Republicans Block Congressional Health Care Disclosure

One measure that didn't make it into the rules package was a proposal by Rep. Joseph Crowley (D-N.Y.) that would have required all members to disclose whether they are taking advantage of their federal health insurance plan within 15 days of taking the oath of office. Crowley's measure also split on a party-line vote, with Democrats in favor and Republicans opposed.

BWAAHAHAHAHHHAAAAHHHAAAA....how's that whole "transparency" thing working out for you Tea Baggers? How many part of the "Contract on America" have the GOP thrown in the trash already?

One measure that didn't make it into the rules package was a proposal by Rep. Joseph Crowley (D-N.Y.) that would have required all members to disclose whether they are taking advantage of their federal health insurance plan within 15 days of taking the oath of office. Crowley's measure also split on a party-line vote, with Democrats in favor and Republicans opposed.

BWAAHAHAHAHHHAAAAHHHAAAA....how's that whole "transparency" thing working out for you Tea Baggers? How many part of the "Contract on America" have the GOP thrown in the trash already?

We will keep fighting for Transparency and accountability, that is our way. Until the you better count your change. I know Crowley, He is a Member of my Church, and my Congressman. He's part of the Hillary Camp. I try not to hold it against him. He comes from a good family, Politically confused, but good. Any force working against Individual Right's and Liberties, is bad for our health. ;)

typical of the GOP, campaign on one thing but do another. i remember this pattern from before...

LOL remove GOP insert DNC no difference!!! stop being a rusty TOOL!!

I wouldn't be too quick to jump on the new congress.... since the previous one was proved to be the least ethical and transparent congress in the history of the United States. Obama's Congress was LESS ethical and LESS transparent than during the Bush years. And, before you ask, yea, I can back that up.

typical of the GOP, campaign on one thing but do another. i remember this pattern from before...

LOL remove GOP insert DNC no difference!!! stop being a rusty TOOL!!

i never claimed to say the DNC did anything different. im wondering why we were expecting a different result this time, when history shows us that nothing ever really changes...

I wouldn't be too quick to jump on the new congress.... since the previous one was proved to be the least ethical and transparent congress in the history of the United States. Obama's Congress was LESS ethical and LESS transparent than during the Bush years. And, before you ask, yea, I can back that up.

Shut the fuck up up you dumb fucking partisan shitstain, back it up.

although.......Obama's congress didnt start 2 wars, approve torture and give huge tax cuts to the wealthy while taking away from the middle class......

Forum List

Back