Republicans Fund Planned Parenthood

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
After all their cries to defund Planned Parenthood, the republicans have funded Planned Parenthood. They obviously don't believe the lies of those videos or the lies of the non choice people like carly fiorina.

When will the republican voters realize that their politicians are just saying things they believe their voters want to hear but turn around and do whatever they want to do?

Don't you people get tired of voting for people who lie through their teeth and stab you in the back? Why do you people keep supporting and voting for people who tell you one thing and then turn around and do the opposite?

Planned Parenthood unscathed in spending bill | TheHill

Just one morereason that no incumbent Republican Congressman should be re-elected next year ir in 2018 or in 2020.

MAYBE, watching their entire group be turned over in the course of 6 years will get it through their heads thst they exist at and for the will of their constituents, not their own opinions or political benefit.

that should give you tingles. funding for more dead babies. pop the champagne

58MILLION and counting every day 3000 more. and you wail over gun deaths and want more GUN CONTROL

how anyone can belong to a party (the Democrat party) that champions the killing of the unborn is beyond me. but it shows how low their morals are as a human being

the lies of those videos or the lies of the non choice people like carly fiorina.
You are completely wrong! Carly Fiorina accurately described O'Donnell's eyewitness narrative of the daily practice of fetal body parts harvesting at Planned Parenthood.

Here are quotes from the transcript.

O'Donnell: so then I hear her calling, ‘hey Holly, come over here. I want you to see something kinda cool. It’s kinda neat, so I’m over here, and the moment I see it, I’m just flabbergasted. This is the gestated fetus, and closest thing to a baby I’ve ever seen. She’s like, okay, I want to show you something. She has one of her instruments, and she just taps the heart and it starts beating. I’m sitting here, and I’m looking at this fetus, and it’s heart is beating, and I don’t know what to think.

O'Donnell again: It had a face. It wasn’t completely torn up, and its nose was very pronounced. It had eyelids and its mouth was pronounced, and then, since the fetus was so intact, she said, well, okay, this is a really good fetus and it looks like we can procure a lot from it. Um, we’re going to procure a brain, so the moment I heard that, that meant we’re going to have to cut the head open, we’re going to have to cut the head open. ‘So, okay, so what you do is you go through the face.’ I’m thinking, no, don’t do this, and she takes the scissors and she makes a small incision right here [O’Donnell points to her chin], and goes, I would say maybe a little through the mouth. She says, ‘okay, can you go the rest of the way,’ and I’m like…yes. And I didn’t want to do this. So she gave me the scissors and told me that I had to cut down the middle of the face, and I can’t even, like, describe what that feels like.

Just one morereason that no incumbent Republican Congressman should be re-elected next year ir in 2018 or in 2020.

MAYBE, watching their entire group be turned over in the course of 6 years will get it through their heads thst they exist at and for the will of their constituents, not their own opinions or political benefit.

You and people like you put them in office, defend and support them.

You and people like you will continue to vote for them and they will continue to lie to you then stab you in the back when they think you're not paying attention.

They tell you what you want to hear, you gobble it up and vote for them. They turn around and stab you in the back.

You have only yourselves to blame.

an election is in their sights .. they're playing to the majority, not the minority. Big surprise.

Of course those videos were the TRUTH. or they wouldn't be out there trying to DISMISS them so hard. anyone falling for the PP BS propaganda does so because they want to. Facts are ugly

You and people like you put them in office, defend and support them.

You and people like you will continue to vote for them and they will continue to lie to you then stab you in the back when they think you're not paying attention.

They tell you what you want to hear, you gobble it up and vote for them. They turn around and stab you in the back.

You have only yourselves to blame.

Dana, I haven't put a Republican i. Any National office in a long time. I kive in Massachusetts. We have no Republican Representatives or Senators and the state hasn't voted for a Republican POTUS in a very long time. I haven't even voted for a Republucan Congressman or POTUS candidate since 2004. Then again I'm a Conservative, not a Republican, so that might be part of the reason for that.

Forum List

Back