Republicans appear to have the votes to move ahead with Kavanaugh confirmation

Republicans should absolutely rush him through without proper vetting. That's worked out so well for them in the past. It wouldn't be at all embarrassing if he has to be impeached when reporters uncover more young women that Bart O'Kavanaugh sexually assaulted.
he's been vetted by the FBI 6 times. funny and the extreme-radical left keep forgetting that part and ONLY pay attention your fictitious (to this point) scenario.

You obviously have no experience with background investigations. They didn't talk to her the previous six times. If they don't know to ask the questions, you don't get answers. It took three days for the FBI to investigate for Anita Hill.

Look at it through a logical lens. One side wants an investigation the other does not. One side actually put a witness in the room ( a witness, I might add that refuses to testify). If this were a case with zero political ramifications, who would you believe was telling the truth?
Well if all the FBI is going to do is talk to her that can be accomplished by her showing up on Monday!

Dr Ford has another 24 hours to decide. Don't count that out. But hey, if you want to ramrod this asshole through on a lifetime appointment with tens of thousands of withheld documents from the Bush years, several lies under oath and an attempted rape hanging over his head with chances good all this is going to come out down the line? ...

Go for it and enjoy the backlash in November. :)
All Feinstein had to do was question him about it when he testified during the judical committee hearings! That old hag didn’t do what she was supposed to do. Withered up old senile bitch! Ramrod through my ass! Democrat stalling tactics are obviously obvious!

Dr Ford has another 24 hours to decide. Don't count that out. But hey, if you want to ramrod this asshole through on a lifetime appointment with tens of thousands of withheld documents from the Bush years, several lies under oath and an attempted rape hanging over his head with chances good all this is going to come out down the line? ...

All Feinstein had to do was question him about it when he testified during the judical committee hearings! That old hag didn’t do what she was supposed to do. Withered up old senile bitch! Ramrod through my ass! Democrat stalling tactics are obviously obvious!

Feinstein promised confidentiality. Understand the meaning of that word?
After McTurtle's 400 day cock-block on a hearing for Garland you whine about a week or two??
That's funny

After McTurtle's 400 day cock-block on a hearing for Garland you whine about a week or two??
That's funny
Then leaked her name to the Washington Post! Yep! confidentiality! Roflmwao!

That's funny
ford identified herself as the person in question.

She's not going to show.

The vote will go forward

Kavanaugh will be confirmed

And this bitch will then make thousands of dollars, whining
on every political show on TV where only softball questions
will be tossed at her.

The Dems will play it as a War on Women and get their asses
slammed in the mid-terms.

They'll get slammed because they have short memories. They forget
they threw 11 women against Trump claiming sex, abuse, whatever,
and he took the white women vote 53-45 because "real women" don't
like this shit. Maybe the Dykes and N$55#^ lover's like it, but not real
women. This crap does them a disservice.

Apparently the Republicans think they are going to lose the Senate already. That's why they are trying so desperately to ram this nomination of a sexual abuser through now.

Another statement of certainty when nothing is proven. What would it take for you to admit he's not a sexual abuser? Is there anything, or will you continue saying it no matter what?

That's funny

Didn't come from Feinstein's office per The Post. Likely a staffer. Nice try though.

She's not going to show.

The vote will go forward

Kavanaugh will be confirmed

And this bitch will then make thousands of dollars, whining
on every political show on TV where only softball questions
will be tossed at her.

The Dems will play it as a War on Women and get their asses
slammed in the mid-terms.

They'll get slammed because they have short memories. They forget
they threw 11 women against Trump claiming sex, abuse, whatever,
and he took the white women vote 53-45 because "real women" don't
like this shit. Maybe the Dykes and N$55#^ lover's like it, but not real
women. This crap does them a disservice.
--------------------------------------- i like your reading on this issue , i agree with it as i hope and pray DJT .

That's funny

Didn't come from Feinstein's office per The Post. Likely a staffer. Nice try though.
Whose staffer? Nice try!

