Republicans Supporting GOOD Discrimination - the GAZA Act

Israel is NOT at all an ally, and never once allowed us to use any base, information, etc.
Are there any U.S. military bases in Israel?

Israel: It's unclear how many U.S. troops are based in Israel, but the U.S. maintains at least one military base in the country. The classified base, code-named "Site 512," is believed to house a radar surveillance system that can detect and track ballistic missile threats against the U.S.Oct 31, 2023

200w.gif

Are there any U.S. military bases in Israel?

Israel: It's unclear how many U.S. troops are based in Israel, but the U.S. maintains at least one military base in the country. The classified base, code-named "Site 512," is believed to house a radar surveillance system that can detect and track ballistic missile threats against the U.S.Oct 31, 2023

200w.gif
How’s this for an idea: the U.S. military puts its base in GAZA after HAMAS has been eradicated, and of course with Israel’s permission.

No its not and issue, because no one has ever said that in the US, ever.
The students are just saying "from the river to the sea", which just means a 1 state solution.

That part, I agree with, however there has been a significant rise in antisemitic hate incidents and violence.

And obviously Lisa is lying because the Palestinians invited the Jews in 1920, and the Jews accepted.
Neither would have done that if there even a hint of animosity.
It is complicated.

Interesting how libs call everything "racist" LOL

Previously, I posted pictures of my paintings in my art gallery. Not going to all them "racist" ? How about my cat ?

View attachment 877965
No, I am selective in what I call racist, so stop trying to pretend categorical hatred and intolerance of an entire ethnic/racial group is anything but racism/antisemitism etc.

You just called me a xenophobe and said I am not a victim of antisemitism. So yes, you are denying it is an issue.
No Lisa, I did not say you haven’t been a victim of antisemitism. Learn to read. What I said was quit constantly making yourself out to be a victim everytime some disagrees or criticizes. It’s a lousy strategy and it just allows you to deflect uncomfortable facts like the very real existence of racism and anti-Muslim hate along with antisemitism (the only hate you seem to acknowledge).

I don’t want more people here when 75% of them think it’s good when Jewish babies are put in an oven or have their heads cut off. Since I can’t tell which are the 25% who don’t think that way, I want to block all of them. There’s enough antisemitism here as it is.
Of course you don’t. That’s called xenophobia and likely also racism (for lack of a better to identify a broad based hatred of an entire ethnic group because of their ethnic identity). I’m guessing you supported Trump’s attempts to ban Muslim immigration?

People with your attitude wanted to keep out Jews at one time. It’s not pretty.

Let the Arab countries take in the Jew-haters. Oh right, they don’t want them either.
Now you are lying Lisa.

These are some of the countries that have taken in Palestinians:
  • Jordan 3,240,000.
  • Syria 630,000.
  • Chile 500,000 (largest Palestinian community outside the Middle East).
  • Lebanon 402,582.
  • Saudi Arabia 280,245.
  • Egypt 270,245.
  • United States 255,000

How’s this for an idea: the U.S. military puts its base in GAZA after HAMAS has been eradicated, and of course with Israel’s permission.
We shouldn’t be taking sides beyond supporting Israel’s right to defend itself. We should not support endless occupations.

Coyote

What is wrong with my idea to put a U.S. military base in GAZA? It would be a win-win for Israel and the Palestinians:

1) For Israel: it will keep another Jew-killing HAMAS terrorist grout from regrouping and launching another terrorist attack

2) For Palestinians: It would mean tens of thousands of jobs, at least: to help with the construction, initially, and then the maintenance of facilities - along with additional jobs for related industry for the military and their families

I got this idea from the history of Turks/.Caicos: the island supplied salt to the entire Western Hemisphere to keep things cool - like fish - before refrigeration. Once refrigeration took hold, late 40s or so, the people had no industry.

The US wanted to build a military base there before because it provided a good spot to surveil for incoming enemy craft. The TUris agreed because they people had no industry otherwise, and it gave them jobs in construction, maintenance, restaurants, etc.

Interesting, no?

We shouldn’t be taking sides beyond supporting Israel’s right to defend itself. We should not support endless occupations.
Israel isn’t occupying GAZA - or wasnt, until the savages on Oct 7th.

