Republicans To Read Presidential Clause Outloud When Congress Over On Jan 6th.

LOL Well, there is the little matter of the movement to change the 14 Amendment.
We need pure bred American citizens born from american Natural born citizens to make this country wholesome and prideful again.

It's unbelievable how fucked up that sentence is.

Yes we need pure bred people to make this country wholesome again. What should we do about those unpure people that live here?

Last edited:
where do you get that from?

Boehner confuses Constitution with Declaration, and grievances within document to current events - Madison liberal | Examiner.com

Some, however, probably felt a bit confused. Indeed, the document that Boehner was quoting was not the Constitution -- it was the Declaration of Independence.

We can assume he was having a 57 states moment. Every politician is entitled to one every so often.

And we never hold those 57 state moments against a polititician.....do we?

Meanwhile, John Boehner doesn't know the difference between the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution

For most Republicans this wil be their first exposure to the Constitution

Per the "pure" Christine "I am not a witch" O'Donnell, "Fortuunately, senators are not required to know the Constitution".

Last edited:
LOL Well, there is the little matter of the movement to change the 14 Amendment.
We need pure bred American citizens born from american Natural born citizens to make this country wholesome and prideful again.

It's unbelievable how fucked up that sentence is.

Yes we need pure bred people to make this country wholesome again. What should we do about those unpure people that live here?

That's nothing. He's the same guy who said the Jews got what they deserved in the Holocaust. He's a racist piece of shit.

This sure has a nice ring to it IMO:

"And then they will require that every new bill contain a statement by the lawmaker who wrote it citing the constitutional authority to enact the proposed legislation."

Article 2 Section 1 of the Constition is to be read Jan 6 and alot are not happy about this. As a matter of fact the whole constitution will be read outloud on the House Floor. This is something that hasn't been done in 221 years. I think it is good and it will send a message to the masses that the republicans get it. It's about 'We The People' and not the government. It's time the people take back the government and adhere to the constitution. The Constitution should be explicitly upheld and as we know, it has not since Obama has taken office. For instance, Article 2 Section 1 has been violated and trampled on. To get the nation back on track, Article 2 Section 1 must be corrected first and foremost. I can't wait to see this live on TV. This is a serious message to the president being sent by republicans.

Two new rules will give Constitution a starring role in GOP-controlled House

I had just given you some rep points for the opening post. But one of the moderators is having fun with his new found powers. Sorry the attempt was made.

Meanwhile, John Boehner doesn't know the difference between the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution

For most Republicans this wil be their first exposure to the Constitution

and the asshole in the wh has no clue that we only have 50 states,

Getting back to the OP, what are they trying to prove by reading that?

It needs to be done away with. We need pure bred American citizens born from american Natural born citizens to make this country wholesome and prideful again. There has been to much multiculturalism that has infiltrated this country and tainted it.

Let me guess: we need to return power to the rich white guys who have become so marginalized?

It needs to be done away with. We need pure bred American citizens born from american Natural born citizens to make this country wholesome and prideful again. There has been to much multiculturalism that has infiltrated this country and tainted it.

Sieg Heil

Let me guess: we need to return power to the rich white guys who have become so marginalized?

I assumed he wanted the whites to go back to Europe...

All this grandstanding and theater by the Repubs is just further proof that they have absolutely no clue as to how they're ever actually going to do anything that remotely lives up to all of their big talk during the last 2 years, and especially the campaign.

Article 2 Section 1 of the Constition is to be read Jan 6 and alot are not happy about this. As a matter of fact the whole constitution will be read outloud on the House Floor. This is something that hasn't been done in 221 years. I think it is good and it will send a message to the masses that the republicans get it. It's about 'We The People' and not the government. It's time the people take back the government and adhere to the constitution. The Constitution should be explicitly upheld and as we know, it has not since Obama has taken office. For instance, Article 2 Section 1 has been violated and trampled on. To get the nation back on track, Article 2 Section 1 must be corrected first and foremost. I can't wait to see this live on TV. This is a serious message to the president being sent by republicans.

Two new rules will give Constitution a starring role in GOP-controlled House

if by the masses, you mean really gullible fools like you, i agree.

And we never hold those 57 state moments against a polititician.....do we?
Every politician has them. I don't obsess over them as much as some folks do. You realize you didn't get your eight hours and move on.

I don't have a lot of respect for folks who continually harp on them. But I know they are funny and like a laugh as much as the next guy.... Especially at self important folks who think they are our masters rather than our servants.

All this grandstanding and theater by the Repubs is just further proof that they have absolutely no clue as to how they're ever actually going to do anything that remotely lives up to all of their big talk during the last 2 years, and especially the campaign.

remind me again of how that's different from the democrats?

i may have missed it

:rofl:

Forum List

Back