Republicans should absolutely rush him through without proper vetting. That's worked out so well for them in the past. It wouldn't be at all embarrassing if he has to be impeached when reporters uncover more young women that Bart O'Kavanaugh sexually assaulted.
he's been vetted by the FBI 6 times. funny and the extreme-radical left keep forgetting that part and ONLY pay attention your fictitious (to this point) scenario.

You obviously have no experience with background investigations. They didn't talk to her the previous six times. If they don't know to ask the questions, you don't get answers. It took three days for the FBI to investigate for Anita Hill.

Look at it through a logical lens. One side wants an investigation the other does not. One side actually put a witness in the room ( a witness, I might add that refuses to testify). If this were a case with zero political ramifications, who would you believe was telling the truth?
they also didn't find a reason or need to talk to her now.

and if you're so wise in the ways of the FBI you'd also know they have no jurisdiction here.

one side wants an investigation they can drag out so they make claims they know can't be honored so it looks like the OTHER side is doing the obstruction.

since they're pulling this shit vs doing this in a normal manner, i question all of it, as you would also i suspect *if* it were going *against* the liberals in this manner.

you're validating this bullshit as a legitimate political move. you gonna be happy when the right does it in a "neener neener we can do this shit too" fashion? rest assured it's coming and it's all going to get worse as long as "we the people" excuse it for our side; crying foul when the other side uses our tactics.

Of course they have jurisdiction. Again, the precedent was set a long time ago with Anita Hill.

Yes, I’m validating her claim. She has no reason to lie while he has every reason to. She put a witness in the room. People making up stories don’t do that. She is the one asking for an investigation, knowing that it’s a crime to lie to the FBI.

If you came upon an altercation where one person is telling you to call the cops and the other side is saying we don’t need cops, what would you think?

The FBI has no jurisdiction! Alledged almost assault is not an FBI kinda crime! Keep trying!

and if you're so wise in the ways of the FBI you'd also know they have no jurisdiction here.

one side wants an investigation they can drag out so they make claims they know can't be honored so it looks like the OTHER side is doing the obstruction.

since they're pulling this shit vs doing this in a normal manner, i question all of it, as you would also i suspect *if* it were going *against* the liberals in this manner.

you're validating this bullshit as a legitimate political move. you gonna be happy when the right does it in a "neener neener we can do this shit too" fashion? rest assured it's coming and it's all going to get worse as long as "we the people" excuse it for our side; crying foul when the other side uses our tactics.

Of course they have jurisdiction. Again, the precedent was set a long time ago with Anita Hill.

Yes, I’m validating her claim. She has no reason to lie while he has every reason to. She put a witness in the room. People making up stories don’t do that. She is the one asking for an investigation, knowing that it’s a crime to lie to the FBI.

If you came upon an altercation where one person is telling you to call the cops and the other side is saying we don’t need cops, what would you think?
then get off your happy nappy ass and go tell them they are wrong in what their role in life is. they seem to be confused.

no, the fbi does not have jurisdiction, but nice to know you have no idea how our country functions. and you vote.

One side wants to protect their sacrament, abortion, at any cost, and that includes this latest disgusting stunt.....lie at any cost.
aawt68sb6en11.jpg

When the person who has been calling for the cops suddenly starts saying that he doesn't want to talk to them when the other person starts dialing 911, I think perhaps they don't really want the cops.

then get off your happy nappy ass and go tell them they are wrong in what their role in life is. they seem to be confused.

They do? You have a statement from the FBI?

You skipped the question. If you came upon an altercation where one person is telling you to call the cops and the other side is saying we don’t need cops, what would you think?[

They do? You have a statement from the FBI?

You skipped the question. If you came upon an altercation where one person is telling you to call the cops and the other side is saying we don’t need cops, what would you think?[
i'd think you're an idiot regardless of the situation i was in.

Forum List

Back