Republicans and Muslims – their deadly dance

58% of a survey conducted by the right-wing polling outfit, Rasmussen? That polling outfit? Right?

You amuse me.

Let me amuse a little more. Since you don't know Rasmussen has nailed the last 3 elections cycles--while others missed them--:lol::lol:

Their polling is acurate as they use an equal number of democrats--republicans--& independents in their polling data.

So you say, but I see no sources. Since we are playing that game, you can also look up the bona fides on them and discover that the Rasmussen boys and girls are not well respected by their peers and professionals in the field, too.

So you say, but I see no sources. Since we are playing that game, you can also look up the bona fides on them and discover that the Rasmussen boys and girls are not well respected by their peers and professionals in the field, too.

So you say, but I see no sources. You're a hypocrite JakeStarkey...a hyper-partisan hypocrite.

You made the unsubstantiated claim first, Philippe. Until you clear that up, you have proven nothing.

You made the unsubstantiated claim first, Philippe. Until you clear that up, you have proven nothing.

What the fuck are you talking about dumbass!!! I posted YOUR QUOTE. Starkey, if you are representitive of a new conservative please get an education and quit acting like an ignorant buffoon. You are giving conservatives a bad name

You made the unsubstantiated claim first that Rasmussen did this and that. Post the evidence and we will go from there. Quit being an intellectual anorexic. And remember that poor language is your substitute for a lack of critical thinking skills.

Last edited:
Yeah, you have Biden, Sen. Franken and Rep. Alan "Tourette's" Grayson you can talk to about that

Boehner, McConnel, Kantor, Wilson etc. etc. etc. None of them has any program to put forward except tax cuts and attack whatever Obama does. They all are on the payroll of the Insurance Gangsters and we (you too) keep taking it in the anal sphincter with the high cost of health insurance, and we are the fortunate ones who have coverage.

I guess there will always be those who follow the leader no matter what.

Conservatives are liberals without a conscience?:lol:

Have a great new year.

Yeah, you have Biden, Sen. Franken and Rep. Alan "Tourette's" Grayson you can talk to about that

Boehner, McConnel, Kantor, Wilson etc. etc. etc. None of them has any program to put forward except tax cuts and attack whatever Obama does. They all are on the payroll of the Insurance Gangsters and we (you too) keep taking it in the anal sphincter with the high cost of health insurance, and we are the fortunate ones who have coverage.

I guess there will always be those who follow the leader no matter what.

Conservatives are liberals without a conscience?:lol:

Have a great new year.

Hateful and Whining, Funniest combination ever!

I don't care that Dems have a veto-proof majority I'd rather Whineeee Wahhh Wahhhh Wahhhrepublicans wahhh

Last edited:
Actually, he is an Israeli agent posing as a U.S. Senator :evil:

You got a problem with Jews?
Typical. He said ISRAELI AGENT. That means Zioinist Nazi scumbag just like pResident Rahm Emmanuel and pResident Henry Kissinger.

Go read your Holohoax memoirs and tell everyone about the anti Semites on USMB

Last edited:
You made the unsubstantiated claim first that Rasmussen did this and that. Post the evidence and we will go from there. Quit being an intellectual anorexic. And remember that poor language is your substitute for a lack of critical thinking skills.

OK Beavis...post a direct link or quote the post where I made any claims about rasmussen! Otherwise stand by for heavy rolls while the ship comes about.

Mere lies, butthead. You made the claim that Rasmussen was to be trusted. If you can't or won't support it, then step off, fellow.

Actually, he is an Israeli agent posing as a U.S. Senator :evil:

You got a problem with Jews?
Typical. He said ISRAELI AGENT. That means Zioinist Nazi scumbag just like pResident Rahm Emmanuel and pResident Henry Kissinger.

Go read your Holohoax memoirs and tell everyone about the anti Semites on USMB

I support Israeli Zionists and wish they would kick all the Muslim sewage out of their country. Israel belongs to the Jews, always has, always will. Do you know there was no such thing as a 'Palestinian' before 1967? The Arab countries threw all the Jews out in 1948, something Israel should have done to the Arabs. They (Arabs of Palestine) don't want peace, they want all of Israel.

But people like Rahm Emanuel and David Axelrod are nearly as anti-Israel as the Muslims are. We call them self-hating Jews, the same kind of Jews who ended up in the ovens because they thought Hitler wouldn't hurt them.

bni, you are a loon, you know that? Take the far right christian approach and shove it under your . . . armpit. The Palestinians have as much right as the Jews to the land, and the Jews settled that when the Arabs forfeited that right by attacking and losing to the Jews. So no right of return and all of Jerusalem remains Jewish. The Palestinians can have their own autonomous authority in the West Bank and Gaza, and the Jews have the moral and the armed right to keep it disarmed.

Mere lies, butthead. You made the claim that Rasmussen was to be trusted. If you can't or won't support it, then step off, fellow.

Once again the board sees you for the buffoon you are...I NEVER made a claim such as your suggesting and you have yet to post any link to it.

Grow up old man.

Sure you did. You posted some nonsense and attributed it to Rasmussen. It is several pages earlier or you deleted it. I can't bother to check it, because (1) you are not worth it, and (2) the moderates, Dems, and conservatives know that when it comes to who is fair and objective in talking with you, you lose.

Sure you did. You posted some nonsense and attributed it to Rasmussen. It is several pages earlier or you deleted it. I can't bother to check it, because (1) you are not worth it, and (2) the moderates, Dems, and conservatives know that when it comes to who is fair and objective in talking with you, you lose.

LOLZ at Starkey....the left wing loon bomb thrower.....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forum List

Back