Republicans and Democrats warn against firing Mueller

There is a reason trump is on the edge. Mueller must have something big...We will find out soon.

You really don't have the ability to wait for Trump to do what you accuse him of what he is going to do before he does it, don't you?

:bs1:

Was that supposed to have something to do with what I posted?
no ,,,but you get it, right?
I get that you're a total douchebag.

Big words from a Little mind....
You think "douchebag" is a big word?
coming from a white trash republican who probably didn't have a PS education ?? YES!

Do you ever bother to post anything that isn't pure ad hominem?

no ,,,but you get it, right?

coming from a white trash republican who probably didn't have a PS education ?? YES!

What's a "white trash Republican," one that actually believes the Constitution should be followed?
no ,,,one that supports trump .......or one who's against abortion until their daughter needs one

What's a "white trash Republican," one that actually believes the Constitution should be followed?
no ,,,one that supports trump .......or one who's against abortion until their daughter needs one

So basically anyone you disagree with.

That's what I thought

trump is testing the waters for firing Mueller. If he can get enough Republican support...he will pull the trigger.
Wow, you consider him actually capable of complex thinking.

The Tillerson firing proved he does things without thinking. I wouldn't be surprised if Pompeo turns out even more hawkish on Russia.
I'm not sure that floating a balloon to see the reaction to a report of Mueller's possible firing is "higher thinking." But clearly he lacked the foresight to consider who might replace Comey. He actually seemed surprised by the result. Trump obviously hopes firing Mueller would end the investigation, but the pushback seems to put that outcome in question.

I said long ago that trump is playing checkers while Mueller is playing chess.

Put your check book away Donnie...you can't buy your way out a this mess....

You keep saying Herr Mewler is some kind of Einstein, but up to this point he hasn't demonstrated any evidence of being one.

There is no "mess." It's a big nothing burger, and the only ones who will end up with shit on their faces are all the snowflakes who supported and encouraged it. You're already looking foolish. The less evidence there is, the more you scream for Trump's blood. It really is an astounding spectacle to behold.

So I guess he didn’t

Whatever helps u sleep at night. As anyone on the street if trump has threatened to fire Mueller see what the answer will be.

Yup...both Repubs and Dems had to come out and warn him because....HE WAS THREATENING TO FIRE MUELLER...!!!

Trump hasn't threatened to fire Herr Mewler. He hasn't even hinted at it. Only Dims and douchebag RINO Republicans "warned" him.

I think Drumpf was playing golf, and cheating at it too.

Mueller: "Checkmate, Donald"
Trump: "Hole in One, Bob"
Mueller: "Lying in the sandtrap is not a hole on one."
Trump: "It IS on my card!"

So I guess he didn’t

Whatever helps u sleep at night. As anyone on the street if trump has threatened to fire Mueller see what the answer will be.

Yup...both Repubs and Dems had to come out and warn him because....HE WAS THREATENING TO FIRE MUELLER...!!!

Trump hasn't threatened to fire Herr Mewler. He hasn't even hinted at it. Only Dims and douchebag RINO Republicans "warned" him.

Of course...the Congressmen who are making all those statements warning him about firing Mueller are just making up the threat.

Now he has hired a TV attorney who says in no uncertain terms that Mueller needs to be fired. Yup...nothing there.

You are one delusional trumpeter....aren't you?

trump is testing the waters for firing Mueller. If he can get enough Republican support...he will pull the trigger.
Wow, you consider him actually capable of complex thinking.

The Tillerson firing proved he does things without thinking. I wouldn't be surprised if Pompeo turns out even more hawkish on Russia.
I'm not sure that floating a balloon to see the reaction to a report of Mueller's possible firing is "higher thinking." But clearly he lacked the foresight to consider who might replace Comey. He actually seemed surprised by the result. Trump obviously hopes firing Mueller would end the investigation, but the pushback seems to put that outcome in question.

You keep saying Herr Mewler is some kind of Einstein, but up to this point he hasn't demonstrated any evidence of being one.

There is no "mess." It's a big nothing burger, and the only ones who will end up with shit on their faces are all the snowflakes who supported and encouraged it. You're already looking foolish. The less evidence there is, the more you scream for Trump's blood. It really is an astounding spectacle to behold.

We will see unless trump fires him. Then someone else will finish up.

The Dem Congress in 2019 will already have the articles of impeachment in place.

Voters know this man is imbalanced. They know he is close to being over the edge.

So I guess he didn’t

Of course...the Congressmen who are making all those statements warning him about firing Mueller are just making up the threat.

Now he has hired a TV attorney who says in no uncertain terms that Mueller needs to be fired. Yup...nothing there.

You are one delusional trumpeter....aren't you?
So dew ewe or dew ewe not have a video of Trump threatening to fire Mueller?

I think Drumpf was playing golf, and cheating at it too.

Mueller: "Checkmate, Donald"
Trump: "Hole in One, Bob"
Mueller: "Lying in the sandtrap is not a hole on one."
Trump: "It IS on my card!"

Do you often have these imaginary conversations in your head?

Forum List

Back