Republicans create an art form out of beating a dead horse

R

rdean

I don't know who that red headed chick is on MSNBC, but she was trying to "get" a congressman on her show and it didn't work. She was badgering him about the NEW GOP investigation on whether Hillary lied about classification of her emails.

She said the FBI director said three emails were marked classified out of the thousands and Hillary said none were and three isn't zero.

So the congressman said -- and then she jumped on him and said the director of the FBI said they were marked.

So then he said -- but then she jumped on him and repeated her previous statement. And that was when he brought up beating a dead horse to a new art form and she looked embarrassed and for once, let him speak.

He said it was a shame they wouldn't play the rest of the clip where the FBI director said three of the mails had a couple of small "c's" buried in the body of the text but there were zero classification headers on any of the documents. None of the emails had classification headers. He said he read the manual on classified material and the manual states the document must have a classification header "Top Secret, Secret, Confidential or Classified". None of her emails did. And the three emails in question were sent to her, not sent out by her.

I'm suspecting that with thousands of emails, she may not had even read them. And so, we have "beating a dead horse".

The congressman said the GOP is so desperate, this is all they have against Hillary and they know it.

673.gif

It's a shame the news networks go along with GOP conspiracies again and again. She has apologized. She has been exonerated. It's over. So what the GOP does is start another, brand new investigation. Instead of legislating. The job they were actually sent to DC to do.

How did Hillary get her classified emails? Did he say? She made statements that were untrue to congress, most people consider that a lie. She didn't turn over the official emails and some were classified. If the GOP is beating a dead horse that makes Hillary the dead horse.

you're watching msnbc? what a loser.

No shit... The Progressive left version of Fox... Also CNN sucks green donkey dick too!

How did Hillary get her classified emails? Did he say? She made statements that were untrue to congress, most people consider that a lie. She didn't turn over the official emails and some were classified. If the GOP is beating a dead horse that makes Hillary the dead horse.

Were they classified at the time or were they later reclassified as classified by President Obama?

Big difference and it would matter...

I'm guessong she got her emails the same way I got mine.

What's funny, Colin Powell had an AOL account and after leaving office, terminated his account. His mails could still be out there floating around on some server. And that was why he turned over zero emails. Not one.
Hillary turned over thousands and she's being punished.

What's funny, Colin Powell had an AOL account and after leaving office, terminated his account. His mails could still be out there floating around on some server. And that was why he turned over zero emails. Not one.

Thousands out of hundreds of thousands. Not telling the complete truth is still lying.

No shit... The Progressive left version of Fox... Also CNN sucks green donkey dick too!

Were they classified at the time or were they later reclassified as classified by President Obama?

Who knows? Who cares? The bottom line, coming from the FBI director was that NONE of them had the required heading of "Top Secret, Secret, Confidential or Classified". They weren't marked according to regulations and there were only three and those came from someone else and she didn't send them out.

What is so hard to get?

He also had an official email account, as opposed to Hillary deliberately trying to avoid oversight. You do know, don't you, that Hillary did NOT turn over many emails that were work related?

Who knows? Who cares? The bottom line, coming from the FBI director was that NONE of them had the required heading of "Top Secret, Secret, Confidential or Classified". They weren't marked according to regulations and there were only three and those came from someone else and she didn't send them out.

What is so hard to get?
That she was Sec State and did not properly mark and handle classified information that was in her care.

What is so hard to get?
A simple answer. The question was ...
"How did Hillary get her classified emails? "

So we are to believe she didn't think any were classified? No one was going to send her classified intel?

I don't know who that red headed chick is on MSNBC, but she was trying to "get" a congressman on her show and it didn't work. She was badgering him about the NEW GOP investigation on whether Hillary lied about classification of her emails.

She said the FBI director said three emails were marked classified out of the thousands and Hillary said none were and three isn't zero.

So the congressman said -- and then she jumped on him and said the director of the FBI said they were marked.

So then he said -- but then she jumped on him and repeated her previous statement. And that was when he brought up beating a dead horse to a new art form and she looked embarrassed and for once, let him speak.

He said it was a shame they wouldn't play the rest of the clip where the FBI director said three of the mails had a couple of small "c's" buried in the body of the text but there were zero classification headers on any of the documents. None of the emails had classification headers. He said he read the manual on classified material and the manual states the document must have a classification header "Top Secret, Secret, Confidential or Classified". None of her emails did. And the three emails in question were sent to her, not sent out by her.

I'm suspecting that with thousands of emails, she may not had even read them. And so, we have "beating a dead horse".

The congressman said the GOP is so desperate, this is all they have against Hillary and they know it.

673.gif

It's a shame the news networks go along with GOP conspiracies again and again. She has apologized. She has been exonerated. It's over. So what the GOP does is start another, brand new investigation. Instead of legislating. The job they were actually sent to DC to do.

Forgetting the email scandal, which would be serious if a clinton weren't involved - have you seen clinton cash yet? It's coming out in book form also. Of course, if it's all b.s., then the clintons can sue the author. My guess is that they won't.

What is this, like your 1,000th "Trump is Done" thread? Talk about beating a dead horse.

673.gif

Forgetting the email scandal, which would be serious if a clinton weren't involved - have you seen clinton cash yet? It's coming out in book form also. Of course, if it's all b.s., then the clintons can sue the author. My guess is that they won't.

Republicans have been going after the Clinton's for 30 years over everything.
Remember Ken Starr? The chief investigator who found out about "Monica"? Currently, he's involved in his own sex scandal. Hilarious!

Many of the Republicans who went after the Clinton's have been accused of crimes and offenses since the late 90's.

What is so hard to get?

The FBI director had no problem telling everyone how stupid, careless and incompetent Hitlery and her SD were.

And boy howdy, truer words were never spoken.

What is this, like your 1,000th "Trump is Done" thread? Talk about beating a dead horse.
Don't be stupid. Trump wasn't even mentioned until someone said Hillary should be charged with "something".

What is so hard to get?

The FBI director had no problem telling everyone how stupid, careless and incompetent Hitlery and her SD were.

I sure believe the man.
Of course. He's a Republican. I bet you still believe Bush. I did, at first.

Thousands out of hundreds of thousands. Not telling the complete truth is still lying.
Now you are imagining. Guessing doesn't count.

Forum List

Back