And yes, we SHOULD be taking sides. Israel is our ally, and they were savagely attacked with the most barbaric, torturous murders imaginable.

Read my above post and see the benefits to a U.S. military base.

Coyote

Also, stop calling me xenophobic because I don’t want a group of people here when 75% of them support murdering Jews.

Just how much abuse do you think Jews should tolerate? Isn’t it enough that we have presidents at Ivies refusing to condemn the calls for the genocide of Jews?!

No, I am selective in what I call racist, so stop trying to pretend categorical hatred and intolerance of an entire ethnic/racial group is anything but racism/antisemitism etc.
It looks like YOU are who is trying to pretend something. Hamas is an officially designated terrorist group by the US, the UK, et al. The Palestinian Authority likewise being connected to Hamas, is also a terrorist group. None of this has a single thing to do with race or ethnicity, as you and other liberals have an insane obsession with.

If you try to claim that the Palestinians are being persecuted because of being Muslims, that also would be an invalid claim, as Islam is an ethnicity that by definition (the Koran), is a genocidal and supremacist ideology, that is contrary to the US Constitution (Article 6, section 2, clause 1 - the Supremacy Clause) as well as scores of US laws.

Not only should Palestinians be banned from US immigration, the same thing should apply to anyone claiming to be a Muslim, including millions of white Muslims, and none of this has anything to do with race.

Last edited:
Of course you don’t. That’s called xenophobia and likely also racism (for lack of a better to identify a broad based hatred of an entire ethnic group because of their ethnic identity). I’m guessing you supported Trump’s attempts to ban Muslim immigration?
Your posting shows a clear lack of understanding of what Islam is.
DO you support WIFE-BEATING ? Islam does (Koran 4:34).
Do you support RAPE ? Islam does (Koran 2:223, 4:24, 70:29-30)
Do you support PEDOPHILIA? Islam does (Koran 65:4, 33:49)
Do you support SEVERE MISOGYNY ? Islam does (Koran 4:11, 2:282, et al
Do you support GENOCIDAL MURDER ? Islam does (Koran 8:12, 9:5, 9:123,
Do you support SLAVERY ? Islam does (Koran 33:50, 23:5)

Lastly, do I support Trump's attempts to ban Muslim immigration (upheld by the US Supreme Court) - OF COURSE I do. Don't you ?
And if not, why not ?

The point is it won't stop anything.

It could stop immigration on the legal side of it, but you are right. Of course we need to close the border, through which Palestinians and terrorists from anywhere can quite easily enter.

Your posting shows a clear lack of understanding of what Islam is.
DO you support WIFE-BEATING ? Islam does (Koran 4:34).
Do you support RAPE ? Islam does (Koran 2:223, 4:24, 70:29-30)
Do you support PEDOPHILIA? Islam does (Koran 65:4, 33:49)
Do you support SEVERE MISOGYNY ? Islam does (Koran 4:11, 2:282, et al
Do you support GENOCIDAL MURDER ? Islam does (Koran 8:12, 9:5, 9:123,
Do you support SLAVERY ? Islam does (Koran 33:50, 23:5)

Lastly, do I support Trump's attempts to ban Muslim immigration (upheld by the US Supreme Court) - OF COURSE I do. Don't you ?
And if not, why not ?
Thank you. That moderator called me a xenophobe, a racist, and a liar - and then expects me to debate with her.

I betcha if there were a foreign group of Europeans, 75% whom advocate for the killing of blacks, and they wanted to move to America and blacks understandably objected to it, she wouldn’t be calling blacks xenophobic and racist.

But for Jews, she expects us to ignore our own best interests (which includes ramping down on the exploding antisemitism) and welcome in a big group of antisemitic Palestinians. Any Jew who objects is called a racist and xenophobe.

Thank you. That moderator called me a xenophobe, a racist, and a liar - and then expects me to debate with her.

I betcha if there were a foreign group of Europeans, 75% whom advocate for the killing of blacks, and they wanted to move to America and blacks understandably objected to it, she wouldn’t be calling blacks xenophobic and racist.

