Republicans want Romney to go away!

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2011
Chicago, Chicago, that Toddling Town
Why Republicans Want Mitt Romney To Go Away

Romney is being erased with record speed from his party's books for three reasons. First, many Republicans backed him because they thought he had a good chance of winning; that appeal, obviously, is gone. Second, Romney had shallow roots, and few friends, in the national Republican Party. And those shallow roots have allowed Republicans to give him a new role: As a sort of bad partisan bank, freighted with all the generational positions and postures that they are looking to dump.

"Romney is now a toxic asset to unload," the historian Jack Bohrer remarked Saturday. "The only interesting thing left to his story is how they dispose of him."

I don't mind him hanging around. He's still a descent fellow that gave his absolute best shot, worked tirelessly against incredible odds and came out pretty darn close.

I still believe he would have been a far, far better President than Obama could ever hope to be.

Sadly in life, the better man doesn't always win .:dunno:

Just to piss y'all off though and whine a little.. I'll always consider Obama the dah-ffirmative action President..

Last edited:
Once again liberals want to dictate what someone else thinks or should think.

There was and is nothing wrong with Romney inspite of the hate spewed upon him. After all spewing hate was what Obama ran on, he had nothing else.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
It's funny that during the campaign season the right wingers hated Willard, giving virtually ever other candidate their time to be the leading candidate with the "anyone but Willard" vote. Then once he got the nomination they loved him, now that he loses they throw him in the trash :lol:

It's funny that during the campaign season the right wingers hated Willard, giving virtually ever other candidate their time to be the leading candidate with the "anyone but Willard" vote. Then once he got the nomination they loved him, now that he loses they throw him in the trash :lol:

Well, as Obama continues his failed Presidency who are you going to blame?

What does Obama have to do with lol'ing at the right wingers?

I don't mind him hanging around. He's still a descent fellow that gave his absolute best shot, worked tirelessly against incredible odds and came out pretty darn close.

I still believe he would have been a far, far better President than Obama could ever hope to be.

Just to piss y'all off though and whine a little.. I'll always consider Obama the dah-ffirmative action President..

I look forward to seeing Romney run again then.

:lol:

Once again liberals want to dictate what someone else thinks or should think.

There was and is nothing wrong with Romney inspite of the hate spewed upon him. After all spewing hate was what Obama ran on, he had nothing else.

Didn't Gingrich and Graham say so too?

Incredible odds? But wait...just a few months ago y'all were saying an empty chair could beat Obama. What were these "incredible odds" he had to overcome? (Other than his own douchiness and bad policies)

What does Obama have to do with lol'ing at the right wingers?

Well, not much really.. just a distraction...:lol:...enjoy

Incredible odds? But wait...just a few months ago y'all were saying an empty chair could beat Obama. What were these "incredible odds" he had to overcome? (Other than his own douchiness and bad policies)

Funny that..no?

Months ago? Try as recently as the morning of November 6.

Yeah, he gave it his best shot, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. :D

all that money wasted..on someone they didnt even like.

i almost feel bad for the man...when he isnt being desperate and insulting me..
i imagine in his strange mind he genuinely believed he was loved by his people.
cant be easy to have them all turn on you. not gloating..genuinely do feel bad for the man..
being thrown under the bus by the people trying to get him elected.

but then i remember all the lies he told us and all the insults and contempt for the americans who did and didnt vote for him..and now the desperation/sore loser/i wont take any responsibility for my own life, it was everyone else fault mantra...and i think he is getting what he deserved. im conflicted :|

hopefully it was a wake up call for the 2016 puppet.....they WILL eat their young if it shows any weakness.

Democrats are going to keep Romney going the way they've been keeping the Bush myths going. They need Romney, who is now done with politics and will no doubt go about increasing his wealth on his own.

When democrats make an enemy, they never let go. Bush, Palin and now Romney.

Democrats are going to keep Romney going the way they've been keeping the Bush myths going. They need Romney, who is now done with politics and will no doubt go about increasing his wealth on his own.

When democrats make an enemy, they never let go. Bush, Palin and now Romney.

Have conservatives stopped talking about Carter and Clinton? That's right, they kept working. That must REALLY get your goat. :cool:

Carter and Clinton both keep themselves up front and deserve reminders of just how bad they were.

Forum List

Back