Republicans' incredible capacity for virtue

Exactly! Republicans are currently the very embodiment of amorality. They're wrong in every respect and the party doesn't have a single virtue to its name. And that's -exactly- why their path to virtue is clear - it's just doing the exact opposite of hating everyone and instead loving everyone, doing the opposite of being all about "me and mine" and being a party for everyone, giving up their completely disproven religion and becoming completely rational etc.

Conversely, democrats, while being mostly virtuous, have flaws and are going in different directions as you say so it's not as simple for dems as just heading the other way.

The earth's poles may be soon to shift - why can't Republicans' hearts shift with it?
Ask Pharaoh.
Seriously.
Their hearts are black, no truth can reach them.
They seek reasons to be angry as if anger were meth, heroin, or even cigarettes!
As with all addicts, they cannot be saved but when they hit bottom, like next year
When Biden wins by 12M votes and brings large majorities to the Congress along with several state house changes
Maybe they'll get clean, listen to reason, and change direction
But probably not.

Remember, God had the Jews wander around for 40 years waiting for the stupid to die off as a result of their stupidity
I expect the same for the GOP

Ask Pharaoh.
Seriously.
They seek reasons to be angry as if anger were meth, heroin, or even cigarettes!
As with all addicts, they cannot be saved but when they hit bottom, like next year
When Biden wins by 12M votes and brings large majorities to the Congress along with several state house changes
But probably not.

Remember, God had the Jews wander around for 40 years waiting for the stupid to die off as a result of their stupidity
That's a very good point about their anger addiction. How long can anger last, though? It has to be exhausting.

I do think it would be in republicans best interest to endure a sizeable defeat - in protestant superstition, winning is proof of god's favor and losing proof of his disfavor.

The GQP’ers I know only hate illegal wetbacks, woke white guilt whackos, chicks with dicks, feminazis and you filthy Leftists…while all the Mexicrats I know hate core Americans, proud white traditionalists, nationalists, the wealthy, outspoken heterosexuals, Christians, those who think it’s paramount to protect our border and the list goes on and on….
Can you settle down with all that? You're going to wake up the whole farm.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    24.2 KB · Views: 6
Really?

You think Democrats don't know where they're going but the GQP is doing things right but going about it wrong?

Really?

And you think all the GQP has to do is to package their anger, hatred, masochism, narcissism, racism, and the rest of their "isms" as "love" and the world is theirs?

You do know the people about whom you're speaking know nothing but anger and hatred, don't you? They even package their hate as religion. A good question at this point is...

"Who doesn't the GQP hate?"

seriously, who?
They hate each other. Trump v DuhDumbAss
They hate women.
They hate People of Color
They hate any religion or church not their own
They hate their church too
They hate Jews
They hate people who hate Jews.

Hate is all they have. They live in it, they breathe it and, as I guess you're finding out on this thread, they hate anyone who might threaten their hate. Welcome to the club.

BTW...Democrats are lost. You just have 120M Democrats and each and every one of them are sure of where they're going.
But none of them are going in the same direction.
It's been said leading Democrats is like herding cats. It is true.
Literally none of that is true. I hope this is not inconvenient for you.

That's a very good point about their anger addiction. How long can anger last, though? It has to be exhausting.

I do think it would be in republicans best interest to endure a sizeable defeat - in protestant superstition, winning is proof of god's favor and losing proof of his disfavor.
It can't.
Look at the new threads. They spend all their time looking for new reasons to be outraged. When they post it here I call it...

The GOP Butthurt of the Day

This site encourages it and refuses to moderate their awful behavior.

Ask Pharaoh.
Seriously.
But probably not.

who opened up the fucktard asylum and let all these idiots out?
What, maybelooking , watching these twisted and confused lunatics go back and forth is entertaining as all hell.
The Lunatics / Dadoalex john54 : “It’s okay for Democrats to hate all things core America….but DAMNIT, to hell with Republicans for hating all things a threat to core America.”

