Republicans push for Flynn investigation

pillars

Diamond Member
Apr 18, 2014
UNC
Top GOP senators have already started beating the drum for investigations.
"I think everybody needs that investigation to happen," Sen. Roy Blunt, who serves on the Senate Intelligence Committee, said Tuesday on KTRS radio.

Joining his call were Sen. John Cornyn, the No. 2 Republican, and Sen. Lindsey Graham.
"I think Congress needs to be informed of what actually Gen. Flynn said to the Russian ambassador about lifting sanctions," Graham told CNN's Kate Bolduan on "At This Hour."

"And I want to know, 'Did General Flynn do this by himself or was he directed by somebody to do it?' " the South Carolina Republican added.

White House reeling in wake of Flynn resignation, fallout - CNNPolitics.com

Good for Sen Blunt, Cornyn and Graham.

Odds that Donald Trump directed Flynn to make this call?

"I think everybody needs that investigation to happen," Sen. Roy Blunt, who serves on the Senate Intelligence Committee, said Tuesday on KTRS radio.

Joining his call were Sen. John Cornyn, the No. 2 Republican, and Sen. Lindsey Graham.
"I think Congress needs to be informed of what actually Gen. Flynn said to the Russian ambassador about lifting sanctions," Graham told CNN's Kate Bolduan on "At This Hour."

"And I want to know, 'Did General Flynn do this by himself or was he directed by somebody to do it?' " the South Carolina Republican added.

they already said they weren't. next story.

Fake news from the mother of Fake news.

"Odds that Donald Trump directed Flynn to make this call?"

The people will never know, lying is an integral part of american society.

Fake news from the mother of Fake news.
Just "alternative facts" aren't they.

Flynn's resignation letter...

flynn-jpg.112298

But David Petraeus is doing what now.....after admitting to sharing info that could have compromised things.

flynn-jpg.112298
200.gif

flynn-jpg.112298
200.gif

Roses are red, violets are blue, if Flynn has ties to Russia, then Trump does too. Happy Valentines Day!

Looks to me like we are going to have to have ongoing Investigations of Trump and Flynn and the GOP throughout the 2018 midterm elections...just saying...

flynn-jpg.112298
200.gif

Roses are red, violets are blue, if Flynn has ties to Russia, then Trump does too. Happy Valentines Day!

cute, but old news.

Or did you miss the fact Trump has had business dealings with Russia for years?

again...

200.gif

Forum List

Back