Republicans eager to return to Bush era policies. Why?

It’s gotten to the point where republicans/conservatives don’t even know what their ‘policies’ are. The hyper-partisanism, hypocrisy, and inconsistency of conservatives over the last 20 years has blurred and contorted their message to the point of meaningless irrelevance.

Just because you can't understand something does not mean no one else can. Just look at how many people on this site can use the quote function properly.

your wasting your time QW.....Jonesy has been asked before to use it....but just like that other Stroonge Mr. Shithead.....this guy can care less if its annoying to everyone figuring out who he is quoting......

It's almost like there was some kind of epic economic disaster in the second half of 2008 or something. Crazy, I know.

That got MUCH worse starting January 2009 and right through this very moment.

That's just nonsense, man.

The economy was still in the process of bottoming out in January when Obama took office. It was shedding 750,000 jobs a month and losing 5% GDP a quarter. The stock market was still falling off and didn't finally bottom out until March. It has since doubled I believe. That -750,000/mo has become about a +200,000 jobs a month....damn near a net gain of a million jobs/mo from where we were and GDP has been growing for something like 10 straight quarters now.

wow.....you guys are lucky.....not like that out here.....

That got MUCH worse starting January 2009 and right through this very moment.

The economy was still in the process of bottoming out in January when Obama took office. It was shedding 750,000 jobs a month and losing 5% GDP a quarter. The stock market was still falling off and didn't finally bottom out until March. It has since doubled I believe. That -750,000/mo has become about a +200,000 jobs a month....damn near a net gain of a million jobs/mo from where we were and GDP has been growing for something like 10 straight quarters now.

I'm talking about the national numbers, Harry.

But I get it. You are upset with the way Democrats have run your state.

Republicans eager to return to Bush era policies. Why? I've seen Republicans on this board insist Iraq was a success. The Bush tax cuts "worked". The reason people died after Katrina was their fault for not leaving. Iraq is now a democracy and friends with America.

How do they see things so different than the rest of the world?
I'm guessing.....they think Bain Capital LLC can do a better job, in Iran, than BUSHCO did, in Iraq.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbDfYzq_HaQ]Truth about Halliburton and Dick Cheney - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgKGbh8ImtA]Andy Rooney - Middle East - YouTube[/ame]​

I'm talking about the national numbers, Harry.

But I get it. You are upset with the way Democrats have run your state.

at least you can say that Arti....it just pisses me off when certain Democrats here, just cant imagine Democrats fucking up...AND with some of the comments i have read in this forum about California.....are we still considered part of the Country?...

New Topics

Forum List

Back