Republicans Are

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters

^That's got to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen. They have feelings! They are people, too! They have tattoos even.

Talk about paranoia taking over the GOP.

^That's got to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen. They have feelings! They are people, too! They have tattoos even.

Paranoia? Get serious! The video merely demonstrates the diversity of people amongst Republicans. They are certainly not all old, white, rich men...like the dingbat Democrats like to claim! Thanks for posting!

:lol:

But we're not ...
obamacare_pajamas_boy_as_che_12-22-13-3.jpg

Paranoia? Get serious! The video merely demonstrates the diversity of people amongst Republicans. They are certainly not all old, white, rich men...like the dingbat Democrats like to claim! Thanks for posting!

If there wasn't some truth to what people are saying about them, they wouldn't have needed to put out this ad.

Lol I'm sure those are examples of some republicans, but there are many more liberals as those types of people....well except for the white thing.

Republicans are obsessed with bashing Obama.

Republicans are fragile ... like Beck said.

Good thing the far left never bashed Bush for 14 years as not to look hypocritical when posting such things..

maybe, but I can't remember Dems making up stupid shit like the Republicans do... not even close. The evidence is all over this board.

Good thing the far left never bashed Bush for 14 years as not to look hypocritical when posting such things..

maybe, but I can't remember Dems making up stupid shit like the Republicans do... not even close. The evidence is all over this board.
read some of Deans posts.....

Everything they said was stupid

Must we give you the quotes?

Forum List

Back