Republicans are afraid to propose spending cuts!

The Founding Fathers. We all get to speak our opinions on government.

That's the fundamental flaw in Democracy: Even morons like you get a voice in how the country is run. Democracy is rule by the bottom 51%. The USA just proved that on Nov 6.

Presicely. I guess the idea was, we all can speak out, even the drooling idiots. But if it's what most want, it's probably best, even if frustrating for toothless morons living in trailers in tornado alley.

And they were so much smarter when they elected Bush, huh? It was just a sudden virus of dumbass, huh?

I never said the more taxes the better, stop putting words in my mouth.

My point is that we can easily afford to fund a proper care for seniors and disabled -- just like Canada or Germany do.

No we can't easily afford more healthcare for anyone. The reason is, healthcare isn't the only expensive issue on the table. It has been demonstrated that if you tax the rich at 100% of earned income, you can't right the fiscal situation. It requires cuts too. So why are you and the President unwilling to discuss that in meaningful terms?

That's the fundamental flaw in Democracy: Even morons like you get a voice in how the country is run. Democracy is rule by the bottom 51%. The USA just proved that on Nov 6.

Presicely. I guess the idea was, we all can speak out, even the drooling idiots. But if it's what most want, it's probably best, even if frustrating for toothless morons living in trailers in tornado alley.

The toothless morons are the ones who voted for Obama, moron.

"If it's what most want then it's probably for the best?" A plurality of Germans voted for Adolf Hitler in 1932. I guess that must have been for the best, eh?

Did you post your picture on the internet?

Moron.jpg

Ya think? Hmmm?

How do you suppose them compulsive over achievers living in trailers parks in Tornado Alley went earlier this month. That nice Black fella Obama, or Romney while holding their noses since theyda purfurred that pointy hat wearing brother in stupidity, Ron Paul?

Who put you in charge of defining what the proper care for seniors is? Why should I be responsible for taking care of anyone but myself or the people I volunteer to take care of?

if you hate it so much, leave.

And they were so much smarter when they elected Bush, huh? It was just a sudden virus of dumbass, huh?

Nope. Just what we in democratic republics assume is hopefully best: choice of the People.

I'm an idiot because I posted an accurate analogy to an absurd liberal excuse for "logic?"
this coming from the guys who argues that the GOP plan to cut spending is to wait until they are told what the Dems are willing to cut only to disagree with it, all while not actually producing a plan of their own.

thats britpat logic right now.

Like I told you, the Republicans never claimed to have a plan. Obama is the one with the plan. Obviously, he has no plan to cut spending. He wants to open the flood gates to spending. Why else would he want the debt limit repealed? Obama claimed he wanted a "balanced approach." Where's the balance?
glad to see you finally admit "Like I told you, the Republicans never claimed to have a plan. "

why dont your read Obama's balanced approach from the debt ceiling debate:

Obama debt plan: President unveils $3 trillion in cuts - Sep. 19, 2011

is reading that hard for you? i cant dumb it down anymore than that.

glad to see you finally admit "Like I told you, the Republicans never claimed to have a plan. "

When have I ever claimed the Republicans had some master plan?

There are no cuts in that plan, only tax increases. The "cuts" refers to the imaginary cuts in the deficit Obama claims, not any cuts in his boondoggle spending.

My point is that we can easily afford to fund a proper care for seniors and disabled -- just like Canada or Germany do.

Who put you in charge of defining what the proper care for seniors is? Why should I be responsible for taking care of anyone but myself or the people I volunteer to take care of?

An opinion on something is different than being in charge of that something.

Nope. Just what we in democratic republics assume is hopefully best: choice of the People.

It's obviously not best to allow numskulls like to choose how our country is run. That's the fatal flaw in democracy, not its strength. Allowing the stupid to run the country is the reason that democracies inevitably implode.

Obama doesn't appear to be in charge of much. He leaves that to the unqualified cabinet.

It's obviously not best to allow numskulls like to choose how our country is run. That's the fatal flaw in democracy, not its strength. Allowing the stupid to run the country is the reason that democracies inevitably implode.

those who win elections know how to win elections. It does not mean they know how to govern with integrity.

Obama is a clear example of this.

He won his first term without a dam thing in his background that warranted even a PRIMARY win....and he won a second term despite his lack of TRUE success during his first term.

I emphasize TRUE success for a reason...his camp found a way to present failure as a "road to success"...and therfore he won.

He knows how to win elections. Thats about all he can do.

Yeah, right, and Hitler "admitted" that the Jews were responsible for Germany's defeat in WW I.

Seriously? That's what you come back with? The old righty standby "I don't want to believe it, so it must not be true". There are tons of videos on youtube with him talking about it. Just keep your head in the sand. From the horse's mouth:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_4I_WroPKU]Reaganomics FAILED us ALL - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

There are no cuts in that plan, only tax increases. The "cuts" refers to the imaginary cuts in the deficit Obama claims, not any cuts in his boondoggle spending.
youre a moron. you deride the presidents plans, but are more than willing to accept that fact the GOP doesnt have a plan at all.

wingnut logic from a wingnut.

No we can't easily afford more healthcare for anyone. The reason is, healthcare isn't the only expensive issue on the table. It has been demonstrated that if you tax the rich at 100% of earned income, you can't right the fiscal situation.

Again, where are your numbers? Our current deficits are mostly cyclical -- that part appeared when the economy became severely depressed in 2008, but it will go away once the economy is recovered.

As for the structural part of the deficit, I seriously doubt that doubling taxes on 1% (about 70% top marginal rate) would not fix it. But even if it would not, than only means the middle class would have to see a small tax hike. Like it happened under Clinton -- and guess what, nobody died back then.

Again, we can easily afford the entitlement programs in they current form. Reps want you to believe otherwise only because they want to dismantle the welfare state, as they are instructed by their billionaire patrons.

Last edited:

youre a moron. you deride the presidents plans, but are more than willing to accept that fact the GOP doesnt have a plan at all.

wingnut logic from a wingnut.

The GOP house has presented budget after budget for 3 years with their proposed cuts in spending. The democratic senate wouldnt even vote on it.

So the GOP is saying...."fine...you know what we want to cut, you wont consider it...so tell us what you want to cut"

You havent been paying attention for the last 4 years.

Forum List

Back