Republicans I Agree With

So what?...TH isn't a republican anyway.

My point still stands.
It's true. I would treat them just like I treat Trump. The only difference is they won't break the laws to get their way. If they can't get through the checks and balances, then they don't get it done. They don't lie/cheat and steal. That's not cool. Certainly not constitutional. Don't just buy Trump's bible that comes with the constitution. Read it.

I know you think it's okay Tom Brady cheated to win and I'm sure you give Trump that same pass.

You are right though. Trump appointed right wing judges and so would they have. Hopefully the Heritage Foundation judges he appointed won't go along with stealing elections but I know they went along in 2000 so if it's a close election they probably would or will go along.

I lump YOU in with all the Trump loving butt sniffers. I promise you, if you love Trump, you loved each and every one of these 24 people who say Trump should not be president.
Here's where your fanaticism takes you off the rails. I don't love TRUMP!, I wouldn't want to live with him and I wouldn't want to work for him because he's an egotistical blowhard. I voted for him because he was the superior candidate, and I will not jump on the trendy bandwagon of irrationally hating him because it's so fashionable among the usual suspects. You, OTOH, have drunk the Kool-Aid and are flinging mud, unaware that it's getting all over you at the same time.
Until Trump broke up with them. Then just like a mother, you sided with your son on every break up. It can't be your perfect son. Must be those bitches he dated.
Again, you can't find anywhere that I trashed any of them. Also, again, it's your fanaticism that takes you down that unhealthy road. You can pretend you're a mind-reader all day long, it doesn't matter.
Does Trump have such bad judgement he would continuously hire rinos?
Or, more likely, he knew he had to do something to bring the power elite of the party onto his side, something that failed when they refused, preferring to remain the feckless dotards they are.

It's true. I would treat them just like I treat Trump. The only difference is they won't break the laws to get their way. If they can't get through the checks and balances, then they don't get it done. They don't lie/cheat and steal. That's not cool. Certainly not constitutional. Don't just buy Trump's bible that comes with the constitution. Read it.

I know you think it's okay Tom Brady cheated to win and I'm sure you give Trump that same pass.

You are right though. Trump appointed right wing judges and so would they have. Hopefully the Heritage Foundation judges he appointed won't go along with stealing elections but I know they went along in 2000 so if it's a close election they probably would or will go along.
blablablablablablablabla

Point still stands.

Since the list of the infallible includes Michael Cohen and Cassidy Hutchinson.it should be called joke news. It's missing Michael Avenatti.
I don’t know why Cohen is discredited by you RWI

Yes, he turned on trump only after Trump turned on Cohen. Trump claims he want’s loyalty but can’t return the same loyalty.

Cohen was the ultimate Loyalist and took that loyalty to Prison

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/03/politics/donald-trump-former-allies-what-matters/index.html

1. Pence: “The American people deserve to know that President Trump asked me to put him over my oath to the Constitution. Anyone who puts himself over the Constitution should never be president.”

2. Attorney general, Barr: “shouldn’t be anywhere near the Oval Office.”

3. Secretary of defense, James Mattis: “Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people Instead he tries to divide us.”

4. 2nd secretary of defense, Mark Esper: “I think he’s unfit for office. … He puts himself before country. His actions are all about him and not about the country. And then, of course, I believe he has integrity and character issues as well.”

5. Chairman of the joint chiefs, Gen. Mark Milley, “We don’t take an oath to a wannabe dictator. We take an oath to the Constitution”

6. Secretary of state, Rex Tillerson: “(Trump’s) understanding of global events, his understanding of global history, his understanding of US history was really limited. It’s really hard to have a conversation with someone who doesn’t even understand the concept for why we’re talking about this.”

7. His first ambassador to the United Nations, Nikki Haley: “He used to be good on foreign policy and now he has started to walk it back and get weak in the knees when it comes to Ukraine. A terrible thing happened on January 6 and he called it a beautiful day.”

8. Chris Christie: “Someone who I would argue now is just out for himself.” Anyone who won’t say he’s unfit is unfit themselves too he said.

