Republicans :Don't Say Gay Goes National

It's not about sex.
Tolerance is simple. Children can be easily taught to accept all the children in the class but singling out homosexuality does two things. First, it IS about sex, because, well, what else is homosexuality about? Second, it raises homosexuality as an issue in the child's mind where it wasn't before. Let them stay innocent for a change and teach them to treat everyone with respect.

From the Florida law:
Classroom instruction by school personnel or third parties on sexual orientation or gender identity may not occur in kindergarten through grade 3
That doesn't say that teachers can't say a student has two dads. Having two dads has nothing to do with sexual orientation or gender ID.....moreover simply saying it, isn't classroom instruction.

Try again...

Even if some of these conservatives believe that's not the same thing, the law is clearly vague enough to cause educators to avoid the topic entirely.
There is nothing vague about the law, just because you want it to say something that it doesn't, to fit your agenda of division, doesn't mean it's true

normal people don't feel the need to talk to a five year old about it....that's just you weirdos.
The are posters here who make me mighty glad I do not have children or grandchildren who would ever be at risk of falling into the evil claws of the groomers.

Keep bumping those thread

People need to see the OP and the crazi
ness you right wingers are exhibiting
yeah because it's real crazy to not want sexual-oriented events, or programs for children elementary aged being funded by the Federal Govt....just crazy....

That or you are just a sick sick person

The are posters here who make me mighty glad I do not have children or grandchildren who would ever be at risk of falling into the evil claws of the groomers.
It's really scary...you'd think not wanting elementary aged children exposed to sexually-oriented programs would a bi-paritsan thing......

That's a bizarre statement.
not really...only for someone that's closed minded and only things of sex.

Kids can have a father, and step father, kids can have a adopted father, and birth father.

Having two dads doesn't have to simply mean that the two men are gay, or even a couple.

It's sad you live in such a close minded world

normal people don't feel the need to talk to a five year old about it....that's just you weirdos.
It's not weird to raise children who aren't racist and bigoted.

Maybe for you guys, but not for normal people.

It's not weird to raise children who aren't racist and bigoted.

Maybe for you guys, but not for normal people.
no, it's not...it's actually very normal...what isn't normal is you wanting to talk to elementary age kids about sex

Did you even bother to read the bill? in particualr the section you claimed to have proven your point?
Why do you feel the need to have federal money, or federal property, be used to promote sexually-oriented programs elementary aged kids? and how is supporting banning that make one a bigot, let a lone a racist? or are these just buzz words for your demafascist to throw out there trying to divide people who haven't read the bill?
'
'

not really...only for someone that's closed minded and only things of sex.

Kids can have a father, and step father, kids can have a adopted father, and birth father.

Having two dads doesn't have to simply mean that the two men are gay, or even a couple.

It's sad you live in such a close minded world
Don't be obtuse. You know what we are talking about when we say "Bobby has two dads". we are talking about families with two dads who are a couple.

Don't be obtuse. You know what we are talking about when we say "Bobby has two dads". we are talking about families with two dads who are a couple.
I am not being obtuse, I am stating a fact, no law, FL or the one in the OP says anything about a teacher or anyone mentioning Bobby has two dads,.

You are simply making that up, and moreover, very close minded to think that would mean Bobby's dad's are a gay couple.

That and a national abortion ban are what Congress will focus on if they win the House

NOT inflation

Don't buy the bullshit.

Last time they had the House they "passed" a repeal of the ACA about 47 times

That's the kind of shit they waste their time on
That's great news if true! Keep your immoral and perverted bullshit to yourself

I am not being obtuse, I am stating a fact, no law, FL or the one in the OP says anything about a teacher or anyone mentioning Bobby has two dads,.
Of course it doesn't. Democrats always have to lie as part of their argument since they sound so silly arguing while admitting the truth.

A male teacher can certainly say, "my husband and I went camping this weekend," without running afoul of either law.

What he cannot say, or certainly should not be allowed to say is,

"My husband and I are gay, which means we have sex with each other even though we are men. You may have heard that 'sex' only means penis in vagina, but I can assure you and show you with the pictures in this presentation that there are many other places to put a penis, or in the case of two women, many other ways to pleasure a vagina. Except of course if one of the women is a woman with a penis. In that case the sex would be much like your breeder parents.

"But before I explain all that, our guest transwoman will show you that not only cis women can be successful erotic dancers. Becky, start the music!"

We don't need all that in school. Not in any grade, much less Pre-K through 8th. We need more math and science. The Asian nations are killing us in international testing on those subjects, and our Democrat-run universities are banning or restricting Asian-Americans from attending for fear of what they consider "the Yellow Peril."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back