Republicans trying to take credit and the so called "liberal" media does nothing

Republicans must be stopped from speaking their lies, its no different then yelling "fire", in a crowded theater.

All must conform.

Nobody hates the lies we get from the right more than I do but no, we cannot and should not stop them.

Like the lie that it was not the tee potty that shut down our govt and cost us millions that could have been used to feed hungry children or help vets get jobs and housing.

There will always sheeples who can't think for themselves, need Beck and Limbaugh to tell them what to think but we have to protect the right of the liars to lie.

Some rw's here suck on Putin every day. And, now, they're in love with N Korea - because they were told to love it. And, because, as Secty Kerry said, people in the US have the right to be stupid.

Idiot Jindal said they should stop being The Party Of Stupid but none of the changes they say they're gonna make will ever get done.

And, unlike Russia under Putin, they have that right.

C'mon rdean everyone does this.

Thanks for pointing out, though, that the bias in media goes both ways.
I find as many on the left and the right excluded from the mainstream representation.

As for you, even after I posted the blood photos used in the trial of
George Zimmerman taken on the scene after the deadly fight and shooting,
you continue to post your avatar showing Zimmerman "healed" of those wounds.

Both Zimmerman and Martin had reputations for aggression.
The left and right media demonized both men, and polarized people to believe one source while discrediting the other, inciting further outrage that both sides misinterpreted as racist because they were both getting skewed information that made the other side look like liars.

If it happens here, what else has been skewed to incite polarized division?
To create more frenzy to pay millions into campaigns for and against politicians?

Ever think of WHO is getting all those millions if not billions raised for campaigns?
TV media. Airtime. So it is in TV media's interest to stir as much division since they profit from it. They won't advertise solutions that heal wounds of racism and promote unity.

Everyone buys into this game.
Even you with your avatar that only shows what you want to see.

The problems with media bias are worse than we think because they are two sided.
But they are closer than we think because we can choose whether to participate or not.

I don't get it. If the media is so "liberal", why do they let Republicans get away with out right credit snatching?

Republicans trying to take credit for taking out Bin Laden.

Republicans trying to take credit for jobs created by the stimulus.

And it's not even just the recent stuff. USMB Republicans saying that Lincoln was a conservative and it was liberals who owned slaved in the south. And it was liberals who were defeated and their slaves freed. That it was conservative Republicans who fought for women's rights. And it was liberals who started the KKK.

And it seems like the so called "liberal media" says nothing when Republicans make these outrageous claims.

Yes I heard this on the radio yesterday
that the 13th and 14th amendments and other laws passed
with Republicans supporting and 0 Democrats.

[MENTION=22295]emilynghiem[/MENTION]

You really crack me up.

Democrats control 2/3 of the government and most of the media. Why do they continue to behave like petulant losers? They can't freaking defend the Hussein administration without whining about Fox? How could anybody vote for the bunch of losers?

Democrats control 2/3 of the government and most of the media. Why do they continue to behave like petulant losers? They can't freaking defend the Hussein administration without whining about Fox? How could anybody vote for the bunch of losers?

exactly, take post 21 for an example
I almost cried at that one...:badgrin:

Funny how the dupes brag that fox/limbaugh/beck control the media but then change their minds when it suits their agenda.

The radical left has been at war with information since Walter Cronkite died and Dan Rather tried to influence a presidential election with fake documents. It might take a long time but when the left realizes that Fox ain't your enemy and information is freedom the Country will be better off.

I don't get it. If the media is so "liberal", why do they let Republicans get away with out right credit snatching?

And it's not even just the recent stuff. USMB Republicans saying that Lincoln was a conservative and it was liberals who owned slaved in the south. And it was liberals who were defeated and their slaves freed. That it was conservative Republicans who fought for women's rights. And it was liberals who started the KKK.

And it seems like the so called "liberal media" says nothing when Republicans make these outrageous claims.

I've heard more insightful nonsense than this on Dot's Poetry Corner:

dot-poetry-corner-animaniacs-ed-asner%5B1%5D.jpg

The radical left has been at war with information since Walter Cronkite died and Dan Rather tried to influence a presidential election with fake documents. It might take a long time but when the left realizes that Fox ain't your enemy and information is freedom the Country will be better off.

Another example of rw revisionist history. Most of the slop some rw's write here every day is just noise but this is actually a very important issue. Much more important than most seem to know.

The truth is that is was Republicans (under FCC prez, Michael Powell, radical son of Colin Powell) who changed the FCC law so that foreigners (Rupert Murdoch) could buy US media AND the law that forbid corporations from owning more than one media.

This was very carefully planned and is explained, at length, in the documentary, Orwell Rolls In His Grave. The country is not better off with Fox lies. If you want to see exactly how "fair and balanced" Fox, get your frikken head out of the sand and watch Murdoch and Aisles plot how to get away with lying to the US and the rest of the world.

Take a chance. Educate yourself.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_lYGyIaK80]Orwell Rolls in his Grave (Full 3HR Documentary) - YouTube[/ame]

I've heard more insightful nonsense than this on Dot's Poetry Corner:

dot-poetry-corner-animaniacs-ed-asner%5B1%5D.jpg

... he said, while using an age-appropriate graphic to deflect and distract some rw's from the facts of rdean's post.

The Right had 7 years to get bin Laden. Thank God, Obama did.

By 2003 Osama bin Laden was a totally spent force, an insignificant nobody, reduced to hide in caves and hovels provided for him by adoring fellow Muslims in the country that has no problem sucking aid from the same country that they stab in the back with great relish and pleasure.

By 2003 Osama bin Laden was not worth bothering with.

And seeing the rise of Al Quada and similar groups all over the Muslim world, the only thing the Obama Administration thinks can legitimately brag about seems to fade into well deserved insignificance.

BTW where is Osama bin Laden's dead body?

And, OH YEAH!! General Motors is alive. So are the recall notices on hundreds of thousands of scrap they produced.

Forum List

Back