Republicans used to be a partner in governing

Republicans used to be a partner in governing, but have become Haters of all things governmental. Their Hate has made them enemies of government, and that is why our government no longer works. Republicans should either help make government work, or get out of it.

You don't even know the correct words to make your point..

You're why we have bad presidents and a fucked up economy - because democrats pander to idiots like you, and you kindly vote for them so they can be the retarded ass holes while they are living the high life while your stupid ass sits there and pretends to be an intellectual that knows what the problems of this nation are because you watch MSNBC and read your morning paper.

Oh that and because you want something for free and you want the government to provide you with it.

So bravo, you're a sheep.

Ahh, cannot defeat the message, so you attack the messenger.:cuckoo:

His/her opinion means nothing if he/she cannot make their point without using a definition instead of a word that sums up what they mean.

For that - you're a clown too, for even having the audacity to defend such ignorance.

Republicans used to be a partner in governing, but have become Haters of all things governmental. Their Hate has made them enemies of government, and that is why our government no longer works. Republicans should either help make government work, or get out of it.

There is a difference between hating government waste and hating government. Government is broken right now and needs to be fixed. Democrats are attacking anyone who tries to rein in the runaway growth of government by accusing them of being "haters".

If you really cared about America you'd tell them to stop.

Actually, many of the Republicans I have heard and read from state: They "hate government", especially the Federal Government. That kind of vitriol toward our government, and its representatives, is bad for America.. If your really cared about America you would try to curtail their hate and get them to fix the problems, not spread more hate:eusa_pray:

Hey look, tomorrow and Sunday its going to rain. ALOT. You should move out of your Mom's basement tonight and save your computer.

I swear we wont have enough cheese for all the whine we will get when liberals loose power next year.

It's not going to be pretty..but just think, we will get to see all those ANTI -war protesters AGAIN, the code pinko will be sitting in on Congressional hearing with their silly pink outfits and signs,
649700468_aaf455f4a1_o-1.jpg

a code pinko rushing Condi Rice.
condi-hands.jpg

my favorite, bare breast against war..
topless2.jpg

and we hear so much whining, we will be able to DROWN IN IT.:lol:

:lol:

Hate. Yea, ok, that's an impressive display of stupid for a first post. Hysterical hyperbole from someone that has yet to work out that there is no 'middle class' in America. There is no 'working class' either... we are not a class based society.

So, my question must be, why are you dumb enough to allow politicians to spoon feed you bullshit about your fellow Americans?

Idiot.
But yet the left wages 'Class warfare'.

You are American or you aren't. You choose your station in life...and if not satisfied should be able to work your way out of where you don't like.

But Government has erected walls that prohibit it.

I swear we wont have enough cheese for all the whine we will get when liberals loose power next year.

It's not going to be pretty..but just think, we will get to see all those ANTI -war protesters AGAIN, the code pinko will be sitting in on Congressional hearing with their silly pink outfits and signs,
649700468_aaf455f4a1_o-1.jpg

a code pinko rushing Condi Rice.
condi-hands.jpg

my favorite, bare breast against war..
topless2.jpg

and we hear so much whining, we will be able to DROWN IN IT.:lol:

Who doesn't love a zoo?

Democrats had a full two years with super majority's in the house, the senate and the Presidency- now how did all that work out for you?? There was not enough Republicans to block a vote on anything, democrats had full and complete control, Republicans could not even filibuster- so do you still have a job? And Middle class if you are truly middle class the Bush tax cuts gave you an additional 2,000 to 4,000 in tax cuts, that means that you got to keep that amount of additional money from the Bush tax cuts that you earned. So now you are an Obama fan, I can't wait to see the look on your middle class face when Obama eliminates your middle class tax cut.:cuckoo:

Democrats had a full two years with super majority's in the house, the senate and the Presidency- now how did all that work out for you?? There was not enough Republicans to block a vote on anything, democrats had full and complete control, Republicans could not even filibuster- so do you still have a job? And Middle class if you are truly middle class the Bush tax cuts gave you an additional 2,000 to 4,000 in tax cuts, that means that you got to keep that amount of additional money from the Bush tax cuts that you earned. So now you are an Obama fan, I can't wait to see the look on your middle class face when Obama eliminates your middle class tax cut.:cuckoo:

They'll lap it up as IF he did something good for them. Just as they did when he passed a 60cnt tax on a pack of cigarettes, which hit the POOR and MIDDLE CLASS the MOST.

brainwashing really does work, we see here it here daily.

They'll lap it up as IF he did something good for them. Just as they did when he passed a 60cnt tax on a pack of cigarettes, which hit the POOR and MIDDLE CLASS the MOST.

brainwashing really does work, we see here it here daily.
Nice that they are trying to tax cigarettes out of existence isn't it...(But they rely upon the tax so heavily to fund healthcare) :eusa_shhh:

You don't even know the correct words to make your point..

You're why we have bad presidents and a fucked up economy - because democrats pander to idiots like you, and you kindly vote for them so they can be the retarded ass holes while they are living the high life while your stupid ass sits there and pretends to be an intellectual that knows what the problems of this nation are because you watch MSNBC and read your morning paper.

Oh that and because you want something for free and you want the government to provide you with it.

So bravo, you're a sheep.

Ahh, cannot defeat the message, so you attack the messenger.:cuckoo:

The message was beaten several pages ago...

Note that "extremist" is quickly becoming the new "racist."

If it's extreme to live within one's means than I would embrace extremism. Because constantly spending money we don't have is a recipe for disaster whether it's in our personal lives, our businesses, or our nation.

Yes, indeed. Where were the conservatives when Bush was burying us in the black hole?

Speaking the same message and getting ignored. Which, of course, is why many of us stayed home in 06 and let Democrats take control of the House.

Hate. Yea, ok, that's an impressive display of stupid for a first post. Hysterical hyperbole from someone that has yet to work out that there is no 'middle class' in America. There is no 'working class' either... we are not a class based society.

So, my question must be, why are you dumb enough to allow politicians to spoon feed you bullshit about your fellow Americans?

Idiot.

You are American or you aren't. You choose your station in life...and if not satisfied should be able to work your way out of where you don't like.

Which is why we need to keep pointing out the lies inherent in any talk of classes.

Actually they lorded it over the Dems when they had power then the Dems got their retribution. In the meantime the country languished. Let me tell you we are all very very sick of it.

Idiot.

Which is why we need to keep pointing out the lies inherent in any talk of classes.
Indeed. Kudos. I am not allowed at this point to embellish your REP at this time.

Class warfare is a COP OUT of political minds that have refused to READ the Constitution that they are swore to uphold for thier own power sake.

Actually they lorded it over the Dems when they had power then the Dems got their retribution. In the meantime the country languished. Let me tell you we are all very very sick of it.
What the hell are you talking about?

The last time they had all the power, the out-democrated the democrats.

Chimpola and his neoconette bootlickers in congress made Bubba Clintoon look like a miser.

What the hell are you talking about?

The last time they had all the power, the out-democrated the democrats.

Chimpola and his neoconette bootlickers in congress made Bubba Clintoon look like a miser.
And those would be the Repubican Blue Blood Party Elite.

Yeah and so didn't Democrats. Recpublicans were elected this time to try to balance out the bullshit and all it did was increase it. Keep throwing all the bums out till we get people who actually care about the country.

Forum List

Back