9. 2nd national security adviser, HR McMaster: “We saw the absence of leadership, really anti-leadership, and what that can do to our country.”

10. His third national security adviser, John Bolton: “I believe (foreign leaders) think he is a laughing fool.”

11. His second chief of staff, John Kelly: “A person that has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, our Constitution, and the rule of law. There is nothing more that can be said. God help us.”

12. His former acting chief of staff, Mick Mulvaney, who resigned as US special envoy to Ireland after January 6, 2021: “I quit because I think he failed at being the president when we needed him to be that.”

13. One of his many former communications directors, Anthony Scaramucci: “He is the domestic terrorist of the 21st century.”

14. Another former communications director, Stephanie Grisham: “I am terrified of him running in 2024.”

15. His secretary of education, Betsy DeVos, who resigned after January 6: “When I saw what was happening on January 6 and didn’t see the president step in and do what he could have done to turn it back or slow it down or really address the situation, it was just obvious to me that I couldn’t continue.”

16. His secretary of transportation, Elaine Chao, who resigned after January 6: “At a particular point the events were such that it was impossible for me to continue, given my personal values.

17. His first secretary of the Navy, Richard Spencer: “…the president has very little understanding of what it means to be in the military, to fight ethically or to be governed by a uniform set of rules and practices.”

18. His first homeland security adviser, Tom Bossert: “The President undermined American democracy baselessly for months. As a result, he’s culpable for this siege, and an utter disgrace.”

19. His former personal lawyer and fixer, Michael Cohen: “Donald’s an idiot.”

20. His White House lawyer, Ty Cobb: “Trump relentlessly puts forth claims that are not true.”

21. Director of strategic communications, Alyssa Farah Griffin, “We can stand by the policies, but at this point we cannot stand by the man.”

22. Omarosa Manigault Newman: “Donald Trump, who would attack civil rights icons and professional athletes, who would go after grieving black widows, who would say there were good people on both sides, who endorsed an accused child molester; His decisions and his behavior, was harming the country. I could no longer be a part of this madness.”

23. A former deputy press secretary, Sarah Matthews, who resigned after January 6: “I think that his actions on January 6 and the lead-up to it, the way that he’s acted in the aftermath, and his continuation of pushing this lie that the election is stolen has made him wholly unfit to hold office every again.”

24. His final chief of staff’s aide, Cassidy Hutchinson: “I think that Donald Trump is the most grave threat we will face to our democracy in our lifetime, and potentially in American history.”
All “Great People” Trump told us when he hired them.

What are the symptoms of TDS?

First you lose any sense of reason and logic when the word "Trump" is uttered. You also lose all sense of proportion and exaggerate everything he does into some far more than what it is. For example, Trump bans travel from China during Covid to protect Americans from the virus and your response is "he's racist against Chinese!".

The funniest thing about TDS is that people who suffer from TDS have no idea they have TDS. This is because many psychiatrist also suffer from TDS. People with TDS continue to insist that they're the reasonable ones but it's clear from people who don't have TDS (including people who don't support Trump) that they are clearly deranged.

It occurs to me that the best way to improve this country is not to mock people with TDS (as I have been doing) but to help them. And the first step in helping them is to get them to realize that they suffer from TDS.

Here are some of the end results of TDS. Much like herpes, these conditions can manifest themselves to varying degrees and unpredictably at different times.

*You blame Trump for the CA wildfires (See Newsome, Garcetti)
*You blame Trump for the hurricanes (See Biden)
*You blame Trump for locking kids in cages at the border (see AOC)
*You blame Trump for racism
*You think all Trump supporters must be racist
*You constantly compare Trump and his cronies to Hitler and Nazi Germany (in extreme cases, you think he's worse than Hitler)
*You believe a second Trump term will be the end of the Republic
*You blame him for COVID

You blame Trump for [insert perceived slight here] while ignoring the fact that his predecessor (who you worshiped as a God) did many of the same things.

What are the symptoms of TDS?

