Republicans and/or Rightwingers How Did Bush Jr. Advance The Country?

During his entire 8yr tenure what exactly did Bush Jr. accomplished that has advanced America forward as a country?

Most importantly, why do you on the right act as if b/c he he's not in Office anymore (thank God) that he doesn't matter, shouldn't be brought up and/or not to be mentioned again?

Any takers?
We passed through 8 years. That is called forward. However, since no one can effect the march of time...

You will have to define what you consider 'forward as a nation'. Until I know what you think is good and bad, there is no way I can begin to detail what information you want.

Forward to a leftist would not be considered advancement to Me.
The answer IS subjective. Therefore whatever YOU think "good" or "bad" is.

The fact that you're stumbling and stalling on what's supposed to be YOUR views on Bush, speaks volumes.
It does? I've let My views on Bush be known all across this forum. The fact that you don't want to commit to a standard for this discussion tells Me you are just a fucking retard, looking to flame people for their opinions while carefully keeping your own hidden.

Most people would call that a coward.

Whose administration gave us the Patriot Act? Who gave us the TSA? Who gave us the DHS? Who gave the president unheard of powers, including the ability to declare persons enemy combatants? The genie is out of the bottle. Good luck getting it back in again. The government, no matter which party is in power, isn't going to relinquish powers it has been given.
Scads of democratics were all behind that bullshit (USAPATRIOT passed 98-1 in the Senate). Moreover, none of them has moved to pare back the fascistic snoop state one iota.

So go piss up a rope, with all your fuax concern over civil liberties...You're a fake and a party man hack.

Yeah, yeah, It's all Obama's fault. Conservatives are never responsible for anything, but I'm the party hack.You conservatives were all trying to out tough everybody on law enforcement issues for decades. We got the War on Drugs, the War on Terror, the TSA, the DHS, the Patriot Act, warrantless wiretaps, torture, extraordinary rendition, etc. etc. etc., all courtesy of right wing hacks like you and the idiots you vote for. Sadly, the Democratic party has been complicit first by allowing this fascist crap to become law and second, by not putting an end to it when they had the opportunity, although the Repugs would surely have filibustered any attempt. They filibuster everything else. My concern over civil liberties is quite real. Unfortunately, there is really nothing I can do about it. Republicans will never give up any of this police state fascism and I doubt the Democrats will either. It's in place and it ain't going away. So go Cheney yourself, with your feigned innocence. I fart in your general direction...

Well slugger apparently you think that there is another way to deal with terrorism, so lets hear it. The problem is you have but one solution and it's entitled appeasement and capitulation, I think that card has been played one too many times over the millenniums and has been proven worthless. The problem is simple, intellectual philosophical problem solving as outlined in a poli-science class and the real world are too vast. Maybe it's time you join the real world and get a taste of reality.

During his entire 8yr tenure what exactly did Bush Jr. accomplished that has advanced America forward as a country?

Most importantly, why do you on the right act as if b/c he he's not in Office anymore (thank God) that he doesn't matter, shouldn't be brought up and/or not to be mentioned again?

Any takers?

He cut taxes on the wealthy

Any takers?

well you all can stop with that talking point now...Your Dear Leader has raised taxes on everyone..

Whose administration gave us the Patriot Act? Who gave us the TSA? Who gave us the DHS? Who gave the president unheard of powers, including the ability to declare persons enemy combatants? The genie is out of the bottle. Good luck getting it back in again. The government, no matter which party is in power, isn't going to relinquish powers it has been given.
Scads of democratics were all behind that bullshit (USAPATRIOT passed 98-1 in the Senate). Moreover, none of them has moved to pare back the fascistic snoop state one iota.

So go piss up a rope, with all your fuax concern over civil liberties...You're a fake and a party man hack.

