Republicans Going after the Girl Scouts after Finding Out they Support PLANNED PARENTHOOD and Reproductive Rights for women

GOPers are extremely upset to hear, and are going "cancel culture" on the Girl Scouts and young girls now. Will the bitching ever end? Are these folks just miserable all the time to where they have to ruin perfectly delicious cookies for the rest of us?

You murderous, baby killing fascist animals are at the end of your evil run, one way or the other, you fucking obscenity's are coming to your ending, its so very close to you and you are totally oblivious of it..... :fu:

Canceling them? Because they aren't going to buy the cookies?
Sure. If you stopped buying them because of this wedge issue, It's therefore calling for boycotts. No one does this better than the magaturd party. :113:
Are people out their with signs at the Girl Scout cookie stands? That would be canceling them.
But, just not buying cookies is their right not to participate.
Partisan hackery at its finest. Well done.
If you think the cookies are delicious, you should have your taste buds checked.
Even a parting shot on the way out. Way to park that narrative! :113:
I buy them for support and give them away....just saying.
Don't care....just saying.

GOPers are extremely upset to hear, and are going "cancel culture" on the Girl Scouts and young girls now. Will the bitching ever end? Are these folks just miserable all the time to where they have to ruin perfectly delicious cookies for the rest of us?

It's the fascist evangelical regime. They are the enemy of the entire world. If there is one culture that ever needed to be canceled, with the earth salted behind it, that would be the one.

the adults are making out like bandits

here is just one example:

Yeah, making out like bandits

1646269016566.png

Who's the scumbag motherfucker that politicized the Girl Scouts? That's fucking stupid.

I havent had a Girl Scout cookie in at least 10 years, they are to processed for me.

Sure. If you stopped buying them because of this wedge issue, It's therefore calling for boycotts. No one does this better than the magaturd party. :113:

Partisan hackery at its finest. Well done.

Even a parting shot on the way out. Way to park that narrative! :113:

Don't care....just saying.
You really are stupid, aren't you, Scooter.
Not everyone thinks like you, some stand up for
what the believe. You stand up for what your
masters tell you to stand up for. :eusa_whistle:

My smokin' hot Puerto Rican girlfriend and I don't eat a lot of sweets, so bought 250 boxes from a friend's daughter and are having them sent to deployed troops...
I love this idea! Yum.

I like the Coconut ones and the Lemon-frosted ones. Yummm

That has noting to do with the girl scouts

if it bothers you dont buy cookies from those guys either

God bless the Girl Scouts. They will still be around long after MAGA world is dead and buried. And the fascist Christian Right is slowly but surely being strangled to death.

Good riddance.

God bless the Girl Scouts. They will still be around long after MAGA world is dead and buried. And the fascist Christian Right is slowly but surely being strangled to death.

Good riddance.
Lefties can always make up the difference in cookie purchases. Not sure why you whiners always expect the right to do everything for you. Suck it up.

Forum List

Back