Republicans praise Jews & curse many Jews.

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
I constantly hear Republicans complain about a ton of Jews while praising them.

Oh, Soros is evil, Alinsky is evil, Bernie Sanders is evil, Zuckerberg is evil, Rosenstein is evil, Ehlrich is evil, Ginsburg is evil, Feinstein is evil, Wasserman Schultz is evil, Marx was evil, Trotsky was evil, Schumer is evil, but somehow they're to be praised.

Oh, Soros is evil, Alinsky is evil, Bernie Sanders is evil, Zuckerberg is evil, Rosenstein is evil, Ehlrich is evil, Ginsburg is evil, Feinstein is evil, Wasserman Schultz is evil, Marx eas evil, Trotsky was evil, Schumer is evil, but somehow they're to be praised.

wrm.jpg

Oh, Soros is evil, Alinsky is evil, Bernie Sanders is evil, Zuckerberg is evil, Rosenstein is evil, Ehlrich is evil, Ginsburg is evil, Feinstein is evil, Wasserman Schultz is evil, Marx eas evil, Trotsky was evil, Schumer is evil, but somehow they're to be praised.

your observation is correct.
They denounce LIBERAL JEWS as being "nazis" then denounce liberals (jews) as being ANTI-JEWISH because they dont support israeli land grabbing and aggression.

I feel must ask at this point: Did a Jew put a thumbtack on your seat as kid or something?

I feel must ask at this point: Did a Jew put a thumbtack on your seat as kid or something?

Racial/ethnic supremacy looms pretty large in the Jewish "community". Israel is a ethno-state with plenty of laws that ensure the Jewish majority.

Racial/ethnic supremacy looms pretty large in the Jewish "community". Israel is a ethno-state with plenty of laws that ensure the Jewish majority.

That’s your wet dream for honkies and yet you hate them. Go figure.

Oh, Soros is evil, Alinsky is evil, Bernie Sanders is evil, Zuckerberg is evil, Rosenstein is evil, Ehlrich is evil, Ginsburg is evil, Feinstein is evil, Wasserman Schultz is evil, Marx was evil, Trotsky was evil, Schumer is evil, but somehow they're to be praised.

Lets not forget about Blumenthal, Schiff, and Nadler.

I never hear or see ANY politician from ANY party at ANY time criticize Jews. I rarely if ever see them criticize Israel. You will NEVER see them criticize zionism...

When you get down to brass tacks, the white guilt mindset that invites our own destruction is largely disseminated by Jews who are afraid of another Hitler, who nurse an ancient grudge against us.

When you get down to brass tacks, the white guilt mindset that invites our own destruction is largely disseminated by Jews who are afraid of another Hitler, who nurse an ancient grudge against us.

The average Republican can't even recognize the enemy.

Forum List

Back