Yeah, yeah, It's all Obama's fault. Conservatives are never responsible for anything, but I'm the party hack.You conservatives were all trying to out tough everybody on law enforcement issues for decades. We got the War on Drugs, the War on Terror, the TSA, the DHS, the Patriot Act, warrantless wiretaps, torture, extraordinary rendition, etc. etc. etc., all courtesy of right wing hacks like you and the idiots you vote for. Sadly, the Democratic party has been complicit first by allowing this fascist crap to become law and second, by not putting an end to it when they had the opportunity, although the Repugs would surely have filibustered any attempt. They filibuster everything else. My concern over civil liberties is quite real. Unfortunately, there is really nothing I can do about it. Republicans will never give up any of this police state fascism and I doubt the Democrats will either. It's in place and it ain't going away. So go Cheney yourself, with your feigned innocence. I fart in your general direction...
Never said it was Barry Obolshevik's fault....By the same token, neither he nor any significant number of democratics have stood up and took a stand for civil liberties.

But, somehow or another, it's all the fault of republicans and the poooooor democratics just had this dumped in their laps....That's what makes you a party man hack.

Any takers?

Oh yeah...there's that. But then again, that's what got us in this financial mess to begin with.

The dunce spent like a drunken sailor on two false wars in the wrong countries then as a bonus told America to spend like there's no tomorrow and on top of that put the cherry on top of cutting the taxes of the wealthy.

We've never seen such ineptness before and never will again hopefully.

Any takers?

Oh yeah...there's that. But then again, that's what got us in this financial mess to begin with.

The dunce spent like a drunken sailor on two false wars in the wrong countries then as a bonus told America to spend like there's no tomorrow and on top of that put the cherry on top of cutting the taxes of the wealthy.

We've never seen such ineptness before and never will again hopefully.

I am afraid you voted it in right on his heels.

Only worse.

We passed through 8 years. That is called forward. However, since no one can effect the march of time...

You will have to define what you consider 'forward as a nation'. Until I know what you think is good and bad, there is no way I can begin to detail what information you want.

Forward to a leftist would not be considered advancement to Me.
The answer IS subjective. Therefore whatever YOU think "good" or "bad" is.

The fact that you're stumbling and stalling on what's supposed to be YOUR views on Bush, speaks volumes.
It does? I've let My views on Bush be known all across this forum. The fact that you don't want to commit to a standard for this discussion tells Me you are just a fucking retard, looking to flame people for their opinions while carefully keeping your own hidden.

Most people would call that a coward.

For some, the realization comes sooner than later.

Why didn't you just post this rant instead of acting like you cared what other's thought?
That will leave a mark. Nice hit.

No it didn't. It's like punching a brick wall, you thought it hurt them, but the only thing it did was make yourself look like an idiot.

Though still the interesting thing is with this thread, all that the right wing trash are doing is deflecting or other na-na boo-boo childishness, and can't give any solid facts on how W advanced the country,..

Ill take your word for it. You are, after all, an expert and making oneself look like an idiot.

Bill Clinton only left him the 9/11 mess that finally blew up on Bush's watch, the Dotcom bubble that blew up on Bush's watch, etc.

Pretty much Bush spent the first year trying to dig out of a huge hole given Clinton was busy sleeping with interns while in the White House.

The housing mess blew up on the end of Bush's term thanks to the CRA going back to Clinton and Carter. Bush's people tried a handful of times to reign in the "easy loans" to minorities but your kind and Barney Frank called them racists until it blew up in the 11th hour.

So go fuck yourself.

Any takers?

Bill Clinton only left him the 9/11 mess that finally blew up on Bush's watch, the Dotcom bubble that blew up on Bush's watch, etc.

Pretty much Bush spent the first year trying to dig out of a huge hole given Clinton was busy sleeping with interns while in the White House.

The housing mess blew up on the end of Bush's term thanks to the CRA going back to Clinton and Carter. Bush's people tried a handful of times to reign in the "easy loans" to minorities but your kind and Barney Frank called them racists until it blew up in the 11th hour.

So go fuck yourself.

Any takers?
Let me just say that your avatar is apropos.

:lol:
lol

You dumbfuck liberals seem to forget Bush had to win a court case to finally get the rightful POTUS job, then he spent months fighting Democraps over his Govt appointees against liberals that believed he stole the election.

