Republicans and Muslims – their deadly dance

Why, do you ask?

Merely out of curiosity. Your vagina was bleeding all over the place up there when you were complaining about the Arab presence in the purported land of the Jews, so I'm assuming that you're either Jewish or someone who has an unhealthy obsession with Jewish mythology. Are we going to find out?

Its not a big consipracy. Its quite simple actually. Muslims are dispicable people therefore the world hates them. Just look at the way they act.

They kill innocent people, and they go ape shit over cartoons and commit murder because of it. They burn effigies on a daily basis and they drag naked corpses through their streets. They stone people to death and hold public hangings. They are intolerant of other people and their beliefs and seek to enforce crapia law... err i mean sharia law on people that are not muslims and they worship a stupid fucking false god. They praise the pedophile/murderer known as Muhammed. They add nothing positive to our world and no technology or medical advances come from their nations. They treat their women like dogs, and did i mention they stink and have terrible hygiene in general? Whats not to hate about muslims? Surely you must recognize the poison known as Islam.

Speaking of bleeding vaginas, I'll be happy to converse with you when you've put a stopper on the flood that seems to be coming from yours at the moment.

Wow, it didn't take much to strike a nerve with you. Stick around for a while; I'm going to find you amusing. :lol:

You have no idea.:evil:

Yeah, it isn't as if I've ever before encountered an "anti-Islamic" poster armed with cherry-picked quotes and prejudicial misconceptions. Get real. You will be an amusing plaything for me on an otherwise boring afternoon; nothing more. The faster you realize that, the less you'll be humiliated when you attempt to put forth some half-baked criticism of my religion that you copied and pasted from Robert Spencer's blog. Good day. ;)

Your religion is pure crap. Its contributes nothing positive to the world, only misery. People dont take trips to the muslim world because its dangerous and just shitty there all around. Your religion is a joke. Deal with it.

Merely out of curiosity. Your vagina was bleeding all over the place up there when you were complaining about the Arab presence in the purported land of the Jews, so I'm assuming that you're either Jewish or someone who has an unhealthy obsession with Jewish mythology. Are we going to find out?

Its not a big consipracy. Its quite simple actually. Muslims are dispicable people therefore the world hates them. Just look at the way they act.

They kill innocent people, and they go ape shit over cartoons and commit murder because of it. They burn effigies on a daily basis and they drag naked corpses through their streets. They stone people to death and hold public hangings. They are intolerant of other people and their beliefs and seek to enforce crapia law... err i mean sharia law on people that are not muslims and they worship a stupid fucking false god. They praise the pedophile/murderer known as Muhammed. They add nothing positive to our world and no technology or medical advances come from their nations. They treat their women like dogs, and did i mention they stink and have terrible hygiene in general? Whats not to hate about muslims? Surely you must recognize the poison known as Islam.

Speaking of bleeding vaginas, I'll be happy to converse with you when you've put a stopper on the flood that seems to be coming from yours at the moment.

It must suck that its impossible to defend the perverse actions of your religious cult. Thats a tough position to be in.

Your religion is pure crap. Its contributes nothing positive to the world, only misery. People dont take trips to the muslim world because its dangerous and just shitty there all around. Your religion is a joke. Deal with it.

It must suck that its impossible to defend the perverse actions of your religious cult. Thats a tough position to be in.

I see that you haven't taken my advice. My offer stands nonetheless. :lol:

Do you REALLY think i want to listen to you tell me lies about how your religion a peaceful religion? Your friends with the hobo beards and dirty robes might pretend that Islam is peaceful, but i assure you i will not.

Wow, it didn't take much to strike a nerve with you. Stick around for a while; I'm going to find you amusing. :lol:

Yeah, it isn't as if I've ever before encountered an "anti-Islamic" poster armed with cherry-picked quotes and prejudicial misconceptions. Get real. You will be an amusing plaything for me on an otherwise boring afternoon; nothing more. The faster you realize that, the less you'll be humiliated when you attempt to put forth some half-baked criticism of my religion that you copied and pasted from Robert Spencer's blog. Good day. ;)

Everything I needed to know about your religion I learned on 9/11.

