Republicans eager to return to Bush era policies. Why?

R

rdean

Republicans eager to return to Bush era policies. Why? I've seen Republicans on this board insist Iraq was a success. The Bush tax cuts "worked". The reason people died after Katrina was their fault for not leaving. Iraq is now a democracy and friends with America.

How do they see things so different than the rest of the world?

Republicans eager to return to Bush era policies. Why? I've seen Republicans on this board insist Iraq was a success. The Bush tax cuts "worked". The reason people died after Katrina was their fault for not leaving. Iraq is now a democracy and friends with America.

Quick question. If the Bush tax cuts didn't work, why did Obama extend them?

It was ransom for the American workers the CON$ervoFascist GOP held hostage, as if you didn't know!

Why did a leftie start a Bush thread? In fact it seems most the Bush threads on here are started by the left sorry guy's but unlike 2008 your man Obama will have to run on his record in 2012 not against Bush's.

It was ransom for the American workers the CON$ervoFascist GOP held hostage, as if you didn't know!

That's funny, he didn't say anything about hostages when he signed it.

President Obama thanked Vice President Joe Biden and members of the House and Senate from both parties, who joined him for the signing ceremony.

"We are here with some good news for the American people this holiday season. By a wide, bipartisan margin, both houses of Congress have now passed a package of tax relief that will protect the middle class, that will grow our economy and will create jobs for the American people," he said.
"There are some elements of this legislation that I don't like. There's some elements that members of my party don't like. There's some elements that Republicans here today don't like. That's the nature of compromise. Yielding on something each of us care about to move forward on what all of us care about," President Obama said. "It's a good deal for the American people, this is progress and that's what they sent us here to achieve."

President Obama Signs Tax Cut Extension into Law | PBS NewsHour

In fact, it seems like he thought it was a pretty good idea.

Romney will create jobs...

romney-chair-bitch-4.jpg

Another rderp classic in the making.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-OFXUaMIv8&feature=youtube_gdata_player]The Muppet Show. Swedish Chef - Rroasted Turkey (ep.4.08) - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back