die is very upsetting. Again and again, we see police shooting blacks and then providing zero help. Just standing there and watching them die.

Explain this. Unfortunately, the same scenario is played out again and again.

If the police was doing this to white people, of course you would see a similar response.

So right away, Republicans will come back with "Oh, then you agree with killing cops". Because that's how they run.

Instead, I agree with more training for the police. They don't do this in every city.

What rdean

What?

So rdean

Really?

Pastor Roger Jimenez
Pastor Steven Anderson
Pastor Kevin Swanson
Pastor Jesse Price
Pastor Charles L. Worley
Pastor Bert Farias
Pastor Jeffrey S. Smith

One of several.

Some Mexicans don't rape

Question rdean
by your reasoning above,
"Blacks want cops dead"
"Rappers want cops dead"

"BLACKS WANT COPS DEAD"

rdean

Google.
Kill the gays rallies

Dear rdean

so rdean

Considering gays, only Republicans go around hating gays and using their religion as the foundation for that hate. Republicans want to hurt those people. Republicans want to bring suffering and unfairness to gay people's lives. You can even see it right here on the USMB. Just that fact tells a lot about the character of Republicans. The argument that not all Republicans feel that way is just plain bullshit. If most feel that way and you support them, then what does it matter whether all feel that way or not? The policy of hate is the same.

but

When you see video of police driving up and shooting a 12 year old and then make his sister sit in a car and watch her brother die is very upsetting. Again and again, we see police shooting blacks and then providing zero help. Just standing there and watching them die.

If the police was doing this to white people, of course you would see a similar response.

So right away, Republicans will come back with "Oh, then you agree with killing cops". Because that's how they run.

Instead, I agree with more training for the police. They don't do this in every city.

No, you believe in nationalizing the state and local law enforcement so Socialism can take over the country. That's what your objective is, you're just starting from the idea we need more training. LEOs receive plenty of training on a variety of things and lack of training is not the problem. But, the thing is, there really is no problem. You will always have isolated incidents of pretty much anything in human behavior. There is no way to eliminate that.

Pastor Roger Jimenez
Pastor Steven Anderson
Pastor Kevin Swanson
Pastor Jesse Price
Pastor Charles L. Worley
Pastor Bert Farias
Pastor Jeffrey S. Smith

One of several.

Some Mexicans don't rape

Question rdean
by your reasoning above,
"Blacks want cops dead"
"Rappers want cops dead"

"BLACKS WANT COPS DEAD"

rdean

Google.
Kill the gays rallies

Dear rdean

so rdean

but

No, you believe in nationalizing the state and local law enforcement so Socialism can take over the country. That's what your objective is, you're just starting from the idea we need more training. LEOs receive plenty of training on a variety of things and lack of training is not the problem. But, the thing is, there really is no problem. You will always have isolated incidents of pretty much anything in human behavior. There is no way to eliminate that.

Pastor Roger Jimenez
Pastor Steven Anderson
Pastor Kevin Swanson
Pastor Jesse Price
Pastor Charles L. Worley
Pastor Bert Farias
Pastor Jeffrey S. Smith

One of several.

Some Mexicans don't rape

Question rdean
by your reasoning above,
"Blacks want cops dead"
"Rappers want cops dead"

"BLACKS WANT COPS DEAD"

rdean

Google.
Kill the gays rallies

Dear rdean

so rdean

but

Please eliminate quadruple quotes when rdean is offering his usual proof that he doesn't have a right mind to be in.

It is odd how when a left-winger is anti-police, and pro-dead soldiers... that's not a problem.

But you can dig up some anti-gay person somewhere, and claim they speak for the entire Republican party? Hypocrite much?

Last edited:

90% white? yeah, like them and my t-shirts. Time to go buy some bleach

It is odd how when a left-winger is anti-police, and pro-dead soldiers... that's not a problem.

But you can dig up some anti-gay person someone, and claim they speak for the entire Republican party? Hypocrite much?
The majority of Democrats aren't anti-police and aren't pro-dead soldier. They better not be since I'm a veteran.

But the majority of Republicans, I have no doubt, want gays dead. After the shooting in Orlando, on about every site with comments had Republicans saying things like "Too bad he didn't get them all".

Republicans hate gays more than they hate Muslims, blacks or Hispanics.

this is the typical misconception. Even if your numbers are correct, your assuming that 90 % is republican over the issues of race? There can be many reasons to be Republican just as there are many reasons people decide to be democrats. So white republicans are racist by default? and then what about Asian, Hispanic and Black Republicans? Do they vote Republican because they are racist? If anything, Whites in America are more divided EVENLY over Dem / Repub. than the other races.

As for getting along pretty good, I know blacks in Los Angeles have been targeted and squeezed out by Latino Gangs. Theres quite a bit of racism when it comes to Mexicans and blacks. I used to live in Los Angeles many years ago and I saw it then.

Your story really falls apart but nice try, its really hard to even tell what your trying to say, maybe your just throwing the racism lure out there trying to hook something.

Forum List

Back