Do you REALLY think i want to listen to you tell me lies about how your religion a peaceful religion? Your friends with the hobo beards and dirty robes might pretend that Islam is peaceful, but i assure you i will not.
If you had read what I wrote, you'd understand that I'm simply not interested in flame-baiting nonsense and won't address your "points" if you insist on presenting them like a two year-old. I do not believe it's a coincidence that few people who attempt to criticize me or my religion are able to do so civilly. Wipe the foam from your mouth and try again.

Everything I needed to know about your religion I learned on 9/11.

Oh, I'm sorry, did the murder of 3,000 people by self-identified Muslims affect your opinion of an entire religion negatively? You'll excuse me if I have little sympathy for your weak-mindedness. While I mean no disrespect to the victims, 3,000 deaths is chump change. If I chose to despise entire religions because some of their adherents killed several thousand Muslims at one point or another, I'd be as unhappy and as single-mindedly devoted to irrational hatred as you are. Get over it.

What is it with Republicans and Muslims? Where does it end? Recently they have talked about invading Yemen, Syria, Somalia, Pakistan, Iran, Lebanon, Indonesia and other Muslim countries.

Bin Laden wants us to start a “holy war” against the planets billion plus Muslims. That has been his stated goal. Is that what Republicans want? I know they say “we just want to get the extremists”, but I don’t hear them making a lot of distinction in their rhetoric. Besides, if we have no draft, who is going to fight those wars?

Are Republicans looking to achieve the same success that they achieved in Iraq? Don’t forget, in Iraq, the Christian population was 1.4 million, now, it’s estimated to be between 3 and 4 hundred thousand. Some call that genocide. Republicans have called it a “success” – remember the purple finger the Iraqis gave us.

So where does it end. What does “win” mean to Republicans? If they get majorities, does that mean many more years of war? What is the Republican “plan” for relations between the Muslims and the US?

Republican Joe Lieberman: The United States Must Pre-Emptively Act In Yemen

Lieberman: The United States Must Pre-Emptively Act In Yemen

The Daily Star - Editorial - Bush's attack on Syria is typical of his disastrous presidency

He has done it at the moment when I think a lot of the U.S. Officials realize this is a moment in the Middle East; we've got to take advantage of the victory in Baghdad and take advantage of the prevailing winds and really do something positive about the Middle East, about Syria, about Iran, about Lebanon, a country that’s been occupied for a dozen years. And so....

Online NewsHour: Shields & Brooks -- April 18, 2003

Who is President? With heavy Majorities in both Houses of Congress? Anyone attacks anyone with US forces it will be Obama. At least until January 2011.

I love idiots like this. 40 Senators, the Republicans can not even block a vote with a filibuster, but we are to believe somehow they will cause the US to invade someone. Over 250 House members are Democrats and it only takes 217 to pass a vote, yet we are to believe some republican will cause the US to invade anyone anytime soon.

Lieberman is NOT a Republican, in fact he is counted as part of the Democrats 60 votes to break filibusters. He is an Independent that would STILL be a Democrat if his own party had not turned on him. He votes with and sides with the Democratic party.

What is it with Republicans and Muslims? Where does it end? Recently they have talked about invading Yemen, Syria, Somalia, Pakistan, Iran, Lebanon, Indonesia and other Muslim countries.

Bin Laden wants us to start a “holy war” against the planets billion plus Muslims. That has been his stated goal. Is that what Republicans want? I know they say “we just want to get the extremists”, but I don’t hear them making a lot of distinction in their rhetoric. Besides, if we have no draft, who is going to fight those wars?

