REPUBLICANS: please tone down the anger

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Dear Republicans - I know you're not happy with the fact that Biden and the Democrats are in power and
doing things against your agenda, but there are a few things you're going to have to accept:

* The 2020 election was not rigged

* The mainstream media is not conspiring against you

* Violence and threats of violence will not help your cause

It's time to tone down your anger. Your party will no doubt make some gains in this election, as
the minority party traditionally does in a midterm election. All of your talk about a revolution,
attacks on mosques, synagogues and minorities is only hurting your chances in upcoming elections.
Do yourselves a favor and let the process work. It's worked reasonably well for nearly 250 years. :bye1:

Dear Republicans - I know you're not happy with the fact that Biden and the Democrats are in power and
doing things against your agenda, but there are a few things you're going to have to accept:

It's time to tone down your anger. Your party will no doubt make some gains in this election, as
the minority party traditionally does in a midterm election. All of your talk about a revolution,
attacks on mosques, synagogues and minorities is only hurting your chances in upcoming elections.
Do yourselves a favor and let the process work. It's worked reasonably well for nearly 250 years. :bye1:
FgOWzuJVQAI3dkA.jpg

Clearly you Democrats need to tone down the angry rhetoric.....because we've had to listen to it most of our lives. Unfortunately you folks are getting worse by the day. Seems you want to kill people or throw them in jail for not getting a vaccine.....or wearing a red hat.

FgSLlnCX0AA-ZtT.jpg

Appease Porridge in the Pot, Sixty Years Old

It's nice to dream. They'll just point at the Democrats. "They do it too", which makes me wonder why they're so proud to be so similar to those they hate.

They are at war. This is likely just getting started.

They're at war, we're not. Reminiscent of 9/11.

We don't have to accept it, douchebag.

The "process" is the road to serfdonm. We've had enough of this fucking process.

Liar can't help it, it's the democrook way.

Forum List

Back