First you lose any sense of reason and logic when the word "Trump" is uttered. You also lose all sense of proportion and exaggerate everything he does into some far more than what it is. For example, Trump bans travel from China during Covid to protect Americans from the virus and your response is "he's racist against Chinese!".

The funniest thing about TDS is that people who suffer from TDS have no idea they have TDS. This is because many psychiatrist also suffer from TDS. People with TDS continue to insist that they're the reasonable ones but it's clear from people who don't have TDS (including people who don't support Trump) that they are clearly deranged.

It occurs to me that the best way to improve this country is not to mock people with TDS (as I have been doing) but to help them. And the first step in helping them is to get them to realize that they suffer from TDS.

Here are some of the end results of TDS. Much like herpes, these conditions can manifest themselves to varying degrees and unpredictably at different times.

*You blame Trump for the CA wildfires (See Newsome, Garcetti)
*You blame Trump for the hurricanes (See Biden)
*You blame Trump for locking kids in cages at the border (see AOC)
*You blame Trump for racism
*You think all Trump supporters must be racist
*You constantly compare Trump and his cronies to Hitler and Nazi Germany (in extreme cases, you think he's worse than Hitler)
*You believe a second Trump term will be the end of the Republic
*You blame him for COVID

You blame Trump for [insert perceived slight here] while ignoring the fact that his predecessor (who you worshiped as a God) did many of the same things.
you forgot....

8ljjtf.jpg

Hadit said "find where I said nice things about any of the people on this list" so I found in 2016 and 2017 where he was comfortable with Mike Pence taking over should anything happen to Trump.

Today Pence says Trump isn't fit to be president and Hadit isn't taking him seriously anymore.

And Republicans have to blow off 24 former Trump appointments who now say he should NEVER hold office ever again. People who if we do a search for their names we will find that Republicans on USMB loved all 24 of them until they didn't.
even the poster boy for shotgun safety is a non person now. he was cheered repeatedly for the waterboarding and the wars, now just rino lynn's dad.

Here's where your fanaticism takes you off the rails. I don't love TRUMP!, I wouldn't want to live with him and I wouldn't want to work for him because he's an egotistical blowhard. I voted for him because he was the superior candidate, and I will not jump on the trendy bandwagon of irrationally hating him because it's so fashionable among the usual suspects. You, OTOH, have drunk the Kool-Aid and are flinging mud, unaware that it's getting all over you at the same time.

Again, you can't find anywhere that I trashed any of them. Also, again, it's your fanaticism that takes you down that unhealthy road. You can pretend you're a mind-reader all day long, it doesn't matter.

Or, more likely, he knew he had to do something to bring the power elite of the party onto his side, something that failed when they refused, preferring to remain the feckless dotards they are.
I knew Trump was fos even when he ran in 2016. He said a lot of things I liked. I knew he was FOS.

I was right. Look at the right wing tools he appointed to the Supreme Court. I was right.

so today you are a republican.....
7 years ago these 24 people were all Republicans working for Trump. Are they not Republicans today? They're all warning us not to vote for Trump.

Maybe you won't listen to Taylor Swift but these people?

You need to stop seeing the fortunes of the democrat party as being synonymous with the fortunes of the country. They're not.
I see my fortunes being connected to the fortunes of the Democratic party. That party is for Social security. Your party says don't count on it being there and "we're going to need to cut benefits 25% in order to save the program.

The program you bankrupted.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/03/politics/donald-trump-former-allies-what-matters/index.html

1. Pence: “The American people deserve to know that President Trump asked me to put him over my oath to the Constitution. Anyone who puts himself over the Constitution should never be president.”

3. Secretary of defense, James Mattis: “Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people Instead he tries to divide us.”

4. 2nd secretary of defense, Mark Esper: “I think he’s unfit for office. … He puts himself before country. His actions are all about him and not about the country. And then, of course, I believe he has integrity and character issues as well.”

