Republicans Response to Colorado Shooting: Cant do nothing

Explaining why you need the weapons does not in any way infringe on your rights,

Yes it does. The fact I have to explain my reasoning is an infringement. My rights are not based on my personal reason for needing them and you approving of that reason.

and would have saved lives.

So you have a crystal ball in which you can view alternative time lines? Or perhaps you have access to the Fringe bridge over to the "other side."

Explaining why you need the weapons does not in any way infringe on your rights,

Yes it does. The fact I have to explain my reasoning is an infringement. My rights are not based on my personal reason for needing them and you approving of that reason.

and would have saved lives.

So you have a crystal ball in which you can view alternative time lines? Or perhaps you have access to the Fringe bridge over to the "other side."

I was just imagining a women telling someone why she wanted an abortion and answering "none of your business"

Then I thought "would that answer fly to someone who wanted to buy 6000 rounds of ammo"

:eusa_whistle:

BTW...I thought that since the OP was sooooo wrong someone in 3 pages would have answered by now. Guess I was right.

There have been multiple threads but one thing remains the same. When you ask a republican what could be done to stop dangerous weapons from falling into the wrong hands there answer is:

Nothing...Do nothing...Nothing could be done....and nothing should be done.

Once again showing the deep problem solving skills of some of the righties here.
I can't help but notice you didn't provide any solutions to that question either. Could that be because background checks were run on this guy and outside of one speeding ticket he had a spotless background? Sometimes bad people will do bad things and when someone with a background as clean as his and as determined as he was decides to do something like this unless you get lucky there is little that can be done to stop them. So please tell us how you would prevent someone like this from pulling another attack like this off in the future.

At what point would anyone have known that this young genius was going to crash and burn and go psycho?

Who has that crystal ball? He got a $26K grant, looked like everything was stellar and then his whole life fell apart and he went crazy.

Look at Norway and what happened there? Very strict gun laws and a psycho was still able to carry out mass murder.

If someone wants to commit mass murder, they're going to accomplish their goals whether it's with guns or another type of weapon.

Simple. He could have been required to talk to a trained professional about the guns he was purchasing. He could have explained why he needed an assault rifle with 6,000 rounds.

Explaining why you need the weapons does not in any way infringe on your rights, and would have saved lives.

Your kidding right,if you can't see where that would infringe your hopeless.

If you can find any idea of what can be done to keep dangerous weapons out of the hands of dangerous people I'd love to see it. So far not too many righties have even attempted to answer. Trust...I've asked several times.

Your solution is taking guns out of the hands of everyone. Tell me how that is going to keep them out of the hands of people that are going to misuse them and you can then demand I come up with a solution, until them all you can do is pretend you have a point.

Thats not my solution...shit you have a hard enough time coming up with your own thoughts let alone someone elses. Feel Free to answer the question :badgrin:

Wait I know, you dont want to take all guns away, you'll allow super soakers! How noble!

There have been multiple threads but one thing remains the same. When you ask a republican what could be done to stop dangerous weapons from falling into the wrong hands there answer is:

Once again showing the deep problem solving skills of some of the righties here.

Banning guns would not necessarily stop something like this from happening. Denmark has gun control laws and they had a horrible massacre by one man. If we took every single gun away from everyone, then a nutcase like this Holmes could plant a bomb to kill just as many people. I do think better control of assault weapons would be in our best interest, but with as many people as we have living in the US, we are going to have to accept that there are crazies out there who will try to do us harm.

Essentially nothing will be done until people get fed up enough to over rule the gun lobby and enact common sense gun laws.

We have common sense gun laws in this country that reach the moon.

Your solution is taking guns out of the hands of everyone. Tell me how that is going to keep them out of the hands of people that are going to misuse them and you can then demand I come up with a solution, until them all you can do is pretend you have a point.

Thats not my solution...shit you have a hard enough time coming up with your own thoughts let alone someone elses. Feel Free to answer the question :badgrin:

Wait I know, you dont want to take all guns away, you'll allow super soakers! How noble!

^^Shouldve stopped after "I know". It obvious you know nothing besides the forks can put out your eye if mommy doesnt put a cork on the end

^^Shouldve stopped after "I know". It obvious you know nothing besides the forks can put out your eye if mommy doesnt put a cork on the end

Nope, I love it when you want to just get rid of this and just get rid of that. So you want to get rid of what? And then no matter how many other shootings, you're not gonna demand getting rid of any other guns? Not buying it for a minute.

It reminds me of when liberals want to put in "temporary" taxes and 60 years later, we still got em

Murder is illegal -- but people still commit it.

Theft is illegal -- but people still commit it.

Rape is illegal -- but people still commit it.

What do you propose to do about it? Now's your chance to show off your deep problem solving skills.

The liberal Dumocraps' response to the Aurora shootings: We CAN do something completely irrelevant and dishonest and ultimately ineffectual. Yes. We can use this tragedy to once again try to put the nix on personal ownership of guns!

obama-clinton-gun-control-works-experts-agree-sad-hill-news.jpg

Who, specifically, said do nothing? I think everyone in the theater should sue the crap out of Cinemark over their no guns policy.

If you can find any idea of what can be done to keep dangerous weapons out of the hands of dangerous people I'd love to see it. So far not too many righties have even attempted to answer. Trust...I've asked several times.
What's the magic number of gun control laws that need to be enacted before criminals start obeying them?

Gun control disarms law-abiding citizens and turns them into potential victims.

The liberal Dumocraps' response to the Aurora shootings: We CAN do something completely irrelevant and dishonest and ultimately ineffectual. Yes. We can use this tragedy to once again try to put the nix on personal ownership of guns!

obama-clinton-gun-control-works-experts-agree-sad-hill-news.jpg

Those guys are so different, my liberal professors told me of the nuanced differences in their economic systems......

Essentially nothing will be done until people get fed up enough to over rule the gun lobby and enact common sense gun laws.
Same question:

What's the magic number of gun control laws that need to be enacted before criminals start obeying them?

Liberals version of common sense punishes those who use common sense...

At what point would anyone have known that this young genius was going to crash and burn and go psycho?

Who has that crystal ball? He got a $26K grant, looked like everything was stellar and then his whole life fell apart and he went crazy.

Look at Norway and what happened there? Very strict gun laws and a psycho was still able to carry out mass murder.

If someone wants to commit mass murder, they're going to accomplish their goals whether it's with guns or another type of weapon.

Simple. He could have been required to talk to a trained professional about the guns he was purchasing. He could have explained why he needed an assault rifle with 6,000 rounds.

Explaining why you need the weapons does not in any way infringe on your rights, and would have saved lives.

Do you require people to explain why they need a year's supply of food?

Forum List

Back