Are Republicans looking to achieve the same success that they achieved in Iraq? Don’t forget, in Iraq, the Christian population was 1.4 million, now, it’s estimated to be between 3 and 4 hundred thousand. Some call that genocide. Republicans have called it a “success” – remember the purple finger the Iraqis gave us.

So where does it end. What does “win” mean to Republicans? If they get majorities, does that mean many more years of war? What is the Republican “plan” for relations between the Muslims and the US?

The Daily Star - Editorial - Bush's attack on Syria is typical of his disastrous presidency

He has done it at the moment when I think a lot of the U.S. Officials realize this is a moment in the Middle East; we've got to take advantage of the victory in Baghdad and take advantage of the prevailing winds and really do something positive about the Middle East, about Syria, about Iran, about Lebanon, a country that’s been occupied for a dozen years. And so....

rdumbass....here's a newsworthy item that can't be found on your favorite website...Huffington...
LIEBERMAN IS AN INDEPENDENT/DEMOCRAT
So....what is it with you and posting bullshit....:cuckoo:

Start paying attention, wing nuts. The discussion is about what the REPUBLICANS want, not what the Democrats are doing. Does the GOP want the U.S. to continue discredited Bush policies that alienated millions upon millions of Muslims? If so, then my party needs to stay out of office until it comes up with sane, worthwhile policies.

Start paying attention, wing nuts. The discussion is about what the REPUBLICANS want, not what the Democrats are doing. Does the GOP want the U.S. to continue discredited Bush policies that alienated millions upon millions of Muslims? If so, then my party needs to stay out of office until it comes up with sane, worthwhile policies.

Your premise is wrong. Bush policies are not discredited, nor did they alienate millions of muslims. Islam needs to quash Islamic terrorism, until they do their "religion" is a joke. Islam is nothing more than a fucked-up political movement disguised as "religion". Look at Iran, look at Saddam's regime, etc. Without US involvement muslims would all be living under terror supporters. Islam needs to get busy stamping out terrorism, sucking-up to Islam is a cop-out, call a spade a spade. Islam supports/tolerates terrorism until it doesn't.

Last edited:

Shut up liar.....your Siamese twin rdean posted a bullshit spiel on Republicans and cites an article about a Democrat as the basis for his incoherent babbling.
:anj_stfu:

:lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol:

OMG! What a way to start the New Year! That was Hysterical!

DEMS still run everything, Rdean, so if you're suffering political ED it's your own fault.

DEMS still run everything, Rdean, so if you're suffering political ED it's your own fault.

Maybe rdean needs this person's services.
wtf.jpg

Maybe rdean needs this person's services.
wtf.jpg

Cant rep you again, but that was priceless!

Shut up liar.....your Siamese twin rdean posted a bullshit spiel on Republicans and cites an article about a Democrat as the basis for his incoherent babbling.
:anj_stfu:

You are driveling, eagle beak. This last year has witnessed much improved relations with Muslim countries, an increased commitment to Afghanistan, and the beginning of the end of our misguided and misbegotten excursion into Iraq. Yes, Bush-Cheney's policies are despised by the great majority of Americans. Either we come up with better policies for our GOP or we will continue to sit on the sidelines.

How can one alienate millions upon millions of Muslims who never liked us in the first place?
If anything, GW Bush was too forgiving of Muslims, erroneously calling their death cult a "religion of peace."

As my Marine husband likes to say, "Who cares if they hate us, as long as they fear us." Right now, with the Muslim pantywaist in office, they are laughing at us.

How can one alienate millions upon millions of Muslims who never liked us in the first place?
If anything, GW Bush was too forgiving of Muslims, erroneously calling their death cult a "religion of peace."

As my Marine husband likes to say, "Who cares if they hate us, as long as they fear us." Right now, with the Muslim pantywaist in office, they are laughing at us.

You, ma'am, are neither wise nor right, and based on your performance here, you will never be either. I honor your husband's service.

So maybe having a Muslim US President is not such a good thing after all?

LOLOLOLOLOL

Libruls are funny

Forum List

Back