Republicans for Biden

Republicans for Biden! There are many who still love America, and democracy. And this will grow larger as the election gets closer.

The Republicans who like Biden are the big government, globalist corporate ass kissers who love outsourcing our jobs, they also love open borders and the cheap labor slaves that steal our jobs. They love big government but hate living wages. If Democrats are happy to include them among their allies, I say take em' all. Lincoln losers, Cheney clones and RINOs all suck. MAGA

They will replace Biden with Newsom
I keep hearing that.

If Newsom is the greatest thing since sliced bread...why run gaffe machine Joe in 2020 and not Newsom?

I think it's nothing but a canard...Joe's the guy...pulling him puts the same egg on the Democrats face as letting him run. They will never admit Joe and his policies are a failure.

Republicans for Biden! There are many who still love America, and democracy. And this will grow larger as the election gets closer.

I would not be surprised, especially if Donny keeps doubling down on the dictator thing and praising fascist dictators and authoritarian world leaders.

Zzz.

Libs are so caught up in pissing themselves over quips.
I think you are correct, to an extent. The thing Trump does not understand is that the people he is worrying and pissing off are the same ones he needs to get elected, since there are more Dems and especially more Dems and independents, by far, than Republicans. They are not going to let somebody come to power with his history, already saying the quiet part out loud, of dictatorship, and praise of leaders that are the antithesis of patriotic American values.

Republicans flipping to democrat. Democrats flipping to Republican. There's only two real parties. So morons are going to keep flipping from one to the other because they're not smart enough to realize that both parties suck.

Supporting Trump or Biden doesn't mean they're all in love with the US. Now days it simply means they're supporting someone who they think doesn't suck as bad as the other.
No one flips because the other one is great.

If they wanted to show some real patriotism, they'd either not vote until the party ran someone they actually agree with over 90% of the time and didn't have to make excuses for.

Not voting now days, or not voting for any incumbent is the most patriotic thing one American could do.

Forum List

Back