Republican Traitors Declare War on the American People

How did American people manage to survive before the 1970's?

They lived short nasty painful lives.

Unless of course they had money.

Yes I know, life in the 1950's was dreadful. Americans were dropping down dead by the tens of thousands.

Actually, in the 1950's, 33% of American workers belonged to a union, had good health insurance and decent wages.

Now, if you want to go back to the 1920's, yeah, things kind of sucked, the average life expectency was 59...

They lived short nasty painful lives.

Unless of course they had money.

Yes I know, life in the 1950's was dreadful. Americans were dropping down dead by the tens of thousands.

Actually, in the 1950's, 33% of American workers belonged to a union, had good health insurance and decent wages.

Now, if you want to go back to the 1920's, yeah, things kind of sucked, the average life expectency was 59...

Yes, organized labor played an important role in the general properity of the 1950's. Now how about that mass death because there were fewer environmental laws?

anyone find it funny, but all the crap in that article has been spewed on this board at time or another?

but don't call them, parrots...
:eusa_shhh:

Isn't it funny how the truth keeps rearing it's ugly head? And does anyone find it funny that the same faux news parrots keep repeating the same denials?

And isn't hysterical that whenever hard evidence is presented, terms like cut& paste become the first line of defense?

But PLEASE stay on your mission, don't let any liberals talk you out of your social Darwinism.

"Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history."
President Dwight D. Eisenhower

anyone find it funny, but all the crap in that article has been spewed on this board at time or another?

but don't call them, parrots...
:eusa shh:

Isn't it funny how the truth keeps rearing it's ugly head? And does anyone find it funny that the same faux news parrots keep repeating the same denials?

And isn't hysterical that whenever hard evidence is presented, terms like cut& paste become the first line of defense?

But PLEASE stay on your mission, don't let any liberals talk you out of your social Darwinism.

"Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history."
President Dwight D. Eisenhower

truth?
calling the people traitors and saying they are waging a war...
what truth is in that..?
with the Progressives it's always a WAR on something..
women
gays
blacks
and especially the war on the poor poor Government

it's all become a YAWN

Romney's goal as President is to start a war he supports but he..nor any of his sons will fight in.

The Bishop Vampire thanks you for your blood...America.

and your evidence for this is?

Oh yeah. I forgot you make stuff up.

Are you kidding? Clinton abused a women young enough to be his daughter in the freaking Oval Office and had his wife and supporters ruin the lives of any other woman who came forward with testimony of Bubba Bill's abuses. Clinton was diddling Monica with a cigar while the 9-11 terrorists were going to flight school. Democrats authorized boots on the Ground in Iraq and then engaged in treason while they called the US Military commander "betray-us" and sat back and pretended to be bystanders while they undermined the Military mission. Maybe it's a lack of proper education or Michael Savage was right that liberalism is a mental illness.

Michael Savage is an idiot and so are you!!! All of the women BC was involved with were old enough to know better. Why are they not responsible for their own actions??? I'll bet they would have been had it been GWB they were involved with instead of Bill Clinton. You people are such hypocrites.

Why then do we have laws protecting women from sexual harassment if they are old enough to know better and responsible for their own actions?

Romney's goal as President is to start a war he supports but he..nor any of his sons will fight in.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JczQ1bPJ2g8]Mitt Romney wants to start World War III - YouTube[/ame]

:lol:

Catch up chief.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JczQ1bPJ2g8]Mitt Romney wants to start World War III - YouTube[/ame]

:lol:

Catch up chief.

Thank you for proving my point

And unions are responsible for the improvement in our longevity?

Yeah, right.

Next you'll be claiming unions invented the light bulb and the telephone.

Yes, organized labor played an important role in the general properity of the 1950's. Now how about that mass death because there were fewer environmental laws?

Organized labor played absolutely no role in the prosperity of the 1950s. That occurred solely due to the fact that the rest of the industrialized world had been bombed into the stone-age.

You live in bizzaro land.

You mean a world where I cant just make stuff up to libel people i dont like? Yeah. It's called reality.

You got a link. You can click on it.

Romney is war mongering. Even O'Reilly..who is part of FOX..is shocked.

But here you are saying that he ain't. It's coming from Romney, himself.

The dude who protested FOR the Vietnam war..then went to France.

You can't make this stuff up.

Forum List

Back