What, maybelooking , watching these twisted and confused lunatics go back and forth is entertaining as all hell.
The Lunatics / Dadoalex john54 : “It’s okay for Democrats to hate all things core America….but DAMNIT, to hell with Republicans for hating all things a threat to core America.”
You're getting angry at democrats just for being nice. We pay for your insurance and welfare checks - Republicans are the primary recipients and democrats the primary payers of tax-funded social programs - and we care about you even though you guys have been acting nuts. Show some appreciation.

You're getting angry at democrats just for being nice. We pay for your insurance and welfare checks - Republicans are the primary recipients and democrats the primary payers of tax-funded social programs - and we care about you even though you guys have been acting nuts. Show some appreciation.
How do you arrive at such bullshit?
E4D25E83-4C83-4A3C-979D-1937F62A9002.png

It can't.
Look at the new threads. They spend all their time looking for new reasons to be outraged. When they post it here I call it...

The GOP Butthurt of the Day

This site encourages it and refuses to moderate their awful behavior.
Yes they're acting very immature with this. It's like there's no parenting. I'd say they need a spanking but at this point they're too riled up and probably need to burn themselves out first. It could take a while
How do you arrive at such bullshit?
View attachment 763745
1678309504998.png

And, as expected, you verify and validate the statements about Republicans.
Thanks for your help.

Yes they're acting very immature with this. It's like there's no parenting. I'd say they need a spanking but at this point they're too riled up and probably need to burn themselves out first. It could take a while

View attachment 763749
Have Christians stopped threatening people with hell?

This really has become religion to these people or, as I call it,

When Ideology Becomes Theology.

They believe the lies (or so they claim)
Show them the lies are lies and they call you a liar.
Show them their beliefs are impossible and they claim to believe even harder.

How is the current GOP any different than a religious cult?

Yes, agreed on all counts. The question is how might Republicans ever have a change of heart? I've seen some videos of far right people breaking down and crying when they got to know some of the people they professed to hate for example, and realized that they themselves were the problem. It's clear that, given how deeply entrenched in hate, lies, and vitriol they are, realizing their faults at this stage can only be an extremely difficult, painful process.

Consider how difficult it would be to recognize how many covid deaths resulted from republican covid denialism for instance. Or child deaths from firearms. Republicans are in a denialist war with so many realities at once but eventually reality will have to win- the hope is just that Republicans don't destroy everything in the process.

Yes, agreed on all counts. The question is how might Republicans ever have a change of heart? I've seen some videos of far right people breaking down and crying when they got to know some of the people they professed to hate for example, and realized that they themselves were the problem. It's clear that, given how deeply entrenched in hate, lies, and vitriol they are, realizing their faults at this stage can only be an extremely difficult, painful process.

Consider how difficult it would be to recognize how many covid deaths resulted from republican covid denialism for instance. Or child deaths from firearms. Republicans are in a denialist war with so many realities at once but eventually reality will have to win- the hope is just that Republicans don't destroy everything in the process.
Translation:
”How dare these core Americans try to preserve and protect America’s founding values and principles….how dare they create a society that lives by a moral order, one that believes men butt-fucking is unconventional, abnormal, indecent and immoral…how dare these moral bastards value America’s right to sovereignty, how dare they create standards and normalities for society….how dare they build the greatest nation on the globe and pillar it with their moral ideologies.”
Do you hear how fucking retarded you two fools sound?

Hahahaha…this shit is hilarious though….please carry on….DO NOT STOP THE COMEDY ACT…..please!

Your reality is not actual reality.

Your reality is not actual reality.
What a concept - so you're saying it's possible to be certain you live in reality and yet still be mistaken? Then let's say two groups of people both believe they live in reality, and that the other lives in fantasy, but only one group actually lives in reality. Without getting into specifics, just speaking generally, how would one know which group they are a member of?

What a concept - so you're saying it's possible to be certain you live in reality and yet still be mistaken? Then let's say two groups of people both believe they live in reality, and that the other lives in fantasy, but only one group actually lives in reality. Without getting into specifics, just speaking generally, how would one know which group they are a member of?

I just told you.

Ask Pharaoh.
Seriously.
But probably not.

Yeah, but your retarded.

Forum List

Back