Republicans Are Planning to Rig The 2016 Election

Democrats won in 2008 because guilt-ridden white folks wanted to prove that they were not racists by voting for a half-black dude, and in 2012 they voted for him to prove that racism is alive and well.

See, that's why you lose elections, because of that kind of bizarre denial of reality. Instead of admitting that people were rational, and that the positions your party holds were rejected by most people, you instead choose to create stories about race. It's good to be a liberal, because unlike you, I'm not required by TheParty to instantly make everything about race. Evidence? This thread, where you are the only one talking about race.

Democrats never won an election on merit and valid issues. Democrats invented gerrymandering.

If you're denying that the Republicans hold their congressional majority and many state majorities because of gerrymandering, you're either deeply ignorant or lying.

I bet you and your ilk were not so cocky in November 7th, 2010.

Well, no. We weren't cocky before the election either, as we looked at the polls, did not deny the polls just because they fortold bad news, and thus knew it would be very bad. Unlike you, we're in touch with reality.

And I bet you will not be so cocky on November 7th, 2014, to start and then on November 7th, 2016.

Of course not. After all, I wasn't cocky before. Again, reality-based community here, the liberals. Given how many senate seats the Democrats have to defend, it's almost a guarantee there will be a few losses of seats, and the house is so heavily gerrymandered for the Republicans that every seat is tough.

You won't have a half-white half-black community organizer and you won't have a Bush to blame.

I'm not worried. You'll _still_ try make it all about race, as you're doing here. After all, the race-card playing and race-baiting is all you've ever been capable of. Thing is, without the black guy in office, that tactic isn't going to work nearly as well.

So, brag, gloat and enjoy while you may, but remember that kharma is a bitch.

I don't think I'm the one here who needs to worry about karma.

Notice how these people keep accusing the right of their tactics.

Voter fraud is non-stop from the GOP. Just in this past election there was widespread voter fraud all over the place. Willard's election firm had numerous arrests and one from throwing over a thousand voter registrations in the trash.

Democrats won in 2008 because guilt-ridden white folks wanted to prove that they were not racists by voting for a half-black dude, and in 2012 they voted for him to prove that racism is alive and well.

See, that's why you lose elections, because of that kind of bizarre denial of reality. Instead of admitting that people were rational, and that the positions your party holds were rejected by most people, you instead choose to create stories about race. It's good to be a liberal, because unlike you, I'm not required by TheParty to instantly make everything about race. Evidence? This thread, where you are the only one talking about race.

Democrats never won an election on merit and valid issues. Democrats invented gerrymandering.

If you're denying that the Republicans hold their congressional majority and many state majorities because of gerrymandering, you're either deeply ignorant or lying.

Well, no. We weren't cocky before the election either, as we looked at the polls, did not deny the polls just because they fortold bad news, and thus knew it would be very bad. Unlike you, we're in touch with reality.

Of course not. After all, I wasn't cocky before. Again, reality-based community here, the liberals. Given how many senate seats the Democrats have to defend, it's almost a guarantee there will be a few losses of seats, and the house is so heavily gerrymandered for the Republicans that every seat is tough.

You won't have a half-white half-black community organizer and you won't have a Bush to blame.

I'm not worried. You'll _still_ try make it all about race, as you're doing here. After all, the race-card playing and race-baiting is all you've ever been capable of. Thing is, without the black guy in office, that tactic isn't going to work nearly as well.

Nope. The reason we're losing elections is because our voters have principles and you guys cheat better than we do.

As a matter of fact you can't win an election with out lying and cheating.

It's good to be a liberal, because unlike you, I'm not required by TheParty to instantly make everything about race. Evidence? This thread, where you are the only one talking about race.

what a crock of shit.....during the election how often did we see People who were against Obama being called racist?....and im talking people who were against a policy of his and nicely described why.....but that did not matter....it was because the President is Black.......LaKota was big on this......

Yet another thread from the OP that falls into the category of.
epic-fail.jpg

Yeah, they are obviously rigging the election by closing all grave yards to voter registration centers.

Notice how these people keep accusing the right of their tactics.

Voter fraud is non-stop from the GOP. Just in this past election there was widespread voter fraud all over the place. Willard's election firm had numerous arrests and one from throwing over a thousand voter registrations in the trash.

BL.....why did you not answer my question on this earlier?......here i will ask it again.......

some of your buddies here have been saying Voter Fraud is a very minor problem.....thats why Voter ID is not needed......you seem to be saying it is quite frequent.......are they lying?......or are you?.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

A link from your blog:

Reince Priebus backs electoral vote change, but it's state's decision

"Just two states - Nebraska and Maine - parcel out their electoral votes by congressional district. As it happens, all their votes have gone to a single candidate, except in 2008, when one electoral vote in Omaha was given to Obama."

It's nothing your OP claims it is.

It IS a state right on how they decide to parcel out electoral votes.

LMAO!! What a joke.. Democrat areas with 120 - 155% of the vote showing up-- liberals screaming and demanding no ID check--Disenfranching the military.. Hey whatever happened to that crashed plane with all of the military votes on it?? We never heard shit about it? Where, why, who, when, how?? Now we have some crybaby leftists claiming something is going to happen 4 yrs from now in regard to voter fraud?? LOL!!

Last edited:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

A link from your blog:

Reince Priebus backs electoral vote change, but it's state's decision

"Just two states - Nebraska and Maine - parcel out their electoral votes by congressional district. As it happens, all their votes have gone to a single candidate, except in 2008, when one electoral vote in Omaha was given to Obama."

It's nothing your OP claims it is.

It IS a state right on how they decide to parcel out electoral votes.

**Thread Killer**

Republicans Are Planning to Rig The 2016 Election ? I Acknowledge Class Warfare Exists

electoral-map-2

Why this story isn’t getting more attention, I don’t know. But Republicans are openly seeking to rig the 2016 elections. RNC Chair Reince Priebus is encouraging Republicans who control the government in Democratic-leaning states–PA, OH, WI, MI especially–to overhaul their electoral systems and end winner-take-all distribution of electoral votes. Of course Republicans completely oppose doing this nationally. It is a naked and cynical attempt to rig the election. Rather than broaden their message to appeal to young and non-white voters, Republicans are looking to commit the greatest suppression of votes since the Voting Rights Act of 1965 passed.

There's really not much in this article that we don't already know and really, the Rs will just continue what they've already done in the past. Whats interesting is that their efforts to steal/buy the presidential election didn't work.

Unless the Rs leave the golf courses, unending vacations and obstructing jobs and economic growth, will it work in 2016?

They attempted to rig the last election and failed.

Bripat, is there any Republican cheating you aren't out shouting your adoration of?

Thing is, you shouldn't be so open about your "the ends always justify the means for my side, so any dirty tactics are okay!". That's why the Republican party has the reputation of dogshit now. Here's a thought. Instead of working to rig elections and lie about liberals, how about you work to not make your party not suck so much? You know, win on the issues, like Democrats.

Oh, this thing probaby won't go to far. Point is, these states have majorities of democratic voters, and the Republicans on hang on to majorities because of gerrymandering. If the Republicans push their sleaze too far, Democratic turnout will overwhelm their gerrymanders and the whole Republican structure collapses.

Well, now, that is RICH!

I bet you and your ilk were not so cocky in November 7th, 2010.

And I bet you will not be so cocky on November 7th, 2014, to start and then on November 7th, 2016.

A weak Republican ticket had nothing to do with it.

We the GOP are not losing elections because we have principles and the Dems don't.

Nonsense.

We are losing because we are growing increasingly out of touch with American demographics.

Forum List

Back