But of course, during this period he was supposed to bomb Afghanistan out of the blue before UBL pulled off 9/11, and you claim you would've supported that......uh, bullshit. He is trashed for even attacking Afghanistan AFTER 9/11.

The economy in Bill Clinton's last few months was going backwards after the Dotcom bubble and other inflated markets came back to reality. 9/11 only added to the mess by harming the tourist industry and airline industry after terrorists turned American planes into missiles.

The housing mess that took years of bad loans and Democraps in Congress blocking any changes finally blew up on Bush's watch and so he easily got the blame. He still gets blamed today for Obamination making things worse by just doing what Jimmy Carter did in the 1970s but worse today.

Obamination HOPES there are enough idiots to believe he is really trying to fix the economy so he can CHANGE it for good by destroying the entire system to help minorities in the ghetto get equal stuff as "whitey" the CEO. Afterall, Romney is evil because he went to college and rides a jet ski.....

So go fuck yourself.

Any takers?

yeah, right. Maybe if Bush took the time to read his PDB titled Osama determined to attack within the US instead of reading "My Pet Goat" and taking a record number of vacations, the 911 attacks could have been circumvented.

Clinton handed Bush a budget surplus, not a huge mess like Bush handed Obama. Not sure what revisionist history book you're trying to color. Bush didn't reign in anything. He wanted his "ownership society."

Go Cheney yourself.

How did cutting taxes cause the Democrat engineered sub-prime mortgage debacle?

Oh, so you're claiming Obama is thrifty by comparison? Only a severe case of brain damage could explain such a belief.

You're claiming Bush went on vacation and that caused 9/11? You're fucking insane.

The budget surplus was lost because 9/11 harmed the economy and forced us to finally fight the terrorists that Bill Clinton ignored for 8 years. Saving money by doing nothing is a stupid strategy and it led to around 3,000 dead on 9/11, the terrorists thank you and Bill Clinton for helping them.

Too bad you weren't in the WTC that day.

So go fuck yourself.

Any takers?

yeah, right. Maybe if Bush took the time to read his PDB titled Osama determined to attack within the US instead of reading "My Pet Goat" and taking a record number of vacations, the 911 attacks could have been circumvented.

Clinton handed Bush a budget surplus, not a huge mess like Bush handed Obama. Not sure what revisionist history book you're trying to color. Bush didn't reign in anything. He wanted his "ownership society."

Go Cheney yourself.

How did cutting taxes cause the Democrat engineered sub-prime mortgage debacle?

Oh, so you're claiming Obama is thrifty by comparison? Only a severe case of brain damage could explain such a belief.
Actually, Obama IS thrifty by comparison.

He's spent the less of all recent Presidents.

Learn to read Spruce.

Learn to read Spruce.

ROFL! That lie has already been debunked all over the internet.

But, like a typical liberal sucker, you believed it and continue to repeat it.

Learn to read Spruce.

ROFL! That lie has already been debunked all over the internet.

But, like a typical liberal sucker, you believed it and continue to repeat it.
It has not been debunked.

Yes it has. The author took most of Obama's new spending in 2009 and attributed it to Bush.

It's a damn lie.

Democrats authorized Bush Jr's use of Troops after 9-11 and then they forgot which side they were on. Democrats undermined the Military for Bush's entire two terms after they authorized boots on the ground.. What's the first thing democrats addressed when they took over the majority in both houses of congress midway in Bush's 2nd term? The economy, the conflict in Iraq and Afghanistan? Nope. Democrats went after steroid use in baseball. A freaking year of McCarthy like hearings resulted in an indictment of a hall of fame pitcher and he was subsequently found not guilty. Barney Frank became chairperson of the House Banking Committee which had oversight responsibility for Fannie Mae and he looked America in the eye and told a bald faced lie that Fannie was doing fine when it was on the verge of collapse. Democrats are worse than inept stupid politicians. They are devious crooks who would stop at nothing to regain political power even if it means telling the Troops "the war is lost" as the senate majority leader did on the eve of the Troop Surge.

Forum List

Back