Hillary today in Fort Pierce

StLucieBengal

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2016
Florida
She had a campaign stop in Fort Pierce, FL. Yes the same city as the radical mosque that the Muslim who killed all those gays in Orlando attended.

What I found funny is that they kept secret the location as long as possible. I imagine it was to gauge the crowd. They choose the Sunrise theatre ..... the smallest location in this county. It holds about 1200 and it was about 25% full counting media.

Trump suppporters lined the streets outside shouting "Killery for prison". It could have also been Hillary ... I thought I heard killery but others with me said it could have gone either way.

A couple of local reporters mentioned that some traveled down from Tennessee... but that could very be just part of her local canvassers.

She also supposedly played up her southern/black speech pace when she talked about being a Methodist. (Fort Pierce is a heavy black area and there are numerous churches all over the area)

Will post some photos when I can.

This poor kid ...

EM8k3xB.jpg

I am so looking forward to all the news media excuses for reading the polling all wrong following the election when Trump wins by a landslide. I'm certain we'll see day after day to Werewolf Blitzer, George Step-on-all-of-us, and Lester Clinton Suck-UP holding round table discussions with the talking heads and Democratic pollsters and pundents acting as though they are totally dismayed at misintreptering the polling data so badly. That will be what we see on the nightly for a week following the election.

New Topics

Forum List

Back