4 mysterious deaths connected to the DNC in less than a month.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
fourdeaths.jpg

I fear for our noble forum administrator. . . known Trump supporter. :badgrin:

I am no longer going to post on the election issue---NEVAH---NEVAH I KNOW NOTHING

I am no longer going to post on the election issue---NEVAH---NEVAH I KNOW NOTHING

Typical leftwing voter

Actually, no.

Keeping the representative republic from sliding into a dictatorship is not a left/right issue.

This is a video of noted left/progressive Jewish journalist Naomi Wolf giving her talk to a right/libertarian group about the dangers of the Deep State trying to corrupt our Democracy. Specifically, how elites shut down democracy and create an authoritarian dictatorship. This is not a partisan issue.

Folks around here that know me know that I do not lean right or left. I'm a political scientist that studies the interaction of entrenched interests, the development of the Deep State, and how it is a threat to representative government.

Skip to minute 50:47 if you would like to hear about step six? seven?, "Targeting Key Individuals."

Last edited:

Typical leftwing voter

Actually, no.

Keeping the representative republic from sliding into a dictatorship is not a left/right issue.

This is a video of noted left/progressive Jewish journalist Naomi Wolf giving her talk to a right/libertarian group about the dangers of the Deep State trying to corrupt our Democracy. Specifically, how elites shut down democracy and create an authoritarian dictatorship. This is not a partisan issue.

Folks around her that know me know that I do not lean right or left. I'm a political scientist that studies the interaction of entrenched interests, the development of the Deep State, and how it is a threat to representative government.

Skip to minute 50:47 if you would like to hear about step six? seven?, "Targeting Key Individuals."

If she's involved I doubt it's no partisan....she had an orgasm everytime bill Clinton spoke in the 90s.

But I'll watch later

Lots of folks connected with the Clintons have been turning up dead for years. They're a part of the NWO Globalist Elite cabal. They're pure evil. I hope & pray Americans don't allow them back in the White House.

Typical leftwing voter

Actually, no.

Folks around her that know me know that I do not lean right or left. I'm a political scientist that studies the interaction of entrenched interests, the development of the Deep State, and how it is a threat to representative government.

If she's involved I doubt it's no partisan....she had an orgasm everytime bill Clinton spoke in the 90s.

But I'll watch later

Who better to know how corrupt the Clintons are? She got her education on how the establishment really worked back then. Like Dick Morris, she is no longer a fan of the Clintons.

Typical leftwing voter

Actually, no.

But I'll watch later

I like her because she is logical and open minded. . .

Forum List

Back