Republicans Response to Colorado Shooting: Cant do nothing

No one can really say how they will react to such unexpected situations, armed or not, the adrenaline alone would preclude any semblance of a rational measured response.

Muscle memory which is the only thing that works when the SHTF.

Training is the only that develops muscle memory. Lots of regular joe super squre OODA Loops out there.

Draw. Present. Front Sight. Squeeze. Surprise Break. BANG !!!!

There have been multiple threads but one thing remains the same. When you ask a republican what could be done to stop dangerous weapons from falling into the wrong hands there answer is:

Nothing...Do nothing...Nothing could be done....and nothing should be done.

Once again showing the deep problem solving skills of some of the righties here.

You don't like the 2nd Amendment? Simple solution..... create an amendment to remove it and get it passed by 37 States. Other then that, there are no Constitutional laws that can be legally enforced that are not already on the books.

There have been multiple threads but one thing remains the same. When you ask a republican what could be done to stop dangerous weapons from falling into the wrong hands there answer is:

Once again showing the deep problem solving skills of some of the righties here.

Essentially nothing will be done until people get fed up enough to over rule the gun lobby and enact common sense gun laws.

Wrong, the only legal solution is for you to support an Amendment to remove the 2nd. And then get it passed. I notice none of you are suggesting actually admitting to law abiding citizens that they should be disarmed by the Government.

lol......who couldnt guess that every liberal fantasy k00k would come out of the woodwork after the Joker shooting.............

s0n........see video in "Gun Free Zone" thread!!!:D:D Problem solved.

Liar

No NEW laws are required.
Enforce existing laws.

Pretty simple, really.

Sorry if it went over your head.

:cuckoo:

At what point would anyone have known that this young genius was going to crash and burn and go psycho?

Who has that crystal ball? He got a $26K grant, looked like everything was stellar and then his whole life fell apart and he went crazy.

Look at Norway and what happened there? Very strict gun laws and a psycho was still able to carry out mass murder.

If someone wants to commit mass murder, they're going to accomplish their goals whether it's with guns or another type of weapon.

Simple. He could have been required to talk to a trained professional about the guns he was purchasing. He could have explained why he needed an assault rifle with 6,000 rounds.

Explaining why you need the weapons does not in any way infringe on your rights, and would have saved lives.

No one can really say how they will react to such unexpected situations, armed or not, the adrenaline alone would preclude any semblance of a rational measured response.

Muscle memory which is the only thing that works when the SHTF.

Training is the only that develops muscle memory. Lots of regular joe super squre OODA Loops out there.

Draw. Present. Front Sight. Squeeze. Surprise Break. BANG !!!!

Want to make intensive security training a strict requirement of conceal carry? Didn't think so.

The liberal Dumocraps' response to the Aurora shootings: We CAN do something completely irrelevant and dishonest and ultimately ineffectual. Yes. We can use this tragedy to once again try to put the nix on personal ownership of guns!

Stating what you favor is tough for you isnt it?

At what point would anyone have known that this young genius was going to crash and burn and go psycho?

Who has that crystal ball? He got a $26K grant, looked like everything was stellar and then his whole life fell apart and he went crazy.

Look at Norway and what happened there? Very strict gun laws and a psycho was still able to carry out mass murder.

If someone wants to commit mass murder, they're going to accomplish their goals whether it's with guns or another type of weapon.

Simple. He could have been required to talk to a trained professional about the guns he was purchasing. He could have explained why he needed an assault rifle with 6,000 rounds.

Explaining why you need the weapons does not in any way infringe on your rights, and would have saved lives.

That dos infringe. You see if the right to privacy allows abortion then the same supposed right keeps the Government from asking me why I want to buy a weapon.

Who has the problem solving skills??

There are many level headed Dems that are saying the same thing.Evan Bayh says the exact same thing and he is right.

The guy showed NOTHING that would have prevented him from buying a gun,he did legally

what do YOU suggest thought police?

Nope, you first. I've asked the question plenty of times and still get nothing. What is your plan? Let me guess, do nothing...right?

Who, specifically, said do nothing? I think everyone in the theater should sue the crap out of Cinemark over their no guns policy.

If you can find any idea of what can be done to keep dangerous weapons out of the hands of dangerous people I'd love to see it. So far not too many righties have even attempted to answer. Trust...I've asked several times.

Your solution is taking guns out of the hands of everyone. Tell me how that is going to keep them out of the hands of people that are going to misuse them and you can then demand I come up with a solution, until them all you can do is pretend you have a point.

Thats not my solution...shit you have a hard enough time coming up with your own thoughts let alone someone elses. Feel Free to answer the question :badgrin:

That dos infringe. You see if the right to privacy allows abortion then the same supposed right keeps the Government from asking me why I want to buy a weapon.

Infringe means to limit. Having someone talk with a trained professional in no way limits the person's right or ability to buy the weapon. In fact, the person could even say they don't want to talk about it ... but wouldn't that be suspicious. "I want an assault rifle and 6,000 rounds and I don't want to discuss why I want it."

Abortion is a bad example, because in order to get one, a woman is required to talk with her doctor. She can't go to an abortion show in Texas and get one.

Target shooting, collection and personal protection.

I passed my background check.

You don't like the 2nd Amendment? Simple solution..... create an amendment to remove it and get it passed by 37 States. Other then that, there are no Constitutional laws that can be legally enforced that are not already on the books.

You remind me of the reality shows that are out now. Cupcake wars, Resturant wars, Home wars etc. Everything is a "war". To you, any discussion must be framed in the "you hate *insert subject here*"

Infringe means to limit. Having someone talk with a trained professional in no way limits the person's right or ability to buy the weapon. In fact, the person could even say they don't want to talk about it ... but wouldn't that be suspicious. "I want an assault rifle and 6,000 rounds and I don't want to discuss why I want it."

Abortion is a bad example, because in order to get one, a woman is required to talk with her doctor. She can't go to an abortion show in Texas and get one.

The only teeth your supposed law would have is if the person could be refused the purchase. THAT violates my second Amendment rights and my right to Privacy. You have heard of the 5th and 4th Amendments right? Further since one is presumed innocent requiring them to justify a legal purchase would violate that right as well.

Target shooting, collection and personal protection.

I passed my background check.

Yup. Nice and easy to say when you're sane. It's the insane people we would want to look out for.

Rep on the way!

Forum List

Back