Republicans Block An Up-Or-Down Vote On The Paycheck Fairness Act

You mean the Full Employment For Lawyers Who Want To Sue Over Wages Twenty Years Ago Act?

That was actually the Lilly Ledbetter Act, passed last year.
This one would have requried employers to make mind-bending calculations over wages and account for dozens of different things. This of course opens the door to lawyers to challenge any one of a million subjective calls.
Good move, GOP. Plus One.

Please explain why women get less than men on average for doing the same and or similar job, what are you call this shat, gender envy of men by the Democrats?

Please explain why women get less than men on average for doing the same and or similar job, what are you call this shat, gender envy of men by the Democrats?

Because everybody knows that white males are evil bastards who hate women.

I can tell you as an employer, in most cases, not all, take a man and a woman at the same position, they do not work the same hours. Most women have issues with children that cause them to not be available to work the same hours as their male counterparts. Hence the differences in pay.

The HuffPuff instruct the OP on his talking points. Other people use critical thinking to develop an opinion.... not Fail&Go.

Hmmm.. every time I hire a new employee, male or female, they fit in to the same exact pay scale for position...

More liberal 'feel good' legislation which is nothing more than government expanding its tendrils some more

Not to mention Flail-O linking yet another fluff opinion piece from the hyper-partisan whacko site, huffy puffy

I can tell you as an employer, in most cases, not all, take a man and a woman at the same position, they do not work the same hours. Most women have issues with children that cause them to not be available to work the same hours as their male counterparts. Hence the differences in pay.

Facking bullshat, my CSM is females ans she works harder or just as hard as any male and she has children, what about the men who call in sick and wasting company travel money on banging women outside of their marriage or getting drunk?

Facking bullshat, my CSM is females ans she works harder or just as hard as any male and she has children, what about the men who call in sick and wasting company travel money on banging women outside of their marriage or getting drunk?

The Kennedys?

I got nothing.

It's been against the law for 47 years.

Please explain why the none of the old laws worked but all of the new laws will.

The new will work because the old have failed or have loopholes making it difficult to enforce. Please explain why men still make more money than women who do the same job with an equal performance record. I believe a certain group of males want women and minorities to acknowledge them as boss of every facking thing.

I got nothing.

It's been against the law for 47 years.

Please explain why the none of the old laws worked but all of the new laws will.

The new will work because the old have failed or have loopholes making it difficult to enforce. Please explain why men still make more money than women who do the same job with an equal performance record. I believe a certain group of males want women and minorities to acknowledge them as boss of every facking thing.

Because government fails at making people equal.

The fake vet continues to try and sell the lie

Forum List

Back