Republicans now defend doing business with Commies....as long as its Trump

Weren't Americans always "doing business with commies"? FDR used to refer to Stalin as "Uncle Joe". Why is the phony left so outraged about Trump legally doing business with Russia when the freaking president sent 40 million in cash, Swiss bonds and Euros to a country that supports terrorism and never had to explain it?

Is this Political Chick or did you really just bring up FD freaking R?

It's funny. Clinton claims Trump did biz with Cuba, which he denies, .

Here I'll post it again and wonder if your head will explode trying to make sense of Trumps words not matching this invoice

trumphotelscubabill.jpg

That aint Clintons name on there

That was 16 years ago, under the Clinton administration. What's redacted? Was Trump charged? Did Trump suffer consequences for such untoward behavior?

If not, enjoy pounding sand.

Here I'll post it again and wonder if your head will explode trying to make sense of Trumps words not matching this invoice

trumphotelscubabill.jpg

That was 16 years ago, under the Clinton administration. What's redacted? Was Trump charged? Did Trump suffer consequences for such untoward behavior?

The hope is that Trump suffers now.

trumphotelscubabill.jpg

It was illegal. 16 year old illegal action. Illegal under Clinton. Whats redacted? Illegal shit. Was Trump charged? It was illegal.

Did he suffer consequences? The answer is it was Illegal

trumphotelscubabill.jpg

Most unlikely, but press onward.

trumphotelscubabill.jpg

Most unlikely, but press onward.
Have no concerns about that, we will right up until the polls close.

trumphotelscubabill.jpg

So where is Trump's name in the body of that letter?
Where it says, Trump.
The "Body" of the letter is the content not the heading.

Forum List

Back