5. Chairman of the joint chiefs, Gen. Mark Milley, “We don’t take an oath to a wannabe dictator. We take an oath to the Constitution”

6. Secretary of state, Rex Tillerson: “(Trump’s) understanding of global events, his understanding of global history, his understanding of US history was really limited. It’s really hard to have a conversation with someone who doesn’t even understand the concept for why we’re talking about this.”

7. His first ambassador to the United Nations, Nikki Haley: “He used to be good on foreign policy and now he has started to walk it back and get weak in the knees when it comes to Ukraine. A terrible thing happened on January 6 and he called it a beautiful day.”

8. Chris Christie: “Someone who I would argue now is just out for himself.” Anyone who won’t say he’s unfit is unfit themselves too he said.

9. 2nd national security adviser, HR McMaster: “We saw the absence of leadership, really anti-leadership, and what that can do to our country.”

10. His third national security adviser, John Bolton: “I believe (foreign leaders) think he is a laughing fool.”

11. His second chief of staff, John Kelly: “A person that has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, our Constitution, and the rule of law. There is nothing more that can be said. God help us.”

12. His former acting chief of staff, Mick Mulvaney, who resigned as US special envoy to Ireland after January 6, 2021: “I quit because I think he failed at being the president when we needed him to be that.”

13. One of his many former communications directors, Anthony Scaramucci: “He is the domestic terrorist of the 21st century.”

14. Another former communications director, Stephanie Grisham: “I am terrified of him running in 2024.”

15. His secretary of education, Betsy DeVos, who resigned after January 6: “When I saw what was happening on January 6 and didn’t see the president step in and do what he could have done to turn it back or slow it down or really address the situation, it was just obvious to me that I couldn’t continue.”

16. His secretary of transportation, Elaine Chao, who resigned after January 6: “At a particular point the events were such that it was impossible for me to continue, given my personal values.

17. His first secretary of the Navy, Richard Spencer: “…the president has very little understanding of what it means to be in the military, to fight ethically or to be governed by a uniform set of rules and practices.”

18. His first homeland security adviser, Tom Bossert: “The President undermined American democracy baselessly for months. As a result, he’s culpable for this siege, and an utter disgrace.”

20. His White House lawyer, Ty Cobb: “Trump relentlessly puts forth claims that are not true.”

21. Director of strategic communications, Alyssa Farah Griffin, “We can stand by the policies, but at this point we cannot stand by the man.”

22. Omarosa Manigault Newman: “Donald Trump, who would attack civil rights icons and professional athletes, who would go after grieving black widows, who would say there were good people on both sides, who endorsed an accused child molester; His decisions and his behavior, was harming the country. I could no longer be a part of this madness.”

23. A former deputy press secretary, Sarah Matthews, who resigned after January 6: “I think that his actions on January 6 and the lead-up to it, the way that he’s acted in the aftermath, and his continuation of pushing this lie that the election is stolen has made him wholly unfit to hold office every again.”

24. His final chief of staff’s aide, Cassidy Hutchinson: “I think that Donald Trump is the most grave threat we will face to our democracy in our lifetime, and potentially in American history.”
Those statements seem very programmed. I picture them in front of a camera reciting those words, while blinking “torture” in Morse code.

Sure thing. Political class hacks. Of course you support them.

My favorite: "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up"

My favorite: "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up"
The guy was so unliked he must have run about 50 times for President and not even been close

The kicker was choosing a VP who was liked less than himself. Kamala was the first out of the run for President within her own party as neither party likes her.

Ironically, if Joe wins again, she will be the first female President in US history no one voted for.

So you think we are better off with biden?

The guy was so unliked he must have run about 50 times for President and not even been close

The kicker was choosing a VP who was liked less than himself. Kamala was the first out of the run for President within her own party as neither party likes her.

I originally thought it was simply the DEm party doing their DEI/AA crap. In retrospect, I think Joe insisted on it as an insurance policy that the Dems wouldn't throw him overboard.
Ironically, if Joe wins again, she will be the first female President in US history no one voted for.
Well, technically, they did vote for her. Trump needs to make this a big part of his campaign. As Birdbrain Haley put it, a vote vote for Biden is a vote for Harris for President.

Forum List

Back