But for Jews, she expects us to ignore our own best interests (which includes ramping down on the exploding antisemitism) and welcome in a big group of antisemitic Palestinians. Any Jew who objects is called a racist and xenophobe.
Remind me, what exactly is the difference between YOU and the people you say hate you that you want to slam the American door on because of their ethnicity?

Once upon a time, Americans tried to restrict Jewish immigration because Jews were associated with communism. I wonder, if you weren’t Jewish, would you have whole heartedly supported it? Ya. I think so. :rolleyes:

Remind me, what exactly is the difference between YOU and the people you say hate you that you want to slam the American door on because of their ethnicity?

Once upon a time, Americans tried to restrict Jewish immigration because Jews were associated with communism. I wonder, if you weren’t Jewish, would you have whole heartedly supported it? Ya. I think so. :rolleyes:
Here you go again, with your nasty accusations of bigotry - ignoring that the majority of Palestinians have said they support the deliberate and barbaric murder of Jews.

When you learn to debate like an adult, and not a typical leftist who loves calling a Jew a bigot because she doesn’t want more “Death to Jews!” Palestinians moving here, then we’ll talk.

You sure do expect Jews to welcome in Jew-haters who teach their kids to hate Jews from age 4. I know YOU are happy to tolerate more antisemites in this country, but it’s a bit much when you insist Jews do as well.

It looks like YOU are who is trying to pretend something. Hamas is an officially designated terrorist group by the US, the UK, et al. The Palestinian Authority likewise being connected to Hamas, is also a terrorist group. None of this has a single thing to do with race or ethnicity, as you and other liberals have an insane obsession with.

Mmmh…no. Hamas is a designated terrorist group. The PA is not. Hamas also governs a portion of Palestinian territory making some association between them inevitable. However Hamas hates the PA (forced them out of Gaza) and the PA likewise hates Hamas.

Secondly, no one is talking about letting in terrorists, they would be screened like any other immigrant. There are 14.3 million Palestinians. Hamas’s membership is estimated between 20,000 - 25,000. Out of 14.3 million.

So yes, this OS about bigotry…the same kind you claim to oppose.

If you try to claim that the Palestinians are being persecuted because of being Muslims, that also would be an invalid claim, as Islam is an ethnicity that by definition (the Koran), is a genocidal and supremacist ideology, that is contrary to the US Constitution (Article 6, section 2, clause 1 - the Supremacy Clause) as well as scores of US laws.
First, I didn’t make a persecution. Not sure why you brought that up. I’m not going argue your bizarre and delusional definition of Islam either (I think we’ve been at it before, years ago). You have a right to your opinion and I to mIne, none of which has to do with immigration Of Palestinians.

Not only should Palestinians be banned from US immigration, the same thing should apply to anyone claiming to be a Muslim, including millions of white Muslims, and none of this has anything to do with race.
Good God. :rolleyes: And of course Lisa agreed (no surprise).

I’m not slamming the door on them because of their ethnicity. I’m slamming the door because 75% of them support the barbaric massacre of Jews.
So tell me. Did 75% of the Jews they were trying say they support a barbaric massacre of American Catholics?

Mmmh…no. Hamas is a designated terrorist group. The PA is not. Hamas also governs a portion of Palestinian territory making some association between them inevitable. However Hamas hates the PA (forced them out of Gaza) and the PA likewise hates Hamas.

Secondly, no one is talking about letting in terrorists, they would be screened like any other immigrant. There are 14.3 million Palestinians. Hamas’s membership is estimated between 20,000 - 25,000. Out of 14.3 million.

So yes, this OS about bigotry…the same kind you claim to oppose.

First, I didn’t make a persecution. Not sure why you brought that up. I’m not going argue your bizarre and delusional definition of Islam either (I think we’ve been at it before, years ago). You have a right to your opinion and I to mIne, none of which has to do with immigration Of Palestinians.

Good God. :rolleyes: And of course Lisa agreed (no surprise).
Oh, these Palestinians would be vetted, you say? Would one of the questions be “Do you support the barbaric massacre of Jews that HAMAS committed, or do you think Jews should be free to live”?

Yeah, right….

Forum List

Back