Republicans awarded Sandusky

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Sandusky opened his charity Second Mile in 1977 to help at-risk kids and took a very active role when he resigned from Penn State in 1999. For more than 20 years, he had access to countless vulnerable boys passing through those revolving doors at Second Mile. Accolades were bestowed on him for this endeavor, and he even received awards form president George W. Bush and Rick Santorum, then a senator from Pennyslvania.

Sandusky's journey: from the hallowed halls of Penn State to the state pen

Unbelievable!

Sandusky opened his charity Second Mile in 1977 to help at-risk kids and took a very active role when he resigned from Penn State in 1999. For more than 20 years, he had access to countless vulnerable boys passing through those revolving doors at Second Mile. Accolades were bestowed on him for this endeavor, and he even received awards form president George W. Bush and Rick Santorum, then a senator from Pennyslvania.

Unbelievable!

Are you trying to imply that those people KNEW Sandusky was a pervert AT THAT TIME?

If not, what the Hell ARE you trying to imply?

Unbelievable!

Are you trying to imply that those people KNEW Sandusky was a pervert AT THAT TIME?

If not, what the Hell ARE you trying to imply?

:rofl:

Ravi never implies anything, just ask her. :lol:

The only implication I see here is that political party hacks will go to any length necessary to try and reel in people who will pay attention to their absolute drivel.

Much as I like to slam Republicans as much as the next guy........I think everyone at that time thought Sandusky was a saint. Unless you were a little boy

Not true. Sandusky was reported to several University authorities including the campus police and the head coach of the school. They ignored the reports. They knew. That is why they told Sandusky he was not allowed on campus grounds in the company of children.

Sandusky is and was a monster. Allowing him repeated access to children was enabled by those more interested in preseving the god-like image of the head coach and the university over the welfare of sexually abused children.

Unbelievable!

what is unbelievable? That a pedophile went undetected by everyone, regardless of their political affiliation, or that a Republican administration had the nerve to award Sandusky anything, even though they had no knowledge of his pedophilia?

Much as I like to slam Republicans as much as the next guy........I think everyone at that time thought Sandusky was a saint. Unless you were a little boy

Not true. Sandusky was reported to several University authorities including the campus police and the head coach of the school. They ignored the reports. They knew. That is why they told Sandusky he was not allowed on campus grounds in the company of children.

Sandusky is and was a monster. Allowing him repeated access to children was enabled by those more interested in preseving the god-like image of the head coach and the university over the welfare of sexually abused children.

Basically, they did the same thing the Catholic church has done. They turned a blind eye to the repeated reports and rewarded him for being a monster. There's big money in football and that always trumps the welfare of our children. Its just fact.

How far up did it go? There's not much I'd put past most R politicians but we'll never know. They loved and supported Sandusky right up until his arrest. Now he's on his own and I hope he's put in the general population with lots of fathers who love their sons.

Basically, they did the same thing the Catholic church has done. They turned a blind eye to the repeated reports and rewarded him for being a monster. There's big money in football and that always trumps the welfare of our children. Its just fact.

How far up did it go? There's not much I'd put past most R politicians but we'll never know. They loved and supported Sandusky right up until his arrest. Now he's on his own and I hope he's put in the general population with lots of fathers who love their sons.

Naturally, Democrats would have know Sandusky as a pedophile on sight and acted accordingly, right?

Dipshit.

Forum List

Back