Republicans :Don't Say Gay Goes National

Good... teachers should teach not indoctrinate...
We need school choice in America...

Neither can the rest of the bill, that puts that excerpt into context.
Nonsense. Nothing about the "rest of the bill" renders that part ineffective or irrelevant. It's there and it's the crux of the bill.

Nonsense. Nothing about the "rest of the bill" renders that part ineffective or irrelevant. It's there and it's the crux of the bill.
I didnt say the rest of the bill renders that part "ineffective or irrelevant", I said the rest of the bill puts that part in context.

And no, it's not the crux of the bill, it's just one part of an overall bill that means something other than what you are trying to say.

I didnt say the rest of the bill renders that part "ineffective or irrelevant", I said the rest of the bill puts that part in context.
It does not. It does not say "unless...X" or "if .....Y". It says what it says.

And no, it's not the crux of the bill, it's just one part of an overall bill that means something other than what you are trying to say.
If we pass a bill that "takes away rights of Martians" but also takes away rights of some humans...the only relevant part of the bill is that which takes away rights of humans

Even if it did say that, what's the big deal? When you go to work as a teacher keep your private life to yourself and don't talk about sex. God, I wish my job were that easy when I went to work.

Even if it did say that, what's the big deal? When you go to work as a teacher keep your private life to yourself and don't talk about sex. God, I wish my job were that easy when I went to work.
Students and teachers have always acknowledged and talked about their straight parents.

This law and these laws...make that illegal if the teacher is gay or that student's parents are gay

Students and teachers have always acknowledged and talked about their straight parents.

This law and these laws...make that illegal if the teacher is gay or that student's parents are gay

It has nothing to do with students parents. Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill. What is the federal government going to do with a 9 year old that brings up his gay parents, lock them inside one of those container trailers Biden uses for illegal immigrant kids?

It has nothing to do with students parents. Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill. What is the federal government going to do with a 9 year old that brings up his gay parents, lock them inside one of those container trailers Biden uses for illegal immigrant kids?
If the teacher validates that, that teacher is in violation. If the teacher mentions his or her own gayness or even mentions their same sex spouse...they are in violation.

You know this...and approve

Really? How do you picture that has always happened

"Tommy, please take this field trip permission form to your parents. By parents, I mean your mom and dad since they are your straight parents."

"Class, I took my straight parents to the Alamo since they visited me from Seattle this weekend. They're in their sixties and as much in heterosexual love as ever!"

Doesn't happen.
How many prosecutions for that so far?

If the teacher validates that, that teacher is in violation. If the teacher mentions his or her own gayness or even mentions their same sex spouse...they are in violation.

You know this...and approve

Yes I do approve. How did you know?????? :auiqs.jpg:

All a teacher has to do is reply "We can't discuss that here" and that's the end of it.

Yes I do approve. How did you know?????? :auiqs.jpg:

All a teacher has to do is reply "We can't discuss that here" and that's the end of it.
So when a kid draws a picture of his gay parents… what is the teacher supposed to do?

Really? How do you picture that has always happened

"Tommy, please take this field trip permission form to your parents. By parents, I mean your mom and dad since they are your straight parents."

"Class, I took my straight parents to the Alamo since they visited me from Seattle this weekend. They're in their sixties and as much in heterosexual love as ever!"

Doesn't happen.

How many prosecutions for that so far?
The law just went into effect moron

So when a kid draws a picture of his gay parents… what is the teacher supposed to do?

How does a five year old draw a picture of gay parents? One of my tenants has a six year old daughter that I absolutely love. She draws pictures for me all the time as gifts. I can't make out what any of them are; she's six for crying out loud. But every one she ever drew is on my refrigerator behind two magnets.

It does not. It does not say "unless...X" or "if .....Y". It says what it says.

If we pass a bill that "takes away rights of Martians" but also takes away rights of some humans...the only relevant part of the bill is that which takes away rights of humans
Ok, don't know what to tell ya. Believe what you will, I'm not going to change your mind.

How does a five year old draw a picture of gay parents? One of my tenants has a six year old daughter that I absolutely love. She draws pictures for me all the time as gifts. I can't make out what any of them are; she's six for crying out loud. But every one she ever drew is on my refrigerator behind two magnets.
You might want to have her tested. Most 6 year olds can draw a dog a cat a man a woman